Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Alliance Current Events Smackfest Megathread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Glippo

At least MC can retain some composure, as they failure cascade

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Free Cippalipus!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

IRON are now involved in the tri/insurg campaign but no surprise there. PA had to take down the IRON campaign on their killboards cos efficiency had fallen so low lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Statso wrote: »
    IRON are now involved in the tri/insurg campaign but no surprise there. PA had to take down the IRON campaign on their killboards cos efficiency had fallen so low lol.

PA have war dec'd all the northies, i'm guessing they think the lone haulers will provide more of a challenge :rolleyes:

Best of luck MC o7

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Bill Andrex

Sorry to see MC close its doors. Respect o7

Moar COAD type spam, TRI have attacked the Pure home systems and are laying siege with 40+ assorted caps.

Plenty of pew pew to be had :)

I can see why they've done it, to try relieve pressure on insurgency so if current pos loss rate continues won't have any left within a week or two. But tbh i don't think its gonna have an effect. The Northern Coalition are just slowly grinding the life out of Insurgency at least, TRI are ok i imagine. With all jumpbridges knocked out, most moon mining pos knocked out, cyno jammers taken out. Right now the way for them to replace conventional fleets is to fly through a heavily held BKG to try get to their homes seeing as the jump bridge networks are gone for them. I'm expecting a surrender within a fortnight tbh with Insurg then claiming they don't want pos warfare and to say 'We just want good fights, no lag'.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

Apparently DICE are coming back to BKG, I wonder what effect if any this will have on the northern war, if it is true.

Maddzy wrote: »
    Apparently DICE are coming back to BKG, I wonder what effect if any this will have on the northern war, if it is true.

No effect, too little too late. Insurgency are running out of ISK, trying to sell alts to raise currency, they are losing capitals at a sustained rate with no means to replace those losses. Their supply lines are in tatters. TRI is attacking Pure to try and ease pressure and open another front with little to no success.

The insurgents are finished and will have collapsed within the next week or two & then maybe we will see Delkin burn next, now there is an exciting proposition.

• Advertisement

I don't think DICE ever intended on helping TRInsurgency did they....?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,566 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Thats a shame, I looked forward to seeing Insurgency upset the applecart in the north. But hey, who knows what will happen in the next few days. Caps are being thrown down like theyre going out of fashion.

Tri is dead. This is great all the allainces I dislike are closing down.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Heh...

Hehahah...

99% certain our board is publically viewable.

Zillah wrote: »
    Heh...

Hehahah...

99% certain our board is publically viewable.

It is, DS1 titan launch vid

Haha, yeah, it flew right off grid unpiloted at 10k/s after bouncing between some pos modules.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Thats just what you would expect to happen to a goonie titan tbh :p

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Glippo

God Goons, BoB has like 50 million titans already, yall so behind the times, step it up a notch will ya

Its good to see Glippo has adapted to the Bob sense of humor, which contains no actual humor at all.

R0ot your new alliance gimmick is ****, but dang, you gotta make a HE'S BEEN PECKED TO DEATH BY T-VIRUS CROWS' sig. Also I may end up in your crap alliance soon, by circumstances outside of my control.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,566 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Not the Gooncannon! :(

Well, it was well timed cos we have two backups now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Sir Molle

wreck name is the best.

kyp_durron wrote: »
    R0ot your new alliance gimmick is ****, but dang, you gotta make a HE'S BEEN PECKED TO DEATH BY T-VIRUS CROWS' sig. Also I may end up in your crap alliance soon, by circumstances outside of my control.

ZOMG! Me and darc in an alliance again! EVE WILL CASCADE! :rolleyes:

I like my current sig tbh

Root your sig is fucking awesome. I always loved that guy. I might steal the idea.

Zillah wrote: »
    Root your sig is fucking awesome. I always loved that guy. I might steal the idea.

Another one is being made along the same "Stephen" Theme :D

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

Sir Molle wrote: »
    wreck name is the best.

SRY, NOP!

Err what was his wreck called? ?:p

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

kyp_durron wrote: »
    Also I may end up in your crap alliance soon, by circumstances outside of my control.

:pac::pac::pac::pac: o7o7o7 <3<3

I can only see Mamos sig and i can't read the writing on the bloody thing. :confused: Can't see ROots at all. :(

• Advertisement

Statso wrote: »
    I can only see Mamos sig and i can't read the writing on the bloody thing. :confused: Can't see ROots at all. :(

Are you blind?

Advertisement