Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teams thread: Post your recruitment messages/team announcements

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Moromaster

Your basically a bunch of undiciplined kids claiming to be an airsoft team, grow up first.

Nice guy... :rolleyes:

Most of our players have been playing for a year or more. A few have been playing for three years. Which is more then I can say for most adults.

We're not trying to recruit adults, we are a teenager's team, we're not disillusioned about that.

I see no reason why we're not allowed to play as a team.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Moromaster wrote: »
    Nice guy... :rolleyes:

Most of our players have been playing for a year or more. A few have been playing for three years. Which is more then I can say for most adults.

We're not trying to recruit adults, we are a teenager's team, we're not disillusioned about that.

I see no reason why we're not allowed to play as a team.
    Moro,

there is absolutely no reason why you and your mate cant form a team, and i for one am impressed by the level of your dedication to the sport even down to putting together a web site for yourselves, you will always get someone with a negative comment treat it as water off a ducks back mate, personally i think its great to see a group of teenagers so dedicated to this sport god only knows there is a lot worse sh*t you's could be getting up to!! best of luck with all you and your team achieve

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

yeah fair play i know its not easy trying to organise a team of people our age:(
    good luck;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

This%20better%20work.jpg

Legion.
    We are legion for we are many
    CURRENT MEMBERS: 8.
    Legion is an Airsoft team set up in the Fingal region. We accept members that are under 16 years old and for the moment we have no intention of expansion to adult players.
    We play in numerous Airsoft sites, primarily Fingal Airsoft (Aka, 'The Orchard'), Red Barn and Snipers Ally (Our own personal woodland site which we created ourselves. There are lots of pictures on the website).

We prefer is players have British/Dutch camouflage, jeans are not permitted.

fair play, ignore the airsoft snobbery they are just jealous, theres not many teams out there as well organised as you, - website - your own skirmish site :eek: - activley recruiting.

well done and good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

johnboyire wrote: »
    fair play, ignore the airsoft snobbery they are just jealous, theres not many teams out there as well organised as you, - website - your own skirmish site :eek: - activley recruiting.

well done and good luck

+1 on that well done on setting up your team and the cool website, lads dont mind the negative posts you just keep doin what your doin !! And the very best of luck with your team
    hope to see you guys on the field

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Team Kosa

A.T.F wrote: »
    +1 on that well done on setting up your team and the cool website, lads dont mind the negative posts you just keep doin what your doin !! And the very best of luck with your team
    hope to see you guys on the field
    Hello, Everybody.
    We would like to challenge A.T.F. team to skirmish .
    I have spoken with Chris in MIA shop, and invited you to come to our site or to meet somewhere else,on site you want.
    If you are intresting to try you tactic and skilness in airsoft sport we are ready to set our team out.
    Best Regards
    Team Kosa
    Alan

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

Team Kosa wrote: »
    Hello, Everybody.
    I have spoken with Chris in MIA shop, and invited you to come to our site or to meet somewhere else,on site you want.
    If you are intresting to try you tactic and skilness in airsoft sport we are ready to set our team out.
    Best Regards
    Team Kosa
    Alan

Challenge Legion instead! 'Twould be funneh! :D

ZeroSignal wrote: »
    Challenge Legion instead! 'Twould be funneh! :D

Hehe, indeed it would. Where do you lads skirmish?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

Hello, Everybody.
    Best Regards
    Team Kosa
    Alan

Good man Alan,

Get it going, you are going to have to get through A.O.N next Sunday to have a craic at the A.T.F though.

Me? I'm not on the team. :D

• Advertisement

Good man Alan,

Get it going, you are going to have to get through A.O.N next Sunday to have a craic at the A.T.F though.
    Brain, I don't have any hear of you.
    Are you hiding youself somwhere?
    So, what is business, are we do some or you pass again?:D

You find us www.airsoftkosa.org

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Your basically a bunch of undiciplined kids claiming to be an airsoft team, grow up first.

Grow up first??? :mad::mad:

This team have played at Fingal loads of times I have found them to be very disciplined, highly organised and a great bunch of guys and any site is lucky to have such teams come play on their site.

Well done guys and nice site, see you on site soon;)

Bren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 dazo

hi every one im new to air soft but me and a few friends are planing on forming a team called tomahawks. Were aged between 19 and 17 and based in dundalk. So you old guys better watch out ha just messing hope to play against yous some time. if any one has advice or help they can give it would be helpful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭A.O.N

Brain, I don't have any hear of you.
    Are you hiding youself somwhere?
    So, what is business, are we do some or you pass again?:D

We'll see you Sunday Alan. Bright and early.

A.O.N wrote: »
    We'll see you Sunday Alan. Bright and early.
    WOW. Sunday? Which one?;) 30.08 or 06.09
    Conform the date, and I will be wait you on place we talked before.

