Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Alliance Current Events Smackfest Megathread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Glippo

The jist of it is basically, the goons are crying about gettin whooped, so they keep asking there new CEO, (Emo Voice) Where are our allies?, Where are our allies? (/Emo Voice)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

That new CEO is a dumb faggot. Used to come on PL ts and fucking annoy me. The jist is they are commiting to Delve, they don't like MC, someone else will deal with Stain Empire cause they are too shit to even consider trying, they need more osprays/bantams to x up cause participation levels are low. Darius keeps banging on about them having 5000 members and how that will pull them through.

I'm sure Zillah will have something to say about this as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,566 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Darius keeps banging on about them having 5000 members and how that will pull them through.

He needs to read some Sun Tzu.

Ive got to say though it seems pretty chaotic and disorganised over there. I would have thought Goons would have a ship reimbursement program just to try and bribe their membership to be useful ships instead of caracals or something similar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

Glippo wrote: »
    The jist of it is basically, the goons are crying about gettin whooped, so they keep asking there new CEO, (Emo Voice) Where are our allies?, Where are our allies? (/Emo Voice)

Their allies are fed up throwing away expensive ships in piss poor organised goonfleets for no return.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Sand wrote: »
    Ive got to say though it seems pretty chaotic and disorganised over there. I would have thought Goons would have a ship reimbursement program just to try and bribe their membership to be useful ships instead of caracals or something similar.

Ahaha....oh man...
    kyp_durran wrote:
    That new CEO is a dumb faggot.

I miss Sesfan :(

As for whoever posted the DD mp3, who gives a shit? Just listen to them. "Uh, yeah, doomsday alright, we're all dead." It doesn't matter, goons are used to it, goons laugh when a DD wipes out a fleet. We're not going anywhere.

• Advertisement

Zillah wrote: »
    Ahaha....oh man...

I miss Sesfan :(

As for whoever posted the DD mp3, who gives a shit? Just listen to them. "Uh, yeah, doomsday alright, we're all dead." It doesn't matter, goons are used to it, goons laugh when a DD wipes out a fleet. We're not going anywhere.

Lol you might want to listen to the state of the goonian aswell, as is evidenced from that alot of goons were emo whining about being DD'd

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

kyp_durron wrote: »

I still fail to see the drama. I wasn't present at the meeting, but I don't hear much wrong with the recording. :D

R0ot wrote: »
    I still fail to see the drama. I wasn't present at the meeting, but I don't hear much wrong with the recording. :D

A corp is leaving (with a titan) and BOB are out to "RUN YOU OUT OF THE GAME" it's just internetspaceship drama, but its still drama and tbh things don't look good in the future for MC.

A corp is leaving (with a titan) and BOB are out to "RUN YOU OUT OF THE GAME" it's just internetspaceship drama, but its still drama and tbh things don't look good in the future for MC.

With CONIN leaving we are losing some quality members, but at large we aren't losing alot of them. The titan and the pilot itself I saw, personally, 3 times. When it was launched, when it DD'd the BRUCE fleet in syndicate and when it bridged a few freighters and haulers to another MC station. If we lose PB im sure it will be laggy and some various fights will occur, should be fun. :D

• Advertisement

Did you know, Mc are going to Decimate BoB.......just Fyi

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Darius keeps banging on about them having 5000 members and how that will pull them through.

As an ex-ASCN member I know that will work. :pac:

All this drama though is really making me think about re-subbing. Quick convince me more.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,566 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Ahaha....oh man...

Yeah, I know, Goons....organised.

Just his excuse for it not being done seemed pretty crap "Theres like 5000 of you, hence I cannot reimburse your ships!"

Seems pretty obvious to me that alliance leadership needs to get the ISK from the 4000 carebears/casual players ratting in safe areas and transfer it in ships, modules and ammo to the few hundred PvPers fighting on the front lines - given their reported participation issues they only have to support the ship losses of 12 guys by the sounds of it. Okay 12 Goons, but they cant go through that many ships...

And, I wouldnt count MC down and out yet.

If BoB want them [AAA, for all the talk, dont seem bothered ], theyll have the pleasure of trying to take down a cyno jammer defended by multiple titans, a cap fleet and a significant conventional fleet. MC dont quite have the 7 or 8 BoB have for defence, but theyve got a spare one, and I wouldnt be surprised if theyre mining more right now whilst preparing for it.

But seriously, their attempt to make peace with BoB? Trading them stations and losses on freebie contracts for mere BoB promises? I can see why theyd *like* to believe BoB wouldnt just **** them over later when its convenient, but cmon - how did that get past anyone over the age of 4? The reassuring thing for MC from that convo was the leadership basically saying "**** BoB, there will never be any peace deal or negotiation with BoB, any attack on BoB by any legal game mechanic is fine by me". Finally they seem to understand that theyre not on contract here, theyre fighting for their slice of 0.0.

