Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

I'm never going to see a Murcielago on Irish roads now I would have loved to have seen it.

Do you know whereabouts in Spain the car is?

......give you ten guesses !

Puerto Banus .............I might see it there next month ! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭AJ!

MercMad wrote:

Are you serious? I'm goin there in three weeks! I'll keep an eye out for it:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=75806

To Boardsies:
    Scroll down a bit..... LOL!!!

To M5Board:
    Hello Gustav and all M5 owners. m5-black, this was the post I was referring to. So, did you do anything to the engine? ;)

el tel wrote:
    Don't worry - there's another (purple) one in Belfast :)
    Yeah I was thinking that. Somebody called the Lambo purple and then green and then turquoise so I thought it was the same car.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,988 ✭✭✭opus

babypink wrote:
    saw this yesterday evening.....never thought i'd see one in ireland

Looks like everybody is seeing the Ford GT, I saw it on Monday parked outside BOI on College Green. Nice machine :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭turbo

anybody seen the Bently Continental Taxi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

MercMad wrote:

Didn't see it there :( I did see a purple one, not the 40 aniversario though.

opus wrote:
    Looks like everybody is seeing the Ford GT, I saw it on Monday parked outside BOI on College Green. Nice machine :)
    I wish the owner of the Irish Carrera GT was more like the owner of the Ford GT:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

turbo wrote:

Yep , saw it in the Airport yesterday ...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

sharkman wrote:
    Yep , saw it in the Airport yesterday ...

.........what year , colour etc??:confused:

• Advertisement

This afternoon..

Connolly Station:
    Porsche Cayenne Turbo, Black, Irish registered - 05 D 997

Georges Street:
    Ferrari 360 Spider, Black/Dark red interior, English registered - YJ53 ZMO

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭doubledown

This morning on the Stillorgan Dual Carriageway I saw a beautiful black BMW M5. No biggie, I suppose, except the reg read 06 D 115, but the first number 1 was flopped (legal?) so the reg actually read as 06 D M5. Didn't get a pic unfortunately but it was pretty sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭pburns

doubledown wrote:
    ...the reg read 06 D 115, but the first number 1 was flopped (legal?) so the reg actually read as 06 D M5. Didn't get a pic unfortunately but it was pretty sweet.

That's pretty naff actually...

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭doubledown

It sounds naffer than it is. I usually hate personalised plates, but it looked pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

In UK at weekend - needless to say saw quite a few decent motors. I have attached a pic of my mates M3, also saw Ariel Atom (pic attached), Audi RS6, Ferarri 355, several Porsche 911's....

have also included some pics of the cars I raced at the track day I was at

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

Couple of more pics of the race day

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

turbo wrote:

You sure you're not thinking of the Chrysler 300C taxi ?
    I was in it a few days ago and it does look very Bentley'esque from the front.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Smoggy

I never see sweet cars in Dublin , but they are 10 a penny over in England.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Smoggy wrote:
    I never see sweet cars in Dublin , but they are 10 a penny over in England.

Just take a walk up baggot street, pembroke street and fitzwilliam square....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭smarty

You sure you're not thinking of the Chrysler 300C taxi ?
    I was in it a few days ago and it does look very Bentley'esque from the front.
    Someone told me that they saw a Bentley taxi the other day, and I suggested it was a 300c too. I showed them a picture and they said that was it, so you could be right there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

I am over at the UK at the moment. I have to agree with all the coments around here about UK cars, They are a touch of class. Have snapped a few nice images too which I will upload when I get home tomorrow.

Hj

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

smarty wrote:
    Someone told me that they saw a Bentley taxi the other day, and I suggested it was a 300c too. I showed them a picture and they said that was it, so you could be right there.

Its defo a Bentley , I'll find him during the week and get a photo ...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭flanzer

sharkman wrote:

It's obviously some rich fcuker who wants to use the bus lanes, hence buys himself a taxi plate. I've seen Michael O'Leary with one on top of his SL500.....If you have it, flaunt it!

flanzer wrote:
    It's obviously some rich fcuker who wants to use the bus lanes, hence buys himself a taxi plate. I've seen Michael O'Leary with one on top of his SL500.....If you have it, flaunt it!

Yeah , but this guy actually works it as a Taxi , Have to get his phone number and book him whenever I'm going out ...

saw another stupid reg today....

dsc007196fs.th.jpg

Saw a pink Dodge Ram pick-up on Wicklow Street. UK reg and it had a 'Superdrug' logo on the side of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

sharkman wrote:

I got one on Lower Mpount St. when i was up on saturday. quality isn't great, but it is a Bentley.
    01-07-06_1206.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

thats clearly a 300C.

ninty9er wrote:
    I got one on Lower Mpount St. when i was up on saturday. quality isn't great, but it is a Bentley.

That's a 300C!

What model is the Bentley Taxi? Is it a Flying Spur or an Arnage...?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

If you look at a 300C you'll find it has a very ugly gridded grille and a horrible rear end which this particular vehicle didn't

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement