Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teams thread: Post your recruitment messages/team announcements

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

im gonna start a team with some friends
    wont be recruiting yet and no restrictions on anything
    the name would be "The A-Team":cool: (please tell me if this name has been taken and if so a link to the original post or if any other problems with it let me know)
    based in athlone :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭An Scuad Bás

Ya "The A-Team" name has been already taken but I think they're based in L.A. so ye should be ok, bit of an underground team.

bah if they're in L.A. there shouldnt be any trouble (dont tell them^^)
    ill change it if i have to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭citizenken

hey all you airsofters, we are a couple of airsofters new to the sport and are trying to set up a new team. We are in it for the fun and meeting new people.
    We are based on the northside of Dublin, Coolock area.We,ve been to the Warshouse a couple of times and are totally hooked. No particular gear is required we are still working on a badge/logo. If you are interested you can reply here or email spartansairsoft@gmail.com,(Ken or Keith) and we,ll let you know when we are getting together next, probably in the next week or so.

Ken

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Chunkylover

mail sent ken

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭mechwarrior

sorry about my other post - didn't read through the forum carefully

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭sean.carolan100

!Team phoniex is recruiting!

Hello to all, A recently formed team, Team Phoniex, is now recruiting.
    It is an under 18's team which is based in north/west Dublin.
    We try to skirmish every 2 or 3 weeks and will be deciding on some gear soon, but it will not be mandatory.
    Check out our website :http://teamphoniex.webs.com/

Yes,I know it's spelled wrong, it's our tekie's fault :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭citizenken

Hi mark got your message I'll let you know when we'er meeting next,probably @ the warehouse but not sure when, It'll be in the next week or so.

Ken
    http://www.spartansairsoftdublin17.webs.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Brabazone

gungun wrote: »
    im gonna start a team with some friends
    wont be recruiting yet and no restrictions on anything
    the name would be "The A-Team":cool: (please tell me if this name has been taken and if so a link to the original post or if any other problems with it let me know)
    based in athlone :pac:

What site do ye play out of lads, just interested because I am in Ballinasloe and there are no airsoft players here AFAIK. Play in G-TAC myself so if you are ever heading that way send me a PM if you need a lift.

yep g-tac is really the only place we go to atm
    wont be heading down till the G4 though:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Rob2593

any teams near howth around? im 16 lookin for ppl around my age or older...i mainly go fingal airsoft and have the full kit...pm me for details

I've been airsofting for a few months now, i go around once every month or two

I got a few friends aswell that would probably like to join (just waiting for money for there guns)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

Hi, anyone around my age want to go to Gtac with me never been and dont know what to do (rules,how to play....), or Any teams near Athenry or around Galway or something , i'm 16 and iv got guns and a paintball mask (would that be ok) and have have played at home with friends but i havent been to a proper site (yet)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 dermot_duffy

Hi all, I am looking for anyone interested in trying to get a new airsoft team up and running in the Tallaght area. To the best of my knowledge there are none that I know of at the present time. If you are a regular airsoft player and are interested either reply or give me a call on 085-2775548, all are welcome. Look forward to seeing how it goes and hearing from you soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Hey Dermot.

I'm moving this to the Airsoft forum:)

The Help Desk forum is for people who are having general difficulties with the site or are looking to appeal or clarify a moderation decision so it's a rather more appropriate place.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭ps3man

Cqb team for the warehouse

Kit mp-5s or any western counter terror gun

dress- Black everything

anyone intrested give me a shout

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 JoelLuuk

Any teams over 18 around south tipp or limerick?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 reaper 1

Well lads
    Looking for a few new team members for the Grim Reapers . Where located in the Ashbourne area of Meath . We are entered in the take aim teams cup . We train twice a week and game very wkd so if anyone is up for it let use know.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

I've managed to secure a supplier in Asia that does embroidered patches with velcro backing, and they work out a damn bit cheaper than getting them done in Ireland. Got some done recently for the Hawks.

If any teams are interested in having custom patches made up, please contact me and I will get you a quote.

Slightly blurry pic, but below is an example;

HawksDelivered%20(Small).JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭Killinator

JoelLuuk wrote: »
    Any teams over 18 around south tipp or limerick?

Limerick airsoft Defence-Spearhead, were limerick based and always looking for more people,
    No requirements on kit, its easier that way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 iamc

The Irish Airsoft Medical Corps is the new medical team for Airsoft events here in Ireland currently based in south Dublin and are looking for members. We are setting up a corps of personnel who wish to train to become combat medics.

When you join, you will engage in a certified basic first aid and wilderness survival skills course. After which you will advance to Occupational first aid and wilderness, and only a select few will make it to the "Wilderness Medical Response Team" Where you will be trained to "Wilderness First Responder".

All courses will be thought by Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council certified and registered instructors.

The corps can/will be hired out by Airsoft event organizers to cover the event with medical teams in the case of injury. In remote areas, our "Wilderness Medical Response Team" will carry equipment used for maintaining basic life support (BLS) until definitive care can be provided.[IMG]file:///C:/Users/cian/Desktop/IAMC%20site/BADGENEW-MC.jpg[/IMG]
    We are recruiting at this moment in time for member who would be interested. Training has not yet begun and may be a few weeks/months before the first team is trained.
    If you would like to join or learn more, contact us at office.iamc@gmail.com

• Advertisement

iamc wrote: »
    The Irish Airsoft Medical Corps is the new medical team for Airsoft events here in Ireland currently based in south Dublin and are looking for members. We are setting up a corps of personnel who wish to train to become combat medics....
    How much is it or is it free?

The IAMC is free to join for the moment. The only aspect members might have to pay for in the future is some of the certified training, however we are looking at getting funding. as much as we can make to be, will be free for serious members.

Whats the age limit? and where exactly are you guys?

We are based in Bray at the moment, and the age limit for the moment is 16yo.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭irl/silverfox/

kdouglas wrote: »
    I've managed to secure a supplier in Asia that does embroidered patches with velcro backing, and they work out a damn bit cheaper than getting them done in Ireland. Got some done recently for the Hawks.

If any teams are interested in having custom patches made up, please contact me and I will get you a quote.

Slightly blurry pic, but below is an example;

HawksDelivered%20%28Small%29.JPG

hi ya keith

would be interested in getting some for our team

what quanities are we talking about

the A-Team in athlone has an age limit of 16yo
    let my know if you're interested:)
    (no other requirements but... preferably aegs only for the mo.. we have way too many "snipers":()

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭BBones

New team formed. we're called The Hornets.We dont have an open recruitment policy at the moment. Still ironing out the creases!

Are you and your team from the Tallaght area? I thought the hornets were a basketball team from Charlotte in America.

How long have you being involved with airsoft and are you registered to IASRA or IAA?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭BBones

Are you and your team from the Tallaght area? I thought the hornets were a basketball team from Charlotte in America.
    No we are not from the tallaght area and i don't think you'll come across any basketballs on irish skirmish sites and we are all experienced airsofters!

Advertisement