Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final table situation, player requests other players to move around?

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

jesus that is one freaky looking cat opr, wouldn't like that jumping into my lap after dinner!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

it-clown.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

self-pic after a few too many 'shroom shakes Ian?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

i just love that picture. and i think it adds to the jovial mood in the thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

ianmc38 wrote:
    it-clown.jpg

that lad gave me some serious nightmares as a kid. used to pretend to be sick and go to bed rather than watch that movie.

i could have just gone to bed anyway, but kids are stupid. expecially 17 year olds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

There is nothing more evil then clowns.

We need a purge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭Blip

floggingdeadhorse.jpg

Seriously though I think this tread has been flogged to death.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭jem

I agree.
    I would have moved if asked nicely. If i wasn't fcuk them and play cards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,771 ✭✭✭TommyGunne

Gamesmanship and angleshooting are not banned. However it is up to an individual if he believes it is right to use them if he thinks he can get an egde. Brings back the old question of ethics though.

Severely dislike the OTT criticism of BCB in this thread. He got his concensus. Debasing him in this general manner by posters who openly admit to not knowing him is similar to the lack of manners of which they accuse the OP. Criticism can be done without resorting to petty jibing and insults.

However i might venture that the now infamous "cnut" may not in fact be petty name-calling, but actually a comparison to the famous King Canute, only misspelled, who attempted to cease the movement of the waves, reminiscent of BCB flying in the face of all this criticism!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭Primewise

Macspower wrote:

Something similar happened to me at one stage only worse... 4 players left final table of a tourney I'm in seat one stuck in the corner. Seat 2 and 3 are vacent.... I decided to take out the seat from seat 3 allowing me to to move my chair around to the end of the table and another player objected and got a ruling and I was made move back.... I told him in no uncertain terms what I thought of him and he got a ruling on that too..........

this is LOL! did you get put in the sinbin for bad language? I dont understand why anyone would object to you moving around into free space.

fwiw I think Noel was in his rights not to move. It would be courteous to move, but not obligitory and nobody should be begrudged for wanting to remain in their assigned position when there is money at stake. If the other players have enough ballspace then it shouldnt be a big issue

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,117 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

I'm very surprised that this hasn't been mentioned yet in this thread (maybe it has and i missed it as i read 12 pages in one sitting)
    But, these actions clearly prove
    Round Tables FTW

As for people claiming that Noel is not a enemy or target, then I'd say he is delighted, as I would be. As soon as anyone goes out of their way to play hands against you, that are on the losing end of it. But fire away lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭Primewise

Mellor wrote:
    these actions clearly prove
    Round Tables FTW

ye round tables are a bit fairer, but round talbes take up more space than the typical racetrack tables, its simple space economy :)

im also a fan of seats 2/3 and 8/9. I even prefer 1/10 to the middle seats....

• Registered Users Posts: 39,117 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Primewise wrote:
    ye round tables are a bit fairer, but round talbes take up more space than the typical racetrack tables, its simple space economy :)

im also a fan of seats 2/3 and 8/9. I even prefer 1/10 to the middle seats....

lol, im well aware why racetrack are used,
    but if is going to case issues, then clubs should sacrifice a small bit of space to keep players happy. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Even better second time around!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Macspower

was wondering how this got bumped????? beans and spillage required....NOW!

lol thought it happened again.... but see now it's pro due to nomination thread........ nice bump anyway..... and if it did happen again above comment stands....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Jayminator

My vote is a toss up between this thread and BCB & LuckyLloyd's KQ KJ hand........... Hilarious... Although for pure needle I think the KJ thread wins it. FWIW NOel. Move the fk around ya big lard buttock

• Registered Users Posts: 37,716 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Thought it would be a good idea to revisit this, now that he is in the well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭The Al Lad

Jayminator wrote: »
    My vote is a toss up between this thread and BCB & LuckyLloyd's KQ KJ hand........... Hilarious... Although for pure needle I think the KJ thread wins it. FWIW NOel. Move the fk around ya big lard buttock

What happened in that thread ???

must have missed it

LOL bringingbackupsorememoryaments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭The Al Lad

Jayminator wrote: »
    LOL bringingbackupsorememoryaments

If you dig it up I will be forever greatful

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

Pleased to not be bumping old threads... locked now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement