Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Alliance Current Events Smackfest Megathread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

kyp_durron wrote: »
    I see MC have war decced Smash. Quite a step up from Pure, I expect many losses from MC and their pvp rep in ruin before this war is over. o7 Smashkill.

No war dec involved. Contract is only against Smash btw, but obviously you fight smash you fight RK. We'll see about the many losses. We seem to get eaten alive when we go in outnumbered with med hulls and only a few bs. We aren't pro like PL and Tri at those nano gangs :rolleyes: .

Was still funny listening to seleen flying a vaga for the first time in the PURE. contract, I think he didn't understand the whole being able to jump through a gate thing. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Well all that crap about MC holding bob together seems a bit misplaced and stupid now. I mean they pretty much seem to own you at every turn, resulting in ye flying off to find targets you perceive as weak, only to get owned there as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

Burn

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

Well all that crap about MC holding bob together seems a bit misplaced and stupid now. I mean they pretty much seem to own you at every turn, resulting in ye flying off to find targets you perceive as weak, only to get owned there as well.

:p

Biggest issue I have with MC is the ****in celebs.. got time to make movies about playing the game. but havnt the time to log in and play :rolleyes:
    Lot of folks with the outbreak mentality also.. only interested in easy mode steamroll ganks.. little interest in pos warfare, and sure as hell arnt looking for challenges.. when you hear the "OMG I HAD SO MUCH FUN on that contract against pure!"

Personally I was bored out of my ****in skull... shooting noobs in a barrel aint my idea of fun.. :mad: Smash contract seems a bit more of a challenge so far :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

thanatos

• Advertisement

:pac:

Well quick update.

I have no ****ing idea what's going on! :o

Okay Smash contract we royally ****ed up on, lowest efficiency i've seen so far. I wasn't along with the battleship gang the one night, but it seems we took a fight to a station and with the sort of BS gang we were using the **** went south fast, but I wasn't there so taking most of my info from the killboard. Ill mark that one to **** happens.

Give credit where credit is due, Smash and roadkill and the few other alliances I saw in the area we fantastic, about 2-3 smack talkers the same ones over and over again but you always get **** like that, I mean look at Rive ffs. Their reaction times and numbers and ability to conceal alot of their numbers was great. Good jump bridge network added to our losses significantly.

Today the Tortuga standings reset went through, this was a long time coming but what im reading on the CAOD thread I can neither confirm nor deny, as I have no clue. Ill wait to see the sov change before I believe anything tbh. I agree filly with mamo on the celeb thing, although I believe ETNY to have the least amount of these, and the alliance still has alot of good people, unfortunately we lack the overall numbers for a solo effort against large alliances with conventional fleets, I believe we are more of a compliment to a force in most fights.

Christ Wednesday is truely an EMO ****ING DAY! :D

EDIT: P.S. Any chance of an update from a northy, either on the MM/Razor side or Insurgency/Tri side .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

NEW XELAS! :p

bizmark wrote: »
    NEW XELAS! :p

No, new xelas = Vae Victus imo :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

IRON is having skirmishs with TRI and their pets over pos in venal right now. Not that serious though. We lost our moonmining pos and a lot of BS however we killed 4 of their carriers and a lot of their BS too so it was pretty much a draw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Glippo

Nowhere near as good as the last "State of the Goonion" that was epic :D

R0ot wrote: »
    Nowhere near as good as the last "State of the Goonion" that was epic :D

I get to shoot you now, right?

So, when Goons win, the swarm squishes MC for stabbing them in the back.
    If, hypothetically, Bob win, they squish MC for stabbing them in the back.

This is such a perplexingly bad move.

Zillah wrote: »
    I get to shoot you now, right?

So, when Goons win, the swarm squishes MC for stabbing them in the back.
    If, hypothetically, Bob win, they squish MC for stabbing them in the back.

This is such a perplexingly bad move.

