Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easterly Blast Prospect Thread :

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

Longfield wrote: »
    Latest BBC forecast after the 10 news showed it dry on the east of Ireland all day tomorrow so I think its far from a foregone conclusion that there will be any widespread snow.
    look at the jan 87 forecasts on youtube.
    Back then they never showed anything much for here either :)
    But you are right , it's not a foregone conclusion but it certainly has a lot of the right ingredients.
    More of the right ingredients than any event like this in the last few years.
    Pity it's going to be a 24hr wonder

• Registered Users Posts: 15,335 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Villain wrote: »
    Have a Subaru Legacy All Wheel Drive and know the road well, I'll see how the day goes.

Then you'll probably be grand, they keep R755 well salted usually anyhow so i assume you would be taking the Ashford - Annamoe - Laragh - Rathdrum route? which, while probably hairy enough if there is any snow, wont be as bad as going over the Wicklow or Sally Gap's, which even I wouldnt try tomorrow in snow and I drive around there pretty much every weekend and know those roads extremely well - and know enough to fear them in dodgy conditions!

If there's settling snow tomorrow lads..believe me I'll be going nuts with photos as no doubt will Arctictree !

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

I'm going to protest tomorrow.. I'm going to wear shorts and a tshirt here in Waterford because I still feckin can!!

When I heard about global warming first, I had visions of palm trees.

Waterford says no to non snowy winters!
    Down with this sort of thing!!

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Trotter wrote: »
    Down with this sort of thing!!

:p

Careful now!

Is that anaprop off Dublin and down the East coast?
    And coming out of south west wales heading westward?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

Ok new fresh thread [thread=2055209843]here[/thread]

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement