Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

W.S.O.P FREE LINKS Final Table ...2 Found

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Uncle Chenzo

Hellmuths a tosser

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

gigetheman wrote:
    well nicky welcome back cant wait to hear a few stories of u are u going up to the club on thursday for the 200 freeze-out

probably George I'll try come up with a few fibs in the mean time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

Hellmuths a tosser

no

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

• Registered Users Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

If ye are Bored watchin this Sign up 2 our Fantasy Football League for the winter ....

Join us and play in our Fantasy Premier League called KELLY SUPER LEAGUE. If you aren't already playing the game then you can register at http://fantasy.premierleague.com.
    com Once you have logged in and entered your team, click on the 'Leagues'link you can find on the the right of the page. Now enter the code 52902-13902 to join the private league. Enjoy the game.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭mrflash

is that .com or .ie

Johnny "red bull" chan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭Hitman Actual

just about caught that. can someone tell me what were the stack sizes, what was the origional raise and what was the reraise?

Blinds 150K/300K. Kravchenko shoves UTG for 2.7 Million. Folded to Khan in the SB, who shoves his 9 Million into a BB with 16 Million (BB folds). KJo for Kravchenko, 33 for Khan, Kravchenko flops a Jack and his hand is good.

Looking at those stacks, it's not quite as bad as I first though. An ICM analysis would be interesting, but I very much doubt it's +$EV.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Hellmuth is great!

lafortezza wrote:
    Hellmuth is great!

He's entertaining alright. LOL at the handbags between him and PG.

The year Andy Black was in the final, Hellmuth did most of the audio commentary, and in fairness to him he was excellent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭hotspur

I genuinely like Phil Hellmuth and enjoy listening to him commentating. Yes his ego is ridiculous, but he's a very clever and funny guy who makes poker watching incredibly interesting. I'd rather watch any table with Hellmuth than anyone else for entertainment and battles.

mrflash wrote:
    is that .com or .ie

.com

J 10--- 5 million ffs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

Jack-Ten!? Really!? This is car crash stuff at times...

shocking call

antonius and Ivey on the same table is always very interesting. As is watching SBrugby.

hotspur wrote:
    I genuinely like Phil Hellmuth and enjoy listening to him commentating. Yes his ego is ridiculous, but he's a very clever and funny guy who makes poker watching incredibly interesting. I'd rather watch any table with Hellmuth than anyone else for entertainment and battles.

watching him play - yes, listening to him - toss pot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 780 ✭✭✭Captain Tom

wow.

jamie Jus sent you a PM

Kravchenko is playing a great shortstack game. He's potentially very dangerous here; it would be nice to see him do well.

• Advertisement

Hey Theresalwaysone,

Thanks for the p/word for "living the dream", but it didn't work. Went up to easons on nassau st and Reads on nassau st to get the july edition, but they were out.

Does anyone have the living the dream password (July edition) for Pokerstars?

Thanks in advance

Unc.

jamie Jus sent you a PM

Indeed, fired off a reply.

That was a real ESPN hand there...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Now that hand was made for TV!

Chenzo if its the one with Hellmuth on the front thats the most recent one I have and I'll check again. If you are in dublin pop into the jackpot and grab a mag.

thanks, will do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭mrflash

lm loving this replay, the best way to get a caller of all time
    scotty nguyen legend

You call it's gonna be all over, baby...

I love that clip...

average. he cant dodge bullets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 657 ✭✭✭BuChan

it was blurry i couldn't see right, the flop 998 bet, call from scotty, 8 on the turn and that guy bet again?! what a crazy bet on the turn by guy...not to mention the call on the river.

• Advertisement

In fairness it's very very hard to analyse heads up hands in isolation.

Advertisement