Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

W.S.O.P FREE LINKS Final Table ...2 Found

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

your watchin this too Nicky..........!!!
    I've got a Tan, you need to get out more.

Fancy a game of golf soon?

golf is a spectator sport this week maybe next, who do u like for the open

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

Can see a gap in the market www.jesuslovespoker.com thought that lot didn't approve of this gambling mullarky.
    Edit: I don't believe that website exists as does www.godpoker.com unreal

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Just tuned in...what time is this likely to go on until?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,508 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

lafortezza wrote:
    How do you get the links to work??

i just clicked the first one

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

KevIRL wrote:
    i just clicked the first one
    Done that but it just brings me to the WSOP ESPN page, with no picture/sound or anything to click on :(

• Advertisement

lafortezza wrote:
    How do you get the links to work??

just clicked it doesnt seem to work on firefox

last year they changed the stream after a few hours those already on were ok but new joiners couldn't get in

Just tried in IE and its making me register and not showing up, only going to the PPV info page.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭THEIRISHMOB

justin Rose e/w
    Thats about it, dont really fancy any bet for it to be honest.

Just to warn you I'm not as good a golfer as I am a poker player...

(I know your laughing-I am too)

w00t working IE!

Hunter Mahan is worth a small bet at 250/1 on betfair and yes I'm laughing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

lafortezza wrote:
    Just tried in IE and its making me register and not showing up, only going to the PPV info page.
    http://wsp.feedroom.com/ifr_main.jsp?st=1184709775062&rf=bm&mp=WMP&wmp=1&cpf=true&fr=071707_031000_w44c967cax113d51be231x52db&rdm=481320.0943546476#frtop

Use Internet explorer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭fabsoul

lafortezza wrote:
    Done that but it just brings me to the WSOP ESPN page, with no picture/sound or anything to click on :(

this link is workin for me

http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-wsop.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭Hitman Actual

LuckyLloyd wrote:
    This will be the greatest thing to happen poker since Moneymaker. A religious world champ in the USA. Donating 800k of winnings to charity = repeal of UIGEA.

People will look at a guy who qualifies for $225 at the first try, turns it into $8m, and think: "I'll give that a go".

I hope you're right. But he's as likely to offend as many people as he impresses with the religious shenanigans. There's just too many crazy religious American freaks.
    lafortezza wrote:

I think if you try it a few times, you'll get in eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

No cards displayed?...cheating presumably, but it makes for boring viewing!

Boring viewing?

We all know the cards without seeing them mate.

This is amazing poker/T.V

Khan is nuts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Hawk Eye

Has anyone got the link to that head the ball 43-tabling???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭meathman 007

watched it for a bit - . That lad hevan 'rain' seems like a bit of a freak......theres seems to be a huge lack of personalities at the table and wont make good viewing - even with espns editing. Jamie Gold was an asshole last year - but the final table did make good viewing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Hawk Eye

fabsoul wrote:
    I'm using this link works nicely on fullscreen

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lazare

I hope you're right. But he's as likely to offend as many people as he impresses with the religious shenanigans. There's just too many crazy religious American freaks.

They're crazy alright, but at least he believes in their god, imagine the laugh if he had a turban and a big long beard.

Khan is cringeworthy

FYP.

The Irish players put a lot of guys to shame when it comes to having a bit of class at the table.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭mrflash

nicnicnic wrote:
    Hunter Mahan is worth a small bet at 250/1 on betfair and yes I'm laughing
    i'd have to say i like that nicolas fasth, he's been playing well recently, and an outside bet on david howell, he's just back from injury but didnt play badly two weeks ago, and he's a huge price.

jerry is starting to take over....what would you need to call one of his 1,500,000 raises? A-J or Pair?

mrflash wrote:
    i'd have to say i like that nicolas fasth, he's been playing well recently, and an outside bet on david howell, he's just back from injury but didnt play badly two weeks ago, and he's a huge price.

Howells is a bottler and fasth is ridiculously short for his ability

i dont think a lot of them have the chips to call a 1.5 raise - i think its either push or fold. Personally i would push with most pairs and a/9 suited and above...... alternatively they could flat call and push on any flop that is unlikely to have hit the raiser.....

jerry is starting to take over....what would you need to call one of his 1,500,000 raises? A-J or Pair?

call AA kk raise A10 88 or better

Nice call by Kalmar with A-high.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Im only getting sound, any ideas?

he gets a good bit of abuse in america, but i think phil gordon is a quality poker analyst.....

Im only getting sound, any ideas?

What version of IE are you using? It's working fine for me on Ver. 7.0.5730.11.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

What version of IE are you using? It's working fine for me on Ver. 7.0.5730.11.

I am on 7 Im sure. I keep gettin brought to this "sign in" page! Anyone having same problems?

Advertisement