Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you ever been in a fight

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭TheThing!

Pighead wrote: »
    Ah, Pighead should have known The Thing was the type to hold a grudge over an off the cuff throwaway remark. Young lads balls just aren't as big as they used to be. Pighead blames Sellafield.

No, I just dont take kindly to useless c unts thinking they have a higher place in the world than they actually do. You're probably a public schooler too

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

TheThing! wrote: »
    No, I just dont take kindly to useless c unts thinking they have a higher place in the world than they actually do. You're probably a public schooler too

Aww I was looking forward to a good fight. Is that the best you can do? E-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Ooh yay! Another Pighead hater!
    First it was Peter Collins (banned), then estebancambias (banned), now presenting... TheThing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Last fight I was in was about 10 months ago

Saw some kid getting bullied,stepped in,saw guy off
    few days later, bully came after me outside school,
    i hit him once, burst his lip he ran off

Next schoolday, councillor came up to me, kid had told his daddy he was being bullied, daddy made a complaint

councillor looked throuhg our files, asked us both to write reports, decided I wasn't to blame and let me off.

Other than that, last real fight I was in was years ago some kid tried ****ing wiuth me and I hit him until he backed down.

Anyone ever read "of mice and men"
    Curly is a small guy who starts fights with bigger guys, if he wins people say what a tough guy he is, if he loses, people say the older guys a bully.

In my experience, kids who start fights are nearly ALWAYS small and mouthy but cant back it up

In maccyd's with a friend the other day, two gangs of schoolkids in uniform were skirmishing, one headbutted another, the guy who was hit laughed it off and started to leave till his buddys convinced him to defend his honor. He went back for another go
    Brutal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭ibh

I am new to this term burn, so I presume its definition is meaningless and is a hypocritical attempt at slagging from a fat 30 year old virgin

corrected your post for you.

The first time i heard the term 'burn' used in this context was on 'that 70's show'. Don't know why you would think it's hypocritical. Do you think i'm actually 'burned'
    I'm not 30 yet, have another few years to go. Fat, well i could probably do with shifting half a stone. Virgin, not likely. I've lived with my g-friend for years. From what Pighead said you live at home and your mumsy brings you a glass of milk to your room in the evening!;) From what i remember of being in school the people who go around calling people virgins are usually the ones who haven't dipped the ol helmet yet..

You always seem to slip in a dig about public school as well. Again makes me think you are still sitting in your uniform eating biscuits and drinking milk.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭TheThing!

ibh wrote: »
    corrected your post for you.

The first time i heard the term 'burn' used in this context was on 'that 70's show'. Don't know why you would think it's hypocritical. Do you think i'm actually 'burned'
    I'm not 30 yet, have another few years to go. Fat, well i could probably do with shifting half a stone. Virgin, not likely. I've lived with my g-friend for years. From what Pighead said you live at home and your mumsy brings you a glass of milk to your room in the evening!;) From what i remember of being in school the people who go around calling people virgins are usually the ones who haven't dipped the ol helmet yet..

You always seem to slip in a dig about public school as well. Again makes me think you are still sitting in your uniform eating biscuits and drinking milk.

Read the post again you gimp it wasnt even aimed at you, just your usage of that idiotic term burn

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Read the post again you gimp it wasnt even aimed at you, just your usage of that idiotic term burn

Banned for a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭The Chessplayer

Have you ever been in a fight. I'm sure plenty of you public school people have been. I was actually in a fight once and I smashed the guys head in. So lets have it then, tell us about yizzer fights

I bet you got an absolute hiding.

Does public school = normal school? I never heard a non-fee-paying school referred to as a public school. Public school refers to fee-paying schools in the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭giveth

Dudess wrote: »
    Ooh yay! Another Pighead hater!
    First it was Peter Collins (banned), then estebancambias (banned), now presenting... TheThing!!
    nesf wrote: »
    Banned for a week.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

giveth wrote: »
    :D
    Careful now.
    I've unbanned people before because of gloating.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Snarler

Originally Posted by nesf View Post
    Banned for a week..

Haha he got banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Snarler wrote: »
    Haha he got banned.
    I've banned plenty of others for trolling.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement