Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Alliance Current Events Smackfest Megathread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

Gaunty ya dumb **** <3 it says who the **** is alice. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

mamolian wrote: »
    Gaunty ya dumb **** <3 it says who the **** is alice. :p

He probably means the text around the Laughing Man logo, which reads "I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes". Stand Alone Complex was awesome btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

Hmm i can see ROots siggy now. It wasn't loading earlier i swear. And yes i did mean the small writing not the who the **** is alice thingy. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Maddzy wrote: »
    He probably means the text around the Laughing Man logo, which reads "I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes". Stand Alone Complex was awesome btw.

Cool Salinger references too. <3 Nine Stories.

Read this smack thread on Crime and Punishment earlier.. thought this was epic:
    Hatemail does indeed make piracy..

Ive had ones telling me how small my **** is..., how they are going to track me down IRL and r@pe my family dog.

But my personal favorite was from a couple of weeks ago..

"Dear Celador Nane

I hope your next poo is a hedgehog

-Bye"

• Advertisement

Project Alice... its Happening now!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA.. oh man /o\

Hmm Darc is gonna be in my local. Bollocks. :pac:

Hai guis i found dis picktur to help splain how to rat mmkay?

ratting_guide.jpg

Pls follo to da letter k.

PS.. I vote we join this channel and greif the **** out of these people. whos with me..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

I give you Goonswarm.

Jumping their battleship fleet into a Roadkill battleship fleet. They then proceeded to rape the hell out of them. The FC is the magnificent Suas.

(Seriously, click that fucking link. Don't they sound so much like a real swarm of bees?)

What was ****in funny alright :D

• Advertisement

Zillah wrote: »
    I give you Goonswarm.

Jumping their battleship fleet into a Roadkill battleship fleet. They then proceeded to rape the hell out of them. The FC is the magnificent Suas.

(Seriously, click that fucking link. Don't they sound so much like a real swarm of bees?)

Man I miss Suas. He was terrifying yet genius all at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Zillah wrote: »
    I give you Goonswarm.

LOL :D

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Glippo

lol suas, what is he bout.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zqkJAxgnaA
    BOOYA!!

Man I miss Suas. He was terrifying yet genius all at the same time.

My favourite part is the way he so seamlessly went from utter chaos to calmly declaring primaries.

Glippo wrote: »
    lol suas, what is he bout.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zqkJAxgnaA
    BOOYA!!

There's nothing particularily interesting about that video except the music. Luckily the music is FUCKING AWESOME. It reminds me of Freespace 2. Erebus = Sathanas. If you don't get the reference you should go die in a fire.

Or play Freespace 2.

Whats the song from that video? its ****ing awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

If its the goonswarm hum then it is "Ode to Joy" by Beethoven if it is the second video it is "Lacrimosa".

Yeh... Lacrimosa doesn't help me, thats the name of some Gothic band.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,566 ✭✭✭✭Sand

I thought that music - the one from the Tortuga "Lacrimosa" video - was called The Tempest.

Didnt help me find it though. Sigh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

The Tortuga "Lacrimosa" Video gets its name from the song Lacrimosa. (Mozart's version I think)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lacrimosa_%28Requiem%29

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOcVhz-_Exw

In fact the tortuga video only uses 1:30 of the song and it is 3:30 long. Dire Lauthis used 0:28 - 2:00 of it.

In fact they got the Halo theme tune from this song as well. (2:06 in the youtube link)

• Advertisement

Heard about the 150bill isk theft from STK ? welp :( nice guys tbh.. terrible shame.

In other news Project Alice fails to hold down a RA cap fleet with no support. I didn't die though, so it's ok.

ya that was some epic failmongering. :pac:

The Russians are great for slinging around caps like that.

In other Goon related news, looks like the GMs in Age of Conan are trying to put the nerf on the Goonies guild. Their reputation for MMO destruction being the likely reason.

http://kotaku.com/5012048/conan-gm-to-goons-you-pvp-nice-now-

Maybe they'll leave Eve and all go play that insted <3

lolol..

Gentlementalmen! :pac:

Gentlemen_tf2.png

In other Goon related news, looks like the GMs in Age of Conan are trying to put the nerf on the Goonies guild. Their reputation for MMO destruction being the likely reason.

http://kotaku.com/5012048/conan-gm-to-goons-you-pvp-nice-now-

Maybe they'll leave Eve and all go play that insted <3

Link doesnt work.

^Yes it does

Apparently PROJECT ALICE deployed caps to save a goon moon in the north. I don't know what the **** is going on but 6 hostile dreads were killed and the moon saved so I'm happy.

Another Goon pet alliance hooray!

• Advertisement

Think the origional target was Cry Havok.. wanted some revenge on those guys so they temped blue to hot drop em :confused: as it turned out it was Chaos Incarnate that showed instead.. Ah well.

Advertisement