Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teams thread: Post your recruitment messages/team announcements

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 dermot_duffy

Alright keep your wig on dont you have a sense of humour. Just making general conversation going to Rathbeggan this weekend if you and your band of merry men are up for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭BBones

Sorry mate, I thought you were a gard with all the questions:D.We're in the middle of getting our **** together before we unleash a swarm on the airsoft public but i'm sure we'll trade bb's soon enough:D.

No even all the shops are having a tough enough time with the gaurds, everybodys waiting to see what comes out of this bill being passed by the goverment soon.I have had my thread on here for a couple of weeks now and not much luck my call it a day on the idea and just run with another group. Where are you based I might be interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭BBones

We are based in Fingal. We don't openly recruit this was posted more as an announcement than a recruitment but if your an experienced player come down at the weekend lets see what your made of:D

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Baltrux

reaper 1 wrote: »
    Well lads
    Looking for a few new team members for the Grim Reapers . Where located in the Ashbourne area of Meath . We are entered in the take aim teams cup . We train twice a week and game very wkd so if anyone is up for it let use know.

Hi reaper where do ye train I'm from the kilmoon area might be interested in joining a team, few things I need to sort before I can commit fully though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 reaper 1

Baltrux wrote: »
    Hi reaper where do ye train I'm from the kilmoon area might be interested in joining a team, few things I need to sort before I can commit fully though.

Well whats the story, we train in curragha or rathbeggen on a wednesday nite . what age are you . Were doin a bit of shooting on sunday if your intrested.

Sorry I cant make today, but thanks very much, have to spendsome time with my two ids this weekend, you know how it is, I could be heading to the indoor shoot in finglas one of theevenings this week and I am free for Rathbeggen next Saturday, talk to you soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 b0v1n3

hey guys im thinking of starting an airsoft team in the carlow area if there's anyone interested send me a message
    thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Rob2593

Hi guys, is there any teams around that are recruiting that mainly go to Red Barn airsoft, and possible Fingal airsoft?

I'm 16, Gotall the gear, got a good few games under my belt. Have a radio, all the gear etc.

I'm from Howth though, so i'm a good bit away.

Contact me here or by email: rob2593@hotmail.com

Pics are as follows:

SDC11053.jpg

SDC11054.jpg

SDC11056.jpg

Thanks

Rob

PS. I use mid caps!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Rob2593 wrote: »
    Hi guys, is there any teams around that are recruiting that mainly go to Red Barn airsoft, and possible Fingal airsoft?

I'm 16, Gotall the gear, got a good few games under my belt. Have a radio, all the gear etc.

I'm from Howth though, so i'm a good bit away.

Contact me here or by email: rob2593@hotmail.com

Pics are as follows:

SDC11053.jpg

SDC11054.jpg

SDC11056.jpg

Thanks

Rob

PS. I use mid caps!:D

Dude,

Everyone take note that is how to get your Airsoft CV out there :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 4StarAirsoft

Hello,

We are starting a new airsoft team for new players to the sport.We are currently looking for members to the team We are based in Dublin and will be frequently visiting HRTA etc. If you are new to airsoft and have time on your hands come visit our new website http://wwww.4starairsoft.webs.com or email us at 4starairsoft@gmail.com.

We are looking foward to hearing form you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Are you and your team from the Tallaght area? I thought the hornets were a basketball team from Charlotte in America.

Actually , the Hornets are from New Orleans.:p The Bobcats are from Charlotte.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 finnmcool

Hi all,
    Im Bob, 34 from Celbridge. I am TOTAL novice at the sport but I have a keen interest and I am a fast learner.
    I have a good selection of arms but like I say, they have never been used 'in anger' as they say.
    If anybody is short a player ... mid week or weekend, just give me a shout on odriscollbob@gmail.com
    Or if you wouldnt mind letting me tag along for the first game or two just to get the feel for it and see how things work?
    So thats me in short, any replys would be greatly appricated,

Bob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 4StarAirsoft

finnmcool wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Im Bob, 34 from Celbridge. I am TOTAL novice at the sport but I have a keen interest and I am a fast learner.
    I have a good selection of arms but like I say, they have never been used 'in anger' as they say.
    If anybody is short a player ... mid week or weekend, just give me a shout on odriscollbob@gmail.com
    Or if you wouldnt mind letting me tag along for the first game or two just to get the feel for it and see how things work?

