Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Ernie Ball

Defo a 300C. Compare:

Bentley:
    continental_3.jpg

Chrysler:
    photo_18.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

saw one of these today in Leixlip....mmmmmmmmmm

http://www.rsportscars.com/eng/cars/ferrari_575m.asp

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

My apologies but i could swear that there's another black arnage out there doin taxi. Maybe not 06 though.

edit: Oh sorry, just in case i didn't think the one in the photo was an artnage, but i thought there was a new Bentley similar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭AJ!

ninty9er wrote:
    If you look at a 300C you'll find it has a very ugly gridded grille and a horrible rear end which this particular vehicle didn't

It's a 300C with an aftermarket grille - that's all there is to it.
    Lex Luthor wrote:
    saw one of these today in Leixlip....mmmmmmmmmm

That belongs to the owner of the hotel. I think he's got an F355 too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

I've seen that 300C on the rank at the Airport. Hard to mistake it for a Bently to be honest.

ZEN

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

ninty9er wrote:
    I got one on Lower Mpount St. when i was up on saturday. quality isn't great, but it is a Bentley.
    Attachment not found.

It's clearly as chrysler, can we let this go now?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Should mods make this a stikey?:confused:

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Ok , now there is a Bentley Tacxi knocking around Dublin , lets make it a quest toobtain , 1. photo of said car and 2 . phone number so that Boardsie's can travel in style ..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

Ok i'm home. Here's my array of images, Nothing that impressive but stuff I managed to snap. I have to say, I passed about 10 bently's on the motorway home. And several CupraR Leon's ... I didnt manage to get one :( Some impressive cars I missed with the camera, Damn camera takes ages to come on !! ( BTW sorry for poor image quality, Taken with phone camera )

Here goes...

image1516sv.th.jpg
    image2749ag.th.jpg
    Look in the distance pulling off the roundabout, You'll see a VW Golf R32, Just by the time the camera came on that was the best I could snap. I noticed it when we were going by a petrol station and it pulled out on us. Was quite a pretty site. I like it.
    image2775hn.th.jpg
    image3157ah.th.jpg
    image3848lv.th.jpg
    Nothing amazing, But I really like that megane. Looks class in my opinion. ( 225 BHP IIRC, May be wrong)
    image3883uw.th.jpg
    I thought this porsche looks funny, Aren't them wheels huge ;)
    image4131ju.th.jpg
    Self explanitory...
    image4221ip.th.jpg
    Not too sure what model?? :confused:
    image5092bw.th.jpg

Second lot:

I found an image of a Leon Cupra I snapped from a distance. 1 of alot I seen. Look quite nice.
    image5907ka.th.jpg
    Yum Yum
    image5918gx.th.jpg
    Bently :
    image7164rb.th.jpg
    One of my favourites appart from the lambo is this :rolleyes: :eek:
    image6366dr.th.jpg
    And this almighty machine, I certainly made sure I got a few images of this baby :| Brandnew she was... Phwarrrr
    image7891br.th.jpg
    image7873mr.th.jpg

• Advertisement

3rd Lot : ( Last lot )

Whizzed by a sweet BMW garage :
    image4977we.th.jpg
    image5027yt.th.jpg
    All i can say is :rolleyes: :cool: :eek:
    image5055er.th.jpg
    image5069si.th.jpg
    image5070on.th.jpg
    Not bad I supose:
    image5309gv.th.jpg
    An image i didn't even mean to snap, Noticed that there was a 350z there after i took the image, Was trying to get a car in the car park, And not only that, but didnt the 350z have steel alloy wheels :x
    image5558di.th.jpg
    Another 350Z
    image5579tl.th.jpg
    image5581zm.th.jpg
    image5595qv.th.jpg
    image5881hp.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

The Kahn RR is pretty special, they cost an arm and a leg.

The RS6 Avant is a beaut and obviously the Lambo is an animal, those rear wheels are amazing.

The Kahn RR is pretty special, they cost an arm and a leg.

The RS6 Avant is a beaut and obviously the Lambo is an animal, those rear wheels are amazing.