Either way fighting will ensue , which is ofc why we all play this addicting game

Cant imagen anyone plays to be destroyed by their larger neigbours due to weird ass decisions v0v

Related to this discussion, i beat Mamo in a 1v1 last night, that clearly means MC suck if they even getting pwned by IRON. :D

Statso wrote: »
    Related to this discussion, i beat Mamo in a 1v1 last night, that clearly means MC suck if they even getting pwned by IRON. :D

Dissin your own alliance...id hate to see IRON Moral put to the test

Glippo wrote: »

Your seriousness here is killing me.

Mamo has more money than god and a mineing fleet to rival the mighty science and trade institute he might not win in a 1 v 1 but by simple attrition the man can defeat any foe in the galaxy with contemptuous ease also your overconfidence is just a part of mamos plan to defeat iron and conqure the drone reigions for all the l33t alloys for his t1 cruiser monopoly

I wish! :o

Gauntys a bob spy.. c/d?

Search your feelings.. you know it to be true!

• Advertisement

bizmark wrote: »
    your overconfidence is just a part of mamos plan to defeat iron and conqure the drone reigions

We just sold them :/

Zillah wrote: »
    We just sold them :/

So being in the black ops must be pretty cool huh? Cause at least you can cloak and hide from the mighty BoB who are spanking your dumb asses back to Scalding Pass. :pac:

Also good luck with your new CEO, hahahahaha oh man..

Glippo wrote: »

emot-fireman.gif

So being in the black ops must be pretty cool huh?

Yes, hit and run is huge fun.
    Cause at least you can cloak and hide from the mighty BoB who are spanking your dumb asses back to Scalding Pass. :pac:

Bob performed an excellent suprise attack on QY6 today, I was very impressed. That doesn't mean however that we're gonna be driven out.

I think it very telling that its huge amazing news when Bob performs a successful attack. Goons have been doing it virtually non-stop for months across the South, but no one talks about it cos its just the status quo these days. Bob actually successfully hitting back for the first time in months doesn't exactly spell the end of the crusade.
    Also good luck with your new CEO, hahahahaha oh man..

Sesfan is #1 :(:(:(

Update on IRON situation. Roadkill, Atlas and Chaos have delcared war on us. First couple of days of the invasion has been quiet and a bit of a turkeyshoot for IRON. 4bil in kills today alone for only 88mil in losses. Strangely Smash has requested blue standings for this war and hasn't shown up in our space. But i don't trust them as far as i can throw them tbh but i have heard that they are divided internally on this war. There'll be blue on blue soon though i bet.

Roadkill and pets seem surprised about our titan capablities too, they haven't attacked much since the first DD lol. Atlas space will be burning soon. :D

Told ya gaunty is leading the blessed crusade of iron against all those that disrespect the drone regions.

Right, war over, Roadkill, Atlas and Chaos have surrendered to IRON and asked that the war be finished after they failed in trying to take NBW after a few days. Unsure of terms of surrender but i wouldn't say its light. Kinda pissed off myself, was hoping they'd at least attempt to bring it more than this.

Forgot to post these last Sunday, most ye prob already heard em, but funny all the same

Goons Getting DD's entering QY6
    http://www.eve-evol.com/eve/misc/GoonfleetVBoBMarch30-0400.mp3

State of the Goonian
    http://dl.eve-files.com/media/0803/goons.mp3

Laugh Hard guys, Laugh Hard

The bob one getting DD'd inside their own pos was funnier. I vow'd to never listen to another state of the gonnian after the last one. Someone give me the just of it. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,524 ✭✭✭✭Sand

The bob one getting DD'd inside their own pos was funnier. I vow'd to never listen to another state of the gonnian after the last one. Someone give me the just of it.

Goons are used to getting DDed. Goons getting DDed by BoB is about as newsworthy as bears ****ting in woods.

BoB getting DDed. Inside their own POS shields. Thats funny.

Advertisement