Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Alliance Current Events Smackfest Megathread.

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Coranor

Krieg wrote: »
    Im actually really disappointed by all this.
    Delve III was supposed to be ~good fights~ , everyone knew it was coming, but now....

I felt this goon post was the most appropriate

Think how we feel. We were hoping for a good showing from pl but they dropped a lot quicker than we thought they would.

Then we were looking at delve and thinking "Yeah this will be a good proper epic 6 month contest". But they go and die before we even really get our teeth in. ****ing depressing tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

PL lost their will to live when I left tbh, when I left I predicted failcascade in 7 to 10 months so far its been 5 months and they well on their way to the cascade bin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

No PLs problem was competent FCs, they had about 6 but they were bored.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭WuuZii

I, for one, was delighted that we lost everything. So far so good in Syndicate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Shloer

Gneez wrote: »
    PL lost their will to live when I left tbh, when I left I predicted failcascade in 7 to 10 months so far its been 5 months and they well on their way to the cascade bin

Weren't you banned from here on another account? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

Shloer wrote: »

nop :):):):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Shloer wrote: »

At least three times, but anything is possible for people who know people.

How do you think I've lasted this long?

Advertisement