Just that perticular Kahn I think is AMAZING looking. I have never seen one like that, Normally just the rims and trim from what I have seen, Never seen the lights blacked out or them perticular Quad exhausts. Looks so good.

And yeah the RS6 and lambo are special too. I also had a video of the RS6 taking off, I was standing there outside the petrol station waiting for it to shoot off, When one of women out of the station walked out and told me to turn off the phone near the forcour :o :mad: But the howle of it when it went.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 YouNeek

Saw this coming out of Drury St car park last night - Nissan Fuga 450GT.

(Definitely badged as Nissan, not Infiniti).

http://www.samurai-motors.ru/newauto/nissan/fuga/249/

YouNeek wrote:
    Saw this coming out of Drury St car park last night - Nissan Fuga 450GT.

(Definitely badged as Nissan, not Infiniti).

http://www.samurai-motors.ru/newauto/nissan/fuga/249/

That's certainly a lot better looking than any of the Nissan models available here. How does it compare to a Skyline in performance?

Yesterday in Rathfarnham I saw a Mercedes 300SL Gullwing!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

sharkman wrote:
    Ok , now there is a Bentley Tacxi knocking around Dublin , lets make it a quest toobtain , 1. photo of said car and 2 . phone number so that Boardsie's can travel in style ..
    300C taxi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭\m/_(>_<)_\m/

TheBazman wrote:
    300C taxi

well done.... first picture of the taxi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Cormic

Wandering around Brussels and came accross this Cayenne with a weird grille. I am not the biggest fan of these cars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Cormic wrote:
    Wandering around Brussels and came accross this Cayenne with a weird grille. I am not the biggest fan of these cars.

A vast improvement on the original

• Advertisement

Chap I was talking to. He drives this... 1.4L Seicento Turbo ( 1.4L 98' Punto GT engine ? ) 195BHP... What do you's think ? Personally, I think its a Fiat and thats that. He claims its a rocket to go, I'm sure it is, if it really is 195 BHP as he claims, But wouldnt it be too much power for such a small car ? I havnt personally seen the car, But looking at the pics of it, Gave me a little Giggle.

p10100027tt.th.jpg

p10100119it.th.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

HungryJoey wrote:
    Chap I was talking to. He drives this... 1.4L Seicento Turbo ( 1.4L 98' Punto GT engine ? ) 195BHP... What do you's think ? Personally, I think its a Fiat and thats that. He claims its a rocket to go, I'm sure it is, if it really is 195 BHP as he claims, But wouldnt it be too much power for such a small car ? I havnt personally seen the car, But looking at the pics of it, Gave me a little Giggle.

p10100027tt.th.jpg

p10100119it.th.jpg

195 my arse, it would lift off the ground driving over 60 - have you ever driven one, they're so sh1t. going around a roundabout you take your life into your hands.....

Saw a new 06 Merc S600. Black with AMG wheels and the V12 badges;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Cormic wrote:

Take a drive in a 4.5 turbo and you will be.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,577 ✭✭✭maidhc

No photographs I'm afraid, but there was a v12 750iL around Midleton today.

What I thought was interesting was the "v12" on the back pillar; not normal BMW style I would have thought, but it looked original.

An upgrade for Unkel, perhaps?

Spotted this today over in finglas :rolleyes:

image9093hz.th.jpg

Hj

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

maidhc wrote:
    No photographs I'm afraid, but there was a v12 750iL around Midleton today.

What I thought was interesting was the "v12" on the back pillar; not normal BMW style I would have thought, but it looked original.

An upgrade for Unkel, perhaps?

I've got a 750iL in for repairs today, dark blue on U.K. plates. Is it the same car? I'll get photos tomorrow if I think of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭AlanD

Spotted a beautiful black Aston Martin DB9 in Limerick this evening. 9 was the reg number. Young enough looking lad driving it and giving it socks coming out of roundabouts. What a beautiful sounding car.

no camera phone with me I'm afraid.

Saw an 80s model Lotus Turbo Esprit today. UK reg.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

I saw an Aston DB5 going from Fosters Avenue onto Roebuck road, then about an hour later a Ferrari F355 going the other direction, I was working so no pictures

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement