Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ferari crash Sandyford Ind. Est

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭whicawha

I have no problem believing a 23/24 year could afford a Ferrari.
    Its roughly 100,000euro for that car, I know of lads around that age who are builders in Dublin with houses in Blackrock ect with 100,000euro land cruisers and M3's.

Also, if his father did buy him the car why you should care. His father abviously worked hard to give his kids nice things, the exact same things I would love to be able to treat my children too when I get older.

The reek of jelousy in this in this thread is unreal, alot people here need to grow up. Some of ye think your great sitting behind your computers, pffff

• Registered Users Posts: 65,037 ✭✭✭✭unkel

whicawha wrote:
    The reek of jelousy in this in this thread is unreal

I agree, there's a horrible smell of the green eyed monster around here
    Babybing wrote:
    Sorry this is clearly bullsh1t. How could any 23 yo afford a Ferrari unless Daddy bought it for him or he got a massive inheritance unless of course he is a drug dealer in which case I am glad he crashed.

FFS! Perhaps he is a rock star or a footballer, or even a succesful entrepreneur?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,454 ✭✭✭cast_iron

whicawha wrote:
    The reek of jelousy in this in this thread is unreal, alot people here need to grow up. Some of ye think your great sitting behind your computers, pffff
    I second that. Big men behind a PC, but ye ain't fooling anyone.

Get over it - ye'll probably never be able to afford one. Slagging off those who can is all ye're reduced to. Pathetic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭imalegend

Babybing wrote:
    Sorry this is clearly bullsh1t. How could any 23 yo afford a Ferrari unless Daddy bought it for him or he got a massive inheritance unless of course he is a drug dealer in which case I am glad he crashed.

Drdre that is where you use the word dope.This guy is clearly one!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Running Bing

whicawha wrote:
    I have no problem believing a 23/24 year could afford a Ferrari.
    Its roughly 100,000euro for that car, I know of lads around that age who are builders in Dublin with houses in Blackrock ect with 100,000euro land cruisers and M3's.

So you know more than one builder who is 23 years old and has a house in Blackrock and a 100,000euro M3? Doubt you would even get insured on one at 23 never mind be ables to afford it and a house. Are they contractirs or do they work on site? Becuase I have friends and family who work on site and they pull in a good wage but no way could they afford that.

whicawha wrote:
    Also, if his father did buy him the car why you should care. His father abviously worked hard to give his kids nice things, the exact same things I would love to be able to treat my children too when I get older.

Imageland said his father did not buy it for him, i was just pointing out I find it hard to believe he could buy it if his father didnt buy it for him. Lets just say I smell a bit of a troll. Maybe I am alone but I just find the idea of someone giving their 23 year old son a ferrari repulsive and completely irresponsible.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,062 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I'm going to lock this. The first half of the thread was spent criticising the person for their driving skills and the second part seems to be criticising them because they may have more money than others.
    Who gives a flying fudge?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement