Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ever caught letting off some knuckle children

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

someuser90 wrote: »
    gigity
    Dear diary....JACKPOT

Ha she was wasted on me.

I don't do sex meself.
    It used to drive her up the wall:D

In my experience, nothing makes a girl want sex more than not getting it.

Another girl I went out with described why:
    "It would be a conquest to take your virginity"

She was a classy lady.
    We'd be having a nice platonic phone conversation and she'd say out of the blue "My hands smell like vagina."

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Never been caught myself.

But a guy in my class was caught tuggin the monkey in the computer room.
    guy did the same thing in my old school,while seating beside one of the scariest scoooombaaag girls,or as the story goes.
    i wish i had bothered going in the day that happened just to see her face,although supposedly she was used to it...

allegedly...

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

the dog caught me once, he looked at me suspiciously but then the next time he was licking his balls I stared at him and he didn't like it the ****er

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭cujimmy

• Advertisement
Advertisement