...All that stuff...

Im not in it for a slice of 0.0, I rat in stain, hell if we get pushed out of PB by BoB thats where ill be moving too, there are various constellations inhabited by many a carebear type that really need a sharp awakening (spotted 3 cnr's in 1 system last night, and a nightmare, rattlesnake and cnr running a cosmic sig last week). If it all crumbles down there are plenty of things for us to do, but bring on the epic lulz, the fights, the smack, the molle and all that other ****e. :D

R0ot wrote: »
    Im not in it for a slice of 0.0, I rat in stain, hell if we get pushed out of PB by BoB thats where ill be moving too, there are various constellations inhabited by many a carebear type that really need a sharp awakening (spotted 3 cnr's in 1 system last night, and a nightmare, rattlesnake and cnr running a cosmic sig last week). If it all crumbles down there are plenty of things for us to do, but bring on the epic lulz, the fights, the smack, the molle and all that other ****e. :D

Thats right, you're far too awesome to care about the space and just want the good fights, I forgot you planned losing PB back at Gary Glitters birthday BBQ in 1987. Enjoy dropping all your carriers on a ratting CNR chinaman in Stain. Maybe thats a fight you can actually win.

Thats right, you're far too awesome to care about the space and just want the good fights, I forgot you planned losing PB back at Gary Glitters birthday BBQ in 1987. Enjoy dropping all your carriers on a ratting CNR chinaman in Stain. Maybe thats a fight you can actually win.

There is much anger in this one... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

Stop poasting Darc your **** mate! :D

Just his excuse for it not being done seemed pretty crap "Theres like 5000 of you, hence I cannot reimburse your ships!"

Actually there's a battleship reimbursement program now. Worst thing thats happened Bob in ages. Participation took a sharp jump when that was announced.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

I like cake and cake related products also i think khan zu is the worst ew whore in the game and should die in the burning fires of hell

Mostly i like cake though.

mamolian wrote: »
    Stop poasting Darc your **** mate! :D

I wish I was in MC right now :D:D:D

• Advertisement

bizmark wrote: »
    I like cake and cake related products also i think khan zu is the worst ew whore in the game and should die in the burning fires of hell

Mostly i like cake though.

/me rubs cake all over naked body

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

Your both equally retarded, have i solved this little duel?

Statso wrote: »
    Your both equally retarded, have i solved this little duel?

Shh, I'm hunting wabbits.

Insurg gonna invade Branch this weekend it seems. Well **** them cause I kill everyone in LXWN and BKG as it is, so it's a poisoned chalice really.

Apperently it's started insurg destroyed a very large nap fest fleet or so the forums say.

Someone also refered to darc as a "ship ninja" which just goes to prove the forums are always full of **** ;p

Insurg raped them alright. Still I think it was very dumb for the northren coalition to jump in to them. Insurg had 60 caps with fighters out waiting and even with the numbers on the coalitions side it favored Insurg. If Insurg wanted to take BKG surely they had to be the ones to jump in, not the other way around? Still it's RZR MM Hydra and all so what do you expect v0v

EDIT: **** j00 I am a ship ninja, I move threw the shadows with the speed of a cat and if you cross me, I'll cut you and you aint gonna like that.

I Still it's RZR MM Hydra and all so what do you expect v0v

What ever happened to the ernest lurv? :pac:
    EDIT: **** j00 I am a ship ninja, I move threw the shadows with the speed of a cat and if you cross me, I'll cut you and you aint gonna like that.

C.V.A > JOO end of

bizmark wrote: »
    What ever happened to the ernest lurv? :pac:

Without Ernest they are ****ed, only other FC they really have is The Adj, I know goons love him, but he's ****ing terrible. Oh and MM have KOTH lmfao /o\

Meh about the CVA, I have them chasing me in 20 man gangs and I still get kills against them. I die in a fire later but thats the fun of solo pvp. My problem is I cant say no to bait :/

Without Ernest they are ****ed, only other FC they really have is The Adj, I know goons love him, but he's ****ing terrible. Oh and MM have KOTH lmfao /o\

So kaahar is calling it insurg for the flawless victory over every alliance in the north? i for one fancy the pure lads they really know how to fu*k up npcs and hydra are just f*cking awesome.
    Meh about the CVA, I have them chasing me in 20 man gangs and I still get kills against them. I die in a fire later but thats the fun of solo pvp. My problem is I cant say no to bait :/

Ya jail bait is hard to resist still you cant help being a loose cannon amirite?

displayimage.php?id=5583

Fu*k ya !

• Advertisement

Mel+Gibson+Lethal+Weapon.jpg

Stick em up!

Advertisement