Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 murrmurr

Sorted, thanks to 'Jimmy joe joe' and 'gar120'

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 MIDWIFEnTRAININ

still lookin for one person for the offer at northwood. does any1 no if u join northwood can u use the carlyle gym too and d one in blanch??:) any1 wanna join :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Snuggle Bunny

anyone looking to join northwood? please pm me and we can get the ball rolling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭PurpleBerry

Oops, I ended up missing out there! If anyone is still interested in joining the Carlisle, the offer has been extended until the end of the month. Please PM me to let me know. (I don't wanna miss out again!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 24 moleygunn

Hi Neesa,

I think it's around €295 on your own for a year, and €245 if you get a group. In hindsight it wasn't really worth the hassle, and I would have joined on my own had I known I'd only save €50.

• Advertisement

moleygunn wrote: »
    Hi Neesa,

I think it's around €295 on your own for a year, and €245 if you get a group. In hindsight it wasn't really worth the hassle, and I would have joined on my own had I known I'd only save €50.

Thanks MoleyGunn, I rang them and they're still doing the same offer. I'll go on my own if no-one else wants to join but if I can get three others I'll put the €57 off the ESB bill!

I'm just worried that after this offer expires they'll probably lower it a bit more. I can't see them charging more than €300 for a single person for a year's membership. Oh well, what can you do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭Stef1979

im trying to find out more about this gym (carlisle) but cant seem to find a website etc. Does anyone know the opening hours, does it have a pool, does it do student rates etc??
    Thanks!:D

Stef1979 wrote: »
    im trying to find out more about this gym (carlisle) but cant seem to find a website etc. Does anyone know the opening hours, does it have a pool, does it do student rates etc??
    Thanks!:D

They don't have a website (which is silly IMO) It does have a pool, I'm pretty sure they don't do student rates as the regular rates are so low anyway.

I think the opening hours are 6:30am - 10pm during the week and 9am - 6pm on Saturdays and Sundays. Their number is 01 465 4040 if you want to call them to confirm the details or ask any more questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭gar

Just wondering is it possible to get a membership that lets you go to westpoint, carlisle and northwood as the're all owned by benny?

Gar

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭cowsfriend

Hey, does anyone know how long that Northwood offer is running until. My current expensive gym membership is expirying this week and I'm thinking of joining Northwood.
    If the offer is still on and someone is looking for another person to get the reduced rate please contact me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lisa112

hey il join westpoint t make it cheapr if ny1 is interested!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 oliverca

Offer ends tomorrow in northwood, cowsfriend or anyone like to join and get the reduced fee ???? Let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭cowsfriend

oliverca, I just PM'd you. I can meet tomorrow to join. Anyone else interested?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 rexdemon

Hey oliverca, just PM'd ya there as well.

I can meet tomorrow as well, before 4pm.

Tis a good deal, would love to make the most of it.

Do we need a fourth?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

my GF is currently looking to join Northwood Gym.
    anybody out there looking to join too?

just been onto them :

1 person - 295

2 person - 550

3 person - 845

4 people - 950

running until Wed 4th March

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭hit_it_strong

I have 3 people for the Northwood 4 person deal (€238 each for 13 months).

Is anyone interested in being number 4?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

I have 3 people for the Northwood 4 person deal (€238 each for 13 months).

Is anyone interested in being number 4?

yes please, see my post above!
    my GF wants to join.

when are you signing up?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 bren32

Hi,

I'm interested in joining Northwood early next week, it seems the deal is still on. Anyone interested?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 newtothetown

Hi guys is this offer still on-going? I'm interested too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭irishmonkey

Carlise is 275 atm, iirc.

Still considering whether or not to renew my membership...

hmmmm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 monjogirl

Hey folks, Is anyone interested in joining Northwood Gym as the group membership deal in the next day or two?

I'm thinking of joining...when you planning?
    Any other folks interested?????

I was planning on joining as soon as possible. In the next couple of days or early next week. Anyone else interested so we can do the one for four people????

I just checked with Nothwood, the deal is still on for 4 people for 950.

monjogirl, newtothetown you still interested?

If so just need one other person.

1 person - 295

2 person - 550 (275)

3 person - 845 (281)

4 people - 950 (237)

Definately makes sense to get 4!!!
    Bren32 have you joined yet???
    That would be 3 people!!! Anybody else???

1 person - 295

2 person - 550 (275)

3 person - 845 (281)

4 people - 950 (237)

Definately makes sense to get 4!!!
    Bren32 have you joined yet???
    That would be 3 people!!! Anybody else???

No I haven't joined yet.

Northwood don't seem to be doing the deal for 3 anymore, (so the girl I spoke to on the phone said)

So we need 1 more!

asking a girl here at work will see what she says, will get back after lunch!

Nope, no look with that girl!!! When is that offer finished? If we leave it until next week maybe we will get someone over the weekend?

Leave it with me, I might be able to find someone in the next few minutes. I've texted a couple of people!

• Advertisement

newtothetown and bren32, I've got a forth person. When suits you two to meet up?

Advertisement