Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

W.S.O.P FREE LINKS Final Table ...2 Found

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 780 ✭✭✭Captain Tom

BuChan wrote:
    it was blurry i couldn't see right, the flop 998 bet, call from scotty, 8 on the turn and that guy bet again?! what a crazy bet on the turn by guy...not to mention the call on the river.

McBride had QTh by the way. he later described it as a "huge draw". after being check/called twice on a paired board.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Slash/ED wrote:
    In fairness it's very very hard to analyse heads up hands in isolation.

Yeah multiway pots are much easier. At least in them you can never rule anything out.

He COULD have open limped on the button with aces.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭BobSloane

Thanks for posting up the links. Just started watching this. Funny how sometimes the more you dress something up, the tackier it looks. The 1999 one with Furlong,Parkinson,Seed - smoking cigarettes and looking cool - or the 97 one with ungar or 98 with Nguyen I suppose we'll never see the like again.
    This reminds me of seeing a disappointing sequel to a film I liked like Matrix reloaded or Blues Brother 2000

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭BobSloane

double post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 657 ✭✭✭BuChan

McBride had QTh by the way. he later described it as a "huge draw". after being check/called twice on a paired board.

lol over cards and a gutshot on a double paired board is a "huge draw," that guy is my hero!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭mrflash

i have to say that mcbride went over to scotty nguyen after the event, and told him he deserved it, that he was the better player, you dont often see that in poker. and it was true, scotty totally outplayed him.

wow thats huge for kravchenko, what a way to play a short stack, for the last two days. and now he could win it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

what a bad call? KQ....ugh, what the hell is this?

Monday madness in the jackpot.

BuChan wrote:
    lol over cards and a gutshot on a double paired board is a "huge draw," that guy is my hero!

he had the gutshot straight flush draw too.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

Jesus christ the big stack here is an embarassment. Please please lord tell me he wont go on to win.

kravchenko is playing very, very good short stacked poker. He's won a bracelet this year and he's a pro, he could well go on to win this now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭bill_ashmount

Slash/ED wrote:
    Jesus christ the big stack here is an embarassment. Please please lord tell me he wont go on to win.

Can't see him winning it, looks like he is going to blow up.

Can't see him winning it, looks like he has blown up several times already.

FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭THEIRISHMOB

last 4 WSOP final table

all in for 9-10million

call with KQ jesus christ worst call ive ever seen ....
    Apart from jasper calling a big all in in dublin for irish open ticket with Q-9

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

Can't see him winning it, looks like he is going to blow up.

One more blow up followed by a suck out and he nearly has the thing in the bag...

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭THEIRISHMOB

For those that know me id need pocket AA in pocket and a deck in my trousers to call that all in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭bill_ashmount

FYP

lol, more accurate :D

what did i miss there? Kravchenko lost about 5 mil?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭carrigeen

dunno lads i think yang is playing well, few questionable calls but overall good

• Registered Users Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

last 4 WSOP final table

all in for 9-10million

call with KQ jesus christ worst call ive ever seen ....
    Apart from jasper calling a big all in in dublin for irish open ticket with Q-9

I dont Know 4 handed - I he Puts him on a pair and has a chance to take him out with a huge Stack and its 48-52 i dont know ian he had so many chips... I would be Raising anyhow with K/Q Regardless putting preesure on the small stack

I dont think i would get my chips all in with 33 On a Flipside to a player who has been calling huge bets ...I really think players come down on the chip leader each year ..I dont think he is playing bad he has been sensibly aggressive here .

I dont Know 4 handed - I he Puts him on a pair and has a chance to take him out with a huge Stack and its 48-52 i dont know ian he had so many chips... I would be Raising anyhow with K/Q Regardless putting preesure on the small stack

I dont think i would get my chips all in with 33 On a Flipside to a player who has been calling huge bets ...I really think players come down on the chip leader each year ..I dont think he is playing bad he has been sensibly aggressive here .

very similar to golds hand last year when he called cunninghams 10 10 with kj different result though:)

• Advertisement

i have to say, i dont think he has played badly, three dodgy calls, the j10 was ridiculous, very bad play, but you gotta respect the guy the way he came out of the blocks early like ben johnson on steroids and ran all over the table. it was classic, the rest of the guys were looking to see a few flops and settle in, and he absolutely destroyed them, the aggressive guys like philip helm and tuan lam couldnt deal with it.

having said that, lam has changed his game today and went very quiet, when it hits three, look out for him.

Pat on teh Back for this link i was sweatin it would not wrk...

Pat on teh Back for this link i was sweatin it would not wrk...

yep legendry stuff owe u one

never played in one of your events, but from what i am hearing, you run a top class show, so you can expect to see me there in november. good luck with it as well.

great link, fair play to you on that one as well, great stuff, this stu ungar thing is nearly as engrossing as the main event

carrigeen wrote:
    yep legendry stuff owe u one

U comin down to Winter Fest again Pat

yep put me on the list

carrigeen wrote:
    yep put me on the list

Tryin to Tie up a few Things in Ireland ... Want to get Late Niight Poker on Telly with Irish Players ...... Think this would be fantastic for Poker in Ireland , With Tikay involved in Blondepoker and us having an affiliate deal ..I reckon this would be huge

mrflash wrote:
    never played in one of your events, but from what i am hearing, you run a top class show, so you can expect to see me there in november. good luck with it as well.

Just be Weary we have 170+ in Now .. New Sponsor will bring a crowd from England and we are running 3 events per week till Nov giving away 10 super sat tickets per week eah €100 so the super sat will do 40+ Tickets for this - Max is 300 Players

Register HERE FOR FREE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Stu Ungar documentary was fascinating. Gotta go to bed now :/

Advertisement