Bob
    hey, what airsoft venues are near you?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 finnmcool

Well I'm not 100% sure to be honnest as
    I have never even been to any of them. I have never
    been to a 'battle'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

finnmcool wrote: »
    Hi all,

Bob

there is a fair amount of players from celbridge, myself included. but there is a bunch of celbridge lads on a team called A.W.A.T i think, think it stands for airsoft weapons and tactics or something, i think if u google them there bebo pops up

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭desertstorm

16281688a11217103462o.jpg

Na Taibhse, Ireland's premiere airsoft team, are currently recruiting for up and coming events

We are looking for strong minded individuals who are able to work effectively with their team mates to close in on an objective and adapt to the challenge at hand.

All standards of players are welcome, including new players who can benefit from further tactical team training - from room clearance to fire support groups. (Note, for the time being only 17+)

As a team, we regularly play a few sites, including the Warehouse, Drogheda and Red Barn, we also try to venture to as many sites as possible, including sites in Northern Ireland and major overseas events such as Phoenix Rising 3.

If you feel up to it and want to become a ghost contact us on info@nataibhse.com or send me a PM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 CoBurN

iamc wrote: »
    We are based in Bray at the moment, and the age limit for the moment is 16yo.

Forgive my laziness (i gave up several pages into the thread) but are there any teams, besides the medi corps, in the Wicklow/South Dublin region?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭dara95

hey im just wondering where everyone got there team badges done???

if you could pm me the links i would greatly appreciate it!!!!:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭A.O.N

Hi all,

we in An Orde Nua will have openings some time in September.

A.O.N (abbreviated) was formed January 09.
    Indoor load-out: Metro-cam.
    Outdoor load-out: American woodland.

We currently have 29 members, both male and female, we have members from Latvia, England, Scotland, France, Hungary and Ireland so we are a diverse bunch.

We have skirmished at Drogheda airsoft, Rathbeggan airsoft, Red Barn airsoft and The Warehouse so far. We came fourth in the last Take Aim cup (which was our first team outing) and we also participated in Phoenix rising 3 in Wales with the Irish contingent. We are a great team and we are known for taking our hits, never using hot guns and having great craic while out. We take the game seriously (but not to seriously).

Basic info below!

Our home grounds are:
    Indoor: The Warehouse
    Outdoor: The Compound

We travel to different sites every two weeks and are currently on a mission to play on every site Ireland has to offer. We are also planning to start making trips to overseas skirmish sites.

Below is a list of rules we adhere to:

Membership rules:

1, You must be 16 or over to be a member.

2, Every member must either skirmish or practice every week.

3, If the member can not make it to any event, practice session or skirmish they must call, text or email the team to let them know in advance.

4, A role call is done at every meeting or event to determine who is actively taking part in team activities.

If a member is absent from any of the above (without notice) they may get a talking to (work, holidays, day to day duties, piss-ups and hangovers are understandable but notice must always be given where possible).

Skirmishing rules:

1, Every member MUST obey whatever rules the site they are playing on lays down.

2, No A.O.N player is allowed to publically complain about a site unless they witness a firing squad (which is illegal).

3, All AEGs must be chronoed (The field captains must ensure that all member’s guns are done before games commence), we have our own chronograph so if the site's chronograph breaks we will make ours available to the site owner. If the site is not properly chronographing the guns A.O.N will leave and not play on that site again.

