Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teams thread: Post your recruitment messages/team announcements

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Mass exodus of Irish lads to PR3. Epic win. Seeyis there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

well done lads good luck:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭A.O.N

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    Looking forward to it. I'll either be round during the next week or next weekend as unfortunately I'm working :(...But that means I can't afford to do stuff like buy membership :D.

Ah sure another day!

G3-Nut wrote: »
    well done lads good luck:D

Thanks man!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,464 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Fair play lads your team is nearly at Platoon strength,look forward to seeing you at skirmish sites.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Well done and best of luck at PR3;);).

Bren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Yep, good job lads....impressive work.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I need to join a team, twud get me out skirmishing more often lol Nice one anyway lads

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

zero19 wrote: »
    I need to join a team, twud get me out skirmishing more often lol Nice one anyway lads

Ditto! My mates seem very interested and enthusiastic in starting a team but unfortunately I don't think it's gonna happen soon or at all. As I think it's mostly just talk :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

Sweet, any decision on loadout, guns yet? or just going to be each man for himself??

Whats the story with playing will it be weekends or what?

• Advertisement

Fair play lads your team is nearly at Platoon strength,look forward to seeing you at skirmish sites.

Thanks man!

Shiva wrote: »
    Yep, good job lads....impressive work.

Thanks a lot Tony, be expecting a large contingent of A.O.N players up to Eiresoft for the team load out very soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

A.O.N wrote: »
    Hi all,

We would like to announce the formation of our new team An orde nua (A.O.N).

We will be attending PR3 along side The Ghosts and The band of hawks, we will also be in the Take Aim competition.

We are full at the moment with roughly 30 players but will be getting new people in after PR3 and the Take Aim comp!

Thanks for reading, we are looking forward to taking on all other teams in the near future!

A.O.N anois!

Moved to teams thread.

Best of luck with it.

Fyr.Fytr wrote: »
    Sweet, any decision on loadout, guns yet? or just going to be each man for himself??

Whats the story with playing will it be weekends or what?

Once a week "practising" and once a week playing! Our load out will be urban and flecktarn

We now have ten A.O.N members going to PR3, we are still trying to get more of our team going.

The more Irish there the better!

:( flecktarn :p

Think ill give it a miss for the moment guys

:( flecktarn :p

Think ill give it a miss for the moment guys

Ah dude, why?

A.O.N wrote: »
    Ah dude, why?

Cant committ the time, would love to, have a great laugh playing with you guys, but this term in college im in 9-6 3 days a week and i work weekend nights so cant committ them eighter.

You never know when things quieten down in a couple of months i may join, but for now its a no go (sure i havnt even been in the warehouse in like 2 weeks im getting withdrawls :P)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭The Warehouse

Cant committ the time, would love to, have a great laugh playing with you guys, but this term in college im in 9-6 3 days a week and i work weekend nights so cant committ them eighter.

You never know when things quieten down in a couple of months i may join, but for now its a no go (sure i havnt even been in the warehouse in like 2 weeks im getting withdrawls :P)

No worries man, sure there will always be an open invitation to A.O.N for yourself!

Nice one, does it effect my chances that i got a d3 in pass irish and have no idea what the name means :p

• Advertisement

Nice one, does it effect my chances that i got a d3 in pass irish and have no idea what the name means :p

Unfortunately your knowledge of the language is typical of the Irish people so no! It means The new order but we are using the Irish translation!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Airsoftcrazy

just curious lads where is pr3 as am only new to airsoft but have played about for 3 months

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

just curious lads where is pr3 as am only new to airsoft but have played about for 3 months

You should ask these questions in the PR3 thread, but its in Wales.

Our first meeting will be held some time this week (before the 20th), all proposed members have been sent a text (if we didn't send you a text please pm, email or call us).

Our first meeting will decide who represents the team in the Take Aim competition and our indoor, outdoor loadouts as well as our code of conduct and our command structure!

Any proposed members please check the blog section of www.airsoftreloaded.ie for more info!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭The Warehouse

All proposed members of An orde nua, our first meeting will be held on Monday the 16th at 19:30, all members should attend. We are having another meeting on Wednesday the 18th at 14:30 for those who can't attend the Monday!

Venua: The Warehouse.

Reason for meeting: To discuss our loadout, code of conduct and command structure!

When: Monday the 16th @ 19:30 and Wednesday the 18th @ 14:30!

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

A.O.N Anois!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 omacd

Hi all, I am setting up a new Airsoft gaming and re-enactment team based in Co. Wicklow (W.A.T.R- Wicklow Airsoft Tactical Rangers. We are looking for members to help get it set up. I am designing the site and hope to have it up and running in the next couple of days/weeks. I am just looking around for anyone who would be interested.
    If you would be interested please contact me on cian.watr@gmail.com

look forward to hearing from you all.

PS sorry the above title is meant to say 'team' not "club".

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭heyjay14

Is this the sight that the Go-Tactical team are testing for you or am i mistaking you for something else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 omacd

No wasn't us. someone else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭Airsofty

I'd be intrested in Palying in Wicklow alright, only live in Greystones, but im on a team as it stands,- will you have a venue or are ya talking about a team playing at pre existing sites...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Amended the title as it was mis-leading.

Advertisement