Whoop, whoop. Legion has nine members now, we've also done two serious skirmishes in S.A. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭goblin59

IS this rourk by any chance?

ZeroSignal wrote: »
    FOR MOTHER RUSSIA, COMRADES!!!

We're looking to set up a Russian/Soviet themed team in the Dublin/South Dublin (maybe even North Wicklow) area.

This is mostly a team about having fun, looking slick and kicking ass while doing so. Bonus points for having an AK that is so covered with Red Dots that it looks like a Christmas tree! :D

Loadouts are preferably AKs of all types, RPKs, SVDs, Scorpions and so on. Although you are free to use whatever you find comfortable as we'd be going for a SPETSNAZ type team.

Camouflage would be current Russian Partizan: http://www.kamouflage.net/camouflage/00217.php If we get enough members we can probably get a discount on BDUs and Airsoft gear. For now, though, it's safe to say we'll be wearing whatever we want...

Anyone interested in joining or who has any ideas just shoot me a PM.

Thanks. :)

EDIT: Are there any other Russian/Soviet teams around?

goblin59 wrote: »
    IS this rourk by any chance?

Alright, guv? Who's this, then? I assume we met at Oakridge today? :D

EDIT: Oh, and it's Ruarc, btw.
    Whoop, whoop. Legion has nine members now, we've also done two serious skirmishes in S.A.

Well done, lads!

Hello A.O.N., and you Brain
    We have spreaded a red carpet today and we are waiting you on 06.09.:)
    Let me know if you have any changes or some.
    I will meet you as said.
    Regards
    Alan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭goblin59

haha sorry my spelling is ****. nah its steve from gw, still havnt finished tht ****ing marauder yet. did you get ur AK working? i was in france all last week so thts y i didnt reply.

goblin59 wrote: »
    haha sorry my spelling is ****. nah its steve from gw, still havnt finished tht ****ing marauder yet. did you get ur AK working? i was in france all last week so thts y i didnt reply.

I PMed you, dude. :)

Hello A.O.N., and you Brain
    We have spreaded a red carpet today and we are waiting you on 06.09.:)
    Let me know if you have any changes or some.
    I will meet you as said.
    Regards
    Alan

We are there for the 6th Alan, we are brining roughly 18 but I will let you know definite numbers before the day.

See you Sunday boss.

We are there for the 6th Alan, we are brining roughly 18 but I will let you know definite numbers before the day.

See you Sunday boss.
    See you Sunday. Take yours bulletproof trousers :p,Brain.

See you Sunday. Take yours bulletproof trousers :p,Brain.

What's the craic Alan,

We are brining 15 people (could be 1 or 2 more or less).

We will be leaving The Warehouse at around 09:00.

Can you pm me the details of how to get to you?

Hey guys, that was a good game, thanks that you could make it. We really enjoyed it, hope you were are not pissed that you could not win. Do not worry, we had an advantage, since it was our turf , will see how you will play on your grounds next week .
    Anyway we should arrange team on team meetings more often, because everybody plays fair, takes hits, as they do not want to let team reputation down.

www.airsoftkosa.org
    Good Hunting
    Team Kosa

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭bravestar

Hi guys, looking for a team to try and join. Im into mil-sim type games, real world capacity mags etc. I have a We scar GBB, glock 23F GBB as a back up and willing to fork out for whatever gear the team wears. More than willing to take part in training etc. Im 27, from Dublin and drive.

Any teams around Dublin who fit the bill and are looking for someone dedicated, please get in touch ( I dont think the buckets out the back can take much more abuse) :D

Hey guys, that was a good game, thanks that you could make it. We really enjoyed it, hope you were are not pissed that you could not win. Do not worry, we had an advantage, since it was our turf , will see how you will play on your grounds next week .
    Anyway we should arrange team on team meetings more often, because everybody plays fair, takes hits, as they do not want to let team reputation down.

www.airsoftkosa.org
    Good Hunting
    Team Kosa

Hi Alan,

Sorry I couldn't make it down Sunday (stuck in work) but I will be there this Sunday.

How about 10 v 10 The Warehouse from 13:00 - 16:00?

We will choose a nuetral site after this game and have it out?

I'll see you then?

Hi Alan,

Sorry I couldn't make it down Sunday (stuck in work) but I will be there this Sunday.

How about 10 v 10 The Warehouse from 13:00 - 16:00?

We will choose a nuetral site after this game and have it out?

I'll see you then?
    Hi, Brain
    Thank you for invitation. We are thumb up for that.
    Be sure you have 10 ;).
    Sunday 13.00 we will be there.

www.airsoftkosa.org

• Advertisement

Hi, Brain
    Thank you for invitation. We are thumb up for that.
    Be sure you have 10 ;).
    Sunday 13.00 we will be there.

www.airsoftkosa.org

I would bring 24 but the place isn't big enough. :rolleyes:

Advertisement