Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teams thread: Post your recruitment messages/team announcements

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Brian stop cluttering your schedule, dont you remember you have to try break the Hawks at MAC?

You gonna get it ;P

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Team Kosa

A.O.N wrote: »
    I would bring 24 but the place isn't big enough. :rolleyes:

:) I know what you mean. You need much bigger warehouse.
    Brain, could we do at Sunday at 15.00-18.00 instead of 13.00-16.00?
    Just that time little bit more suit for us. What do you think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭A.O.N

TheDoc wrote: »
    Brian stop cluttering your schedule, dont you remember you have to try break the Hawks at MAC?

You gonna get it ;P

Dude........... Airsoft all day, everyday!

Team Kosa wrote: »
    :) I know what you mean. You need much bigger warehouse.
    Brain, could we do at Sunday at 15.00-18.00 instead of 13.00-16.00?
    Just that time little bit more suit for us. What do you think?

Fair enough Alan, We'll see you then boss. ;)

Fair enough Alan, We'll see you then boss. ;)
    Thank you, Brain. You a star.
    See ya Sunday at 15.00.
    Keep your gun powder dry :)

• Advertisement

Thank you, Brain. You a star.
    See ya Sunday at 15.00.
    Keep your gun powder dry :)

See you in a few hours Alan.

Hey guys, that was a good game, thanks that you could make it. We really enjoyed it, hope you were are not pissed that you could not win. Do not worry, we had an advantage, since it was our turf, we will have to arrange a game on neutral grounds soon.

Talk to you soon guys.

www.anordenua.com
    Hoora
    A.O.N

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

Comrades! The Cold Warriors have finally got a name and a Bebo page! All in the Airsoft community are invited to add us as we would very much like to develop strong bonds with other teams.

http://www.bebo.com/ColdWarriorsAirsoft

All interested in joining a Russian/Soviet/Eastern Bloc themed team are welcome to drop us a comment or an email. We are looking for as many new members as we can get! We will usually be at Hellfire War Games in Bray on Sundays if you want to meet some of our members in person.

We look forward to playing with and against you all. :)

Always remember, Iи Soviэt Яussiд, ИooБ Pщиs Чoo! :D (Thanks Delta-Boy!)

Hey guys, that was a good game, thanks that you could make it. We really enjoyed it, hope you were are not pissed that you could not win. Do not worry, we had an advantage, since it was our turf, we will have to arrange a game on neutral grounds soon.

Talk to you soon guys.

www.anordenua.com
    Hoora
    A.O.N
    :D:D:D We can wait . Now result 1:1.
    What do you think about Droghega sait. Nothing suit I can see around Dub.
    What is you opinion?

:D:D:D We can wait . Now result 1:1.
    What do you think about Droghega sait. Nothing suit I can see around Dub.
    What is you opinion?

I can't think of a site that suits either, sure I will get our lads working on it and get back to you a.s.a.p.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Beano7

hey are there any teams out there willing to take a 16 year old, im sniper role, got ghille, tac gear basicly all the essentails. Been skirmishing for two years, getting my new M99 whenever eirsoft get em back in stock, PM me or something if u need more details
    Cheers,
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

ZeroSignal wrote: »
    Comrades! The Cold Warriors have finally got a name and a Bebo page! All in the Airsoft community are invited to add us as we would very much like to develop strong bonds with other teams.

http://www.bebo.com/ColdWarriorsAirsoft

All interested in joining a Russian/Soviet/Eastern Bloc themed team are welcome to drop us a comment or an email. We are looking for as many new members as we can get! We will usually be at Hellfire War Games in Bray on Sundays if you want to meet some of our members in person.

We look forward to playing with and against you all. :)

Always remember, Iи Soviэt Яussiд, ИooБ Pщиs Чoo! :D (Thanks Delta-Boy!)

Best of luck with the new team and hopefully we will see you on the field :)

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

Beano7 wrote: »
    hey are there any teams out there willing to take a 16 year old, im sniper role, got ghille, tac gear basicly all the essentails. Been skirmishing for two years, getting my new M99 whenever eirsoft get em back in stock, PM me or something if u need more details
    Cheers,
    Brian

Hey, if you're willing to play out in Bray and South Dublin and are interested in getting a Dragunov SVD then you're more than welcome to join us. ;)
    TheDoc wrote: »
    Best of luck with the new team and hopefully we will see you on the field :)

Thanks, Doc. We've got a fair few people interested so all seems to be going smoothly. Plus we're finalising our BDU at the moment. :D

Check out our web page in my sig for more info!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Silent Death

Looking for a Team based in Kildare. I live in Clane and am a currently a sniper with a new ghille coming in and packing a claymore for those days you want to get the guy sneaking up behind you. I can swap to close quaters with a P90 if needs be and have been playing for 2 years now at a low level with friends and occasionaly in HTRA

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

Looking for a Team based in Kildare. I live in Clane and am a currently a sniper with a new ghille coming in and packing a claymore for those days you want to get the guy sneaking up behind you. I can swap to close quaters with a P90 if needs be and have been playing for 2 years now at a low level with friends and occasionaly in HTRA

1st Recon always looking for people to join we're based at hrta :)

also there is a sniper club set up at hrta every thurdays 1800-2100.