4, If someone is not taking their hits no member is allowed to start yelling at the person (a friendly call to let the person know is ok), they will report it to a marshal, if the marshal does nothing they will report the incident (and the marshal's lack of action) to the head marshal/site owner. If nothing is done after that A.O.N will leave the site and not play there again.

5, No member is allowed to loose their temper and act stupidly at any time when skirmishing, if they do they could face immediate dismissal from the team.

The above rules are the most basic of airsoft so all players are expected to adhere to these rules.

All A.O.N players are required to be registered with the IAA (Irish Airsoft Association), your membership with the IAA will provide a card with an explanation for law enforcement (of airsoft) if you are stopped with any airsoft devices and help fund the IAA while they fight to keep our sport alive and safe, it also shows your conviction to Irish airsoft and your willingness to support those who donate their free time to support our sport with no profit to themselves. The cost is €10!

All A.O.N players are required to be registered with IPAL (Irish Players Airsoft League), your membership with IPAL will provide your name tag and help them fund leagues, large events and provide marshals for other events. It also shows your conviction to Irish airsoft, your willingness to support those who donate their free time to help our sport grow.The cost is €10!

Disciplinary procedures:
    The code of conduct and disciplinary procedures are held in house, all members are made aware of these rules and procedures when joining.

A little info to get to know us.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 TheRavens_dara

hey me and my friends just set a team up today and were just wondering exactly what we need??

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 RK.14

Hey im 14 and have my own classic army m15a4.I am currently saving up for a l96 sniper and am looking to join a team in the dublin area.If intrested please pm me thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

Hi all!

For any of you that have skirmished with us as CTU (Mainly G-Tac, Rathbeggan, Red Barn and Drogheda) we would like to announce we are changing our team name to "Zombie Hunters Z.E.R.O" (Zombie Emergency Responce Operations), As you all know, The Zombie uprising :eek: is only a matter of time...And we will be ready!! :cool:

Hoplite will publish our new team logo in another Post

See you all on the battlefield

McShape

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

mcshape wrote: »
    Hi all!

For any of you that have skirmished with us as CTU (Mainly G-Tac, Rathbeggan, Red Barn and Drogheda) we would like to announce we are changing our team name to "Zombie Hunters Z.E.R.O" (Zombie Emergency Responce Operations), As you all know, The Zombie uprising :eek: is only a matter of time...And we will be ready!! :cool:

Hoplite will publish our new team logo in another Post

See you all on the battlefield

McShape

Ta dahhhhhh.........

ZombieHunterZERO.jpg

Hi all,

Our website just went live. It is a work in progress so don't be to harsh.

Check it out: www.anordenua.com

• Registered Users Posts: 31 thaiden

Hi my name is Vitaly, 24 years old, absolutely novice to airsoft, but quiet interested in it, also quick learner. Have my own equipment. Looking for team or people in galway area to join them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Exxoll

Hi. I'm relatively new to the game and am just wondering is there any teams from the Offaly/Kildare/Laois area that are recruiting?

I'm late twenties so hopefully I'll be able to find a team around the same age group.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Rock Star

THE RANGERS ARE NOW RECRUITING!
    Ireland’s newest and most exciting airsoft team is currently recruiting new and experienced players for the roles of sniper, scout, support gunner, and rifleman. We are looking for players the age of 17 and up and regularly visit airsoft sites on the north side of Dublin (amongst others).
    We have no restrictions on the type of rif’s used but our uniform will be tiger stripe for outdoors and Blacks for indoor use.
    If you are interested in playing on a relaxed, competitive, and well organised airsoft team then we would love to hear from you on the below.
    www.bebo.com/NorthD1
    northdublinrangers@live.co.uk
    Phone: 0872623081

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭mechwarrior

• Advertisement

Hi all,

We in A.O.N have recently reduced our numbers to 20 and we are looking for 4 dedicated individuals to join up.

We have 2 snipers, 2 support gunners and 16 rifle men (who must be able to switch positions when necessary).

If you are interested all information on A.O.N can be found on www.anordenua.com

Thanks for reading

Advertisement