Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

W.S.O.P FREE LINKS Final Table ...2 Found

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭Hitman Actual

mrflash wrote:
    i agree, but how did he call with a5, i mean, i wouldnt even be thinking about making that call against a muppet, i would be waiting for a better place. incredible call, he has done it so often, and he has been ahead most times.

It's not that bad a call. Rahme CR's AI on a draw-heavy flop for a lot of money, and then talks it up way to much. He's practically screaming "Don't call me". Not the best move by Rahme against a calling station.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭THEIRISHMOB

Just got Up..............

Don't know whats stranger, The Sun's out or the WSOP is still going

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

hope yang wins now he deserves it lam doesnt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

looking at all that cash on the table there's a plot there somewhere for oceans 14

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭mrflash

or theres a plan there, we dont need oceans 14

• Advertisement

Na thats small change to Danny Ocean.

I went to bed at 3.15am, thought it would be over by 5am, must have become a good game afterwards to be still going.

The Mansion 100k dialy Nicky is worth a look. Big overlay
    $100entry usually 450-550 players.

12pm and 8pm..............12pm has the smaller fields daily. soft money
    I even get into the money most days.
    Nice payout for final tables

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

Jayz can you imagine his acceptance speech God this and God that will be one of he most hippocritical speeches since Evander Holyfield thanked the Lord for helping him pummel some poor fecker half to death.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

patmac wrote:
    Jayz can you imagine his acceptance speech God this and God that will be one of he most hippocritical speeches since Evander Holyfield thanked the Lord for helping him pummel some poor fecker half to death.

His interview after he beat tyson was hilarious. If you went by that, you would have assumed god had fought him.

Jerry is relentless with the big bets on the flop.
    Hes a good post flop player

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

*Sigh* Lam is so weak tight. Jerry is just running him over like he has the whole table.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭mrflash

cooker3 wrote:
    *Sigh* Lam is so weak tight. Jerry is just running him over like he has the whole table.
    what is he at, you gotta gamble at some stage, i mean he's lost 11 mill. since the heads up started. he has to shove and get back up to 23 at least, he was at enough of a disadvantage when the heads up started.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭ligger

Following this on text on pokernews, surely he has to start to gamble. Raise from the button or limp reraise, something anything..

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

He has been F**king awful.

Shows what the goons on 2+2 know, they said this guy had some game, he has shown nothing.

He had a perfect opportunity to shove in with any 2 cards on a T23 flop (pf raise from Jerry Yang, and continuation bet, which he makes 90%).

Can't think of a better board, Yang bet 5million into a 3.5 million pot, again, something he has done a few times and doesn't mean a lot.

He would of won that pot I think 90% of the time, and gotten up to 30m

I have money on Jerry Yang not to win (not huge money).

But this Lam guy is so undeserving, I just can't root for him, he has been fcuking awful.

The only way he can win would be if he picks up AA about 10 times in a row, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

lam is missing "B" in his name

he is missing

m.o.s.t w.e.a.k p.a.s.s.i.v.e n.i.t e.v.e.r

from his name

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

On a break now. Showing Raymers win.

Lam is horribly weak, and Yang is running all over him!! Think Lam is down to a pathetic 11 mill and blinds just went up from 300k/600k to I presume 400k/800k. Won't be long now:p I hope!!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,533 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Lam doubles up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

if Lam can double through again, it might get somewhat interesting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭ligger

Someone must have had a word with him at the break. This is more like it.

Hand #192 - Tuan Lam has the button, he moves all in for 9.05 million, and Jerry Yang calls with . Lam shows , and he'll need to improve to stay alive.

Everyone in the crowd is on their feet, and the anticipation is high -- the end might be near.

The flop comes , and the overwhelming reaction from the crowd is a groan as Lam flops a pair of fours to take the lead. Unwilling to settle for one pair, his supporters are chanting for a three on the turn.

The turn card is the , and Yang needs an ace or a nine on the river to bust Lam and win the championship right here.

The river card is the , and Lam's fans cheer as he goes to the rail for some hugs and congratulatory slaps on the back.

Tuan Lam doubles up to 18.3 million with a pair of fours

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

is wat we're watchin live or delayed by an hour???

Ace2007 wrote:
    is wat we're watchin live or delayed by an hour???

Live

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,236 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

pocket 8s for yang vs AQ suited for lam. all in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

jesus, where did they import this crowd from?

'USA! USA! USA!'

queen on the flop for lam...

turn a 7d

yang needs an 8 or a 6

its a 6!!!!!

Yang is champion

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

Advertisement