Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teams thread: Post your recruitment messages/team announcements

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 omacd

Thanx Gandalf.

Well we dont have a location YET. So for the moment it would be some venues. I do also have some ideas for locations. I live in Bray myself, when I get the site up and going you can look at it and see what im really getting at. e-mail me if ur interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

omacd wrote: »
    Hi all, I am setting up a new Airsoft gaming and re-enactment team based in Co. Wicklow (W.A.T.R- Wicklow Airsoft Tactical Rangers. We are looking for members to help get it set up. I am designing the site and hope to have it up and running in the next couple of days/weeks. I am just looking around for anyone who would be interested.
    If you would be interested please contact me on cian.watr@gmail.com

look forward to hearing from you all.

PS sorry the above title is meant to say 'team' not "club".

Moved to Teams thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭A.O.N

Hi all,

We had a 27 man meeting yesterday, A.O.N was officaily formed and it's code of conduct, indoor and outdoor loadout were selected.

It's command structure was also formed.

We have selected our squad for The Take Aim cup and have our ten man squad picked and ready for PR3.

For those who couldn't make it to this meeting, you can attend the second one (Wednesday at 14:30).

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

A.O.N Anois!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

A.O.N wrote: »
    Hi all,

We had a 27 man meeting yesterday, A.O.N was officaily formed and it's code of conduct, indoor and outdoor loadout were selected.

It's command structure was also formed.

We have selected our squad for The Take Aim cup and have our ten man squad picked and ready for PR3.

For those who couldn't make it to this meeting, you can attend the second one (Wednesday at 14:30).

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

A.O.N Anois!

lads are you still looking for lads for the take aim cup?

and is the forum up and running?

lads are you still looking for lads for the take aim cup?

and is the forum up and running?

The forum is almost done, the website will be up soon also. We have secured a sponsorship deal with Eirsoft and we are currently working with a communications company for sponsorship also.

Our aim is to fully load the team out with top quality gear for next to nothing.

The ten man squad will be chosen in the next couple of days boss!

• Advertisement

cool, and does that mean tony will be giving us a discount??:D

We have a deal in place but sure we will talk about that in person yeah Dar!

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

The Airsoft Tactical Force is recruiting if you are new to Airsoft or are a veteran and are looking to join a team get in contact with us so long as you are over 18

www.airsofttacticalforce.net

info@airsofttacticalforce.net

A.O.N are the newest and biggest Irish team to hit these shores and we are still recruiting. We have sponsorship deals with a couple of places so (ALL) equipment will be dirt cheap and some will be provided by the team.

Give us a shout on: 0858300955
    Email: anordenua(at)airsoftreloaded.ie

Check us out on http://www.bebo.com/anordenua.

If you are over 16 and interested sure give us a shout!

Looking forward to hearing from you.

A.O.N Anois!

Hi all,

All A.O.N members are encouraged to be at The Warehouse around 08:30 or at Rathbeggan before 09:30.

Please go to our forums for more info.

A.O.N Anois!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

What day??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭The Warehouse

mupchease wrote: »
    What day??

Well the comp is this Sunday so we thought, sure why not all pop up early on Monday!!!

LOL Tease.

Sunday boss!

Well lads, on our first team outing which just happened to be the biggest Irish airsoft comp to date! We came fourth (and we wore taken out by F.R.A.G so you can't blame us).

A.T.F well earned the respect of A.O.N and all Airsoft Reloaded staff today for playing honorably and excellently (nothing more needs to be said).

Sorry to The Ghosts/Band of Hawks, it wasen't fair how you guys got taken and you both still soldiered on in good form and great spirits!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

A.O.N wrote: »
    Well lads, on our first team outing which just happened to be the biggest Irish airsoft comp to date! We came fourth (and we wore taken out by F.R.A.G so you can't blame us).

A.T.F well earned the respect of A.O.N and all Airsoft Reloaded staff today for playing honorably and excellently (nothing more needs to be said).

Sorry to The Ghosts/Band of Hawks, it wasen't fair how you guys got taken and you both still soldiered on in good form and great spirits!

Taken? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 s-specter-k

Hi,
    Myself and two of my friends want to start airsoft, however i dont know were to begin. We live in the north dublin area and the only experiance we have is from paintball so we would be beginners to the sport. If anyone has any idea of clubs around this area please let me know. Thanks :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

If your in north dublin your probably pretty close to the warehouse, look in the sites and retailers thread for more info on them,.
    they are located in the industrial complex behind halfords in coolock, on the Malahide Rd.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

ATF is always takin on members over 18 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Hi,
    Myself and two of my friends want to start airsoft, however i dont know were to begin. We live in the north dublin area and the only experiance we have is from paintball so we would be beginners to the sport. If anyone has any idea of clubs around this area please let me know. Thanks :)

Dont worry then, your already better then 1/2 of the airsoft population :P

Since you have friends there, do not worry too much about teams. Go out and start getting a taste for the game and make sure you find it interesting and exciting enough that you will play regularly. Then decide can you invest in your own kit.