Andy

Email: airsoftsniperclub@gmail.com

ZeroSignal wrote: »
    Hey, if you're willing to play out in Bray and South Dublin and are interested in getting a Dragunov SVD then you're more than welcome to join us. ;)

ah afraid im set on the M99, thanks for the offer though man:o:)

Thanks ill look into it but cant make it down on thursdays due to school and training. Thanks for the option.When are 1st Recon down or do you have a page??

andy_g wrote: »
    1st Recon always looking for people to join we're based at hrta :)

also there is a sniper club set up at hrta every thurdays 1800-2100.

Andy

Email: airsoftsniperclub@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

Thanks ill look into it but cant make it down on thursdays due to school and training. Thanks for the option.When are 1st Recon down or do you have a page??

we,re down every weekend at hrta but play all sites will send ya our webpage burried somewhere here lol

andy_g wrote: »
    we,re down every weekend at hrta but play all sites will send ya our webpage burried somewhere here lol

Thanks for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Phractal

Galway team started.
    All welcome - provided ya have a gun.
    Team name to be announced.
    Need Riflemen badly and support gunner.
    Uniform not decided.
    So far its 17-18 year olds but adults are VERY welcome.
    Must be people who are interested in both having fun, and whuppin ass at the Take AIM teams cup :D

PM me for more...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 The_Fallen

Irelands newest airsoft team "The Fallen" is now actively recruiting new members for all positions on our team.

We are seeking:
    • Riflemen
    • Support Gunners
    • A Sniper Team
    • Scouts
    We encourage any player interested in joining a team to contact us, whether they eat, sleep and breath airsoft or are just beginning. As of now we have no particular load out requirement (TBC when our team is fully established). Our team is open to both men and women, our age requirement is strictly over 16 and members must be from Dublin or surrounding areas.

If you are interested or would like more information regarding our team, please check out our website, email us or pm us here and we'll get back to you ASAP!

EDIT: Sorry lads, the website address didnt seem to be working, you can find it here www.thefallenairsoftteam.tk thanks!

The_Fallen wrote: »
    Irelands newest airsoft team "The Fallen" is now actively recruiting new members for all positions on our team.

We are seeking:
    • Riflemen
    • Support Gunners
    • A Sniper Team
    • Scouts
    We encourage any player interested in joining a team to contact us, whether they eat, sleep and breath airsoft or are just beginning. As of now we have no particular load out requirement (TBC when our team is fully established). Our team is open to both men and women, our age requirement is strictly over 16 and members must be from Dublin or surrounding areas.

If you are interested or would like more information regarding our team, please check out our website, email us or pm us here and we'll get back to you ASAP!

EDIT: Sorry lads, the website address didnt seem to be working, you can find it here www.thefallenairsoftteam.tk thanks!

I like the website Luka.

A.O.N are recruiting

Hi all,

We in An Orde Nua are looking for some people to join up and have some fun, we currently have 24 members and are looking to build it up to 33 but at the minute we are looking mostly for some snipers.

We "practice" weekly in The Warehouse and travel around nearly every week.

So far we have played in Drogheda, Fingal, Redbarn, M.A.C, Team Kosa's home site, The Warehouse and are currently planning what site to visit next.

Sure if your interested check out www.anordenua.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 The_Fallen

I like the website Luka.

Thanks a million man, still not at the 100% mark yet, but will be updated more and more as we get more members :D

Infact that reminds me, I've a poster here, you mind if I throw one up in the Warehouse??

Thanks a million man, still not at the 100% mark yet, but will be updated more and more as we get more members :D

Infact that reminds me, I've a poster here, you mind if I throw one up in the Warehouse??

No man ofcourse not!

We are looking to have a wee game with The Hornets, but we can't find any of them to make the offer.

So.... officially challenged guys.

let us know what you think, we are looking to play you guys this Sunday in The Warehouse and the following Sunday in The Orchard.

Jimkil wrote: »
    Who is the Best?
    Do you think your them has or you are the best general in airsoft.
    I would like to play a night game with 2 Generals controlling the balltle field. So far the night games in Fingal have being great but command tends to get a bit messy late into the night, but will two guys in command from the safe zone thing should run smother for longer. So can we have a night game with 2guys stepping up to the plate, who will be not skirmishing but who have prior knowledge (i.e.: 1hr before the start) of the missions and sub missions, to strategize. Bren has some good games already laid out which could be tweaked to force the generals to commit fire teams, exposes flanks, send out recon teams to the same place at the time, all ending in a bloody battle for the overall title.
    I know we play this already but with good comms on both teams and control from above it could only inshance the game play. Let get on soon before winter sets in.
    You’re Thoughts

Or we could play each other in both home grounds to make it fair so neither team has an excuse and on a neutral site after that if needs be to choose the winner?

well dude you are gettin a team around already, great work on the website again dude:D

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭BBones

Well A.O.N you found us!We'd love to give you guys a game we played along side acouple of your lads on saturday night at fingal and i know the flight controller. Sound guys, good reps for your team! However our no1 is injured at the moment so we'll need a few weeks grace.Perhaps we could meet on a neutral site to level the field..Bones (The Hornets)

• Advertisement

BBones wrote: »
    Well A.O.N you found us!We'd love to give you guys a game we played along side acouple of your lads on saturday night at fingal and i know the flight controller. Sound guys, good reps for your team! However our no1 is injured at the moment so we'll need a few weeks grace.Perhaps we could meet on a neutral site to level the field..Bones (The Hornets)

Yeah, that would be no problem Bones, would you not rather play at both home sites though?

Advertisement