When your a few weeks playing, usually a team will spot you and suss you out. Thats how I got picked, just minding my own business playing ( and i started airsoft going out on my own).

Theres enough teams around that you will find people of your own age, tastes and likes, that you can not only join a team, but make some great friends in the process.

See you around :)

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Craig Dowling

hi im new to the sport and am going to be skirmishing soon
    (just buyin up rest of my gear)
    are there any teams recruitin atm (im a complete noob)
    cheers for reading:P

hi im new to the sport and am going to be skirmishing soon
    (just buyin up rest of my gear)
    are there any teams recruitin atm (im a complete noob)
    cheers for reading:P

An orde nua are always recruiting and have no requirments other than you be over 17.

Go to the blogs tab in www.airsoftreloaded.ie click the link for the AON forums and go to the recruitment thread to join!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭An Scuad Bás

Hey, I am currently setting up a new Airsoft team in the north Sligo, "An Scuad Bás" is the name for now at lest. We've selected German Flecktarn as our team uniform theme and there is no restriction no the the family of airsoft weapon that you may use e.g. AK, M4, M14/M21, G36, Pulse-Rifles, MP5's etc. We will concider anyone of any with-in reason pending perental permission for minors. If anyone has any useful info for us or would like more info on us just leave a response and I'll get back as soon as I can. Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

Hey, I am currently setting up a new Airsoft team in the north Sligo, "An Scuad Bás" is the name for now at lest. We've selected German Flecktarn as our team uniform theme and there is no restriction no the the family of airsoft weapon that you may use e.g. AK, M4, M14/M21, G36, Pulse-Rifles, MP5's etc. We will concider anyone of any with-in reason pending perental permission for minors. If anyone has any useful info for us or would like more info on us just leave a response and I'll get back as soon as I can. Cheers

If you can get a poster made we will throw a few up around The Warehouse to get you guys some interest, also if you want you can make your team a thread in our forums. Just go to the blog section of www.airsoftreloaded.ie and click on the link to the AON forums (If you want)!

Hey, I am currently setting up a new Airsoft team in the north of Sligo, "An Scuad Bás" is the name for now at lest. We've selected German Flecktarn as our team uniform theme and there is no restriction on the the family of airsoft weapon that you may use e.g. AK, M4, M14/M21, G36, Pulse-Rifles, MP5's etc. We will concider anyone of any age with-in reason pending perental permission for minors. So if your into airsofting in and around Sligo it might be worth while looking us up. If anyone has any useful info for us or would like more info on us just leave a response and I'll get back as soon as I can. Cheers

If you can get a poster made we will throw a few up around The Warehouse to get you guys some interest, also if you want you can make your team a thread in our forums. Just go to the blog section of www.airsoftreloaded.ie and click on the link to the AON forums (If you want)!
    Cheers for the offer but we are based in the north end of Co.Sligo but I have been to "The Warehouse" and it is a mint site to play in like SAS kill-house!!:D Thank you again for the offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭fleecymanager

do you need to have much in the way of equitment eg guns ,camo etc to be concidered for a team,i would be willing to play for eather team if needed to make up the numbers,i also have a confession to make i used to be a paintballer,so if needs be i will form my own team 'west of dublin but not to far' i can stand in the middle and everone can shoot me:):):) lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

do you need to have much in the way of equitment eg guns ,camo etc to be concidered for a team,i would be willing to play for eather team if needed to make up the numbers,i also have a confession to make i used to be a paintballer,so if needs be i will form my own team 'west of dublin but not to far' i can stand in the middle and everone can shoot me:):):) lol

this post would have been better in the reckoning 2 thread, you dont need to be in a team to attend, as for gear its not a must as they have rentals available but camo would help. a good few airsofters used to be paintballers, myself included. if you need rentals i suggest u book ahead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Craigsy

Been playing airsoft for a bit now and i'm looking to join a team but.. cash is a problem i.e. i can't afford to go out and buy a whole new set of camo. So, just wondering if there are any Dublin teams that either don't have a set camo, or wear Brit dpm that are recruiting.
    Cheers

What part of the world are you from? If you are looking join a team west of the Shannon then maybe you might like to have look that us we are looking for cannon-farther, I mean team mates;). Our team uniform is German Flecktarn and that is easily got from ebay shirt and pants for about 25 EUR, full-face mask for 7 EUR off ebay and the cheapest worth-while AEG is the Galaxy MP5 PDW for 100 EUR, an exellent AEG have one myself!! ebaybanned have cheap 440rd MP5 mags for 12 EUR.

This should be a pic of two of my mates before a practise!![IMG]file:///C:/Users/sean%20thermes/Pictures/DSC00021.JPG[/IMG]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

Craigsy wrote: »
    Been playing airsoft for a bit now and i'm looking to join a team but.. cash is a problem i.e. i can't afford to go out and buy a whole new set of camo. So, just wondering if there are any Dublin teams that either don't have a set camo, or wear Brit dpm that are recruiting.
    Cheers

What age are ya?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Craigsy

Spetzcong wrote: »
    What age are ya?

I'm 18

Advertisement