Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ferari crash Sandyford Ind. Est

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

patsyh wrote:
    Your sobber this time and your still talking ****

M6 convertable is the most expensive car BMW have ever sold(unless you decide to tick every option on the 760 which is a different matter)

I still think your a liar(or being filled with b.**** by your "mate"), the M6 convertable was launched only late 06.

Your talking about BMW depreciation and you mention citroen C6 and a crysler 300C as alternatives:rolleyes:

Excellent.That guy is talking through his back side and really doesnt have a clue.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭lassykk

M6 convertable is the most expensive car BMW have ever sold(unless you decide to tick every option on the 760 which is a different matter)

M6 Convertible List Price excluding delivery & related charges

€175,550

760LI

€180,090

I think you should get your facts right... I may have spouted much crap in this post but that much was true and by all means ring up a BMW main dealer to check those figures out:D

I will accept though that i may have been misinformed about the M6 sold in waterford and my attempt to compare an Ebay UK price to Irish Forecourt Market was a vein attempt to dig my hole a little deeper ;)

Without wanting to start another arguement i believe i said the 300C/C6 were unique. I never said i thought they would hold their value or that they were beautiful. If the C6 could drop 75K in a year i'm sure it would:o

the 3 series i drove was a 1998 high spec model which I didn't feel represented good value for money and was certainly not what i'd call luxurious inside despite being a relatively high spec model

the 5 series i was referring to was a 1998 520 which had an AA engineer check prior to purchase and was given a clean bill of health. It just seems a tad ridiculous to me to have needed to spend €4K in a year to maintain it.

Hopefully this post won't incur any major wrath.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭patsyh

lassykk wrote:
    This post has been deleted.

I'll have to give ya that, BMW ireland is pricing the 760Li above M6 whereas BMW everywhere else are the opposite with the M6 being more expensive

From auto express http://www.evo.co.uk/carreviews/evocarreviews/203618/bmw_m6_convertible.html
    At over £86K the M6 Convertible is BMW’s most expensive car.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭lassykk

yeah that is odd alright

M6 Convertible list price in UK

£87,260

760LI list price in UK

£84,680

wonder why its dearer in Ireland. at least that fact was true :D

lassykk wrote:

I would prefer a nicely done up blinging 7 series instead of a M6.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭imalegend

oh my god this post just made my blood boil.I just stumpled upon it now
    Thats was my mate who crashed and your a pack of fcking assholes for what you said with out knowing any facts.

A it was his car no daddys!
    B he is not rich has a love for cars so earnt it
    C no one gave a **** if he was ok
    D no here has ever driven one of these and there for has no clue how hard they
    are to drive
    E he was 23 not 19

i cant believe i just found this but you are all a pack of jealous ****!

Don't post lies and to all you jealous people who wont even step foot inside a car like this in your lifetime get a grip of yourslef!
    Ugggghhhhhhh this thread made me so angry!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

imalegend wrote:

Welcome to Ireland. As Bono said, in a rare moment of making sense:

"In the United States, you look at the guy that lives in the mansion on the hill, and you think, you know, one day, if I work really hard, I could live in that mansion. In Ireland, people look up at the guy in the mansion on the hill and go, one day, I'm going to get that bastard."

imalegend wrote:
    Thats was my mate who crashed and your a pack of fcking assholes for what you said with out knowing any facts.

are to drive
    E he was 23 not 19

Don't post lies and to all you jealous people who wont even step foot inside a car like this in your lifetime get a grip of yourslef!

Have you driven it, so do you know how hard it is to drive.It wouldnt/couldnt be that hard to drive, then ferrari wouldnt sell the car in the 1st place

• Registered Users Posts: 15,516 ✭✭✭✭vectra

imalegend wrote:

are to drive
    E he was 23 not 19

I can stand and correct you on point D.

So Shut the F*CK up..!!

If you cant drive a bloody ferrari then stay in the pushchair.. You bloody muppet.. :D

didnt mean literally hard to drive as more the fact the tail happyness of the car even at low speeds and low revs!Across the globe it has been a common site to see one of these crashed at the side of the road,but they are loved for the sheer enjoyment you get from being in one.

My problem mainly with the thread is peoples attitudes and views.Plus they didnt even ask if the driver was ok.Would it have been the same i ask if there was a death?

• Advertisement

imalegend wrote:
    didnt mean literally hard to drive as more the fact the tail happyness of the car even at low speeds and low revs!Across the globe it has been a common site to see one of these crashed at the side of the road,but they are loved for the sheer enjoyment you get from being in one.

My problem mainly with the thread is peoples attitudes and views.Plus they didnt even ask if the driver was ok.Would it have been the same i ask if there was a death?

So is the driver ok ,also what car did he get now.

The driver is fine.Has not got a replacement car as of yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

imalegend wrote:
    The driver is fine.Has not got a replacement car as of yet.
    Is he interested in selling it in the condition its in? I'm serious by the way in case you think otherwise.

insurance company own it now think its valued at 35k still.

junkyard wrote:
    Is he interested in selling it in the condition its in? I'm serious by the way in case you think otherwise.

I would think its a bit late, this was over a month ago i think so he must of made his mind up of what he wants to do.It looks quite damaged.Would you be able to get it repaired.

drdre wrote:
    what car did he get now.

talk of getting a black 1997 lambo diablo in from the UK at present!

imalegend wrote:

If he cant drive a feerari properly then god bless the lambo,
    What does he do for a living

• Registered Users Posts: 10,209 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

drdre wrote:
    If he cant drive a feerari properly then god bless the lambo,
    What does he do for a living

You think a 23year old who has made enough money to be able to write off a Ferrari is going to give you his trade secrets, roffle :D

JohnCleary wrote:
    You think a 23year old who has made enough money to be able to write off a Ferrari is going to give you his trade secrets, roffle :D

hhehe, :)
    I'd say its the drugs or brothel business :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,516 ✭✭✭✭vectra

imalegend wrote:

Maybe he will succeed in knocking the wall next time.. :D

• Advertisement

vectra wrote:
    Maybe he will succeed in knocking the wall next time.. :D

yeah :)

• Registered Users Posts: 65,204 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

lassykk wrote:

No need to apologise. In fact I found your rant quite amusing ;)

imalegend wrote:
    your a pack of fcking assholes
    imalegend wrote:
    you are all a pack of jealous ****!

Charming :rolleyes:

You're lucky I'm in a good mood. Post anything abusive like that again and it will be your last post here, ever.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

class1comp wrote:
    Nobody died!
    fjon wrote:
    A few feet over and he would have gone into the bus shelter. If there was a crowd there then the ones on the inside could have been trapped.

A few feet over and he would have gone into the bus shelter. If there was a crowd there then the ones on the inside could have been trapped.

if there was a crowd there he could have been in jail by now.
    Really a 23yr old shouldnt even have a ferrari as you need afew years experience to get an expert on handling.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,574 ✭✭✭maidhc

drdre wrote:
    afew years experience to get an expert on handling.

You need a few years experience and have earned the price of the car and know its value before you have the requisite cop on to be allowed drive one.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Frank Drebin

class1comp wrote:
    Copied from the Irish section of the Bavarian Board forum I have nothing to do with this person other than been a member of the same forum he made a reasonable request so I have done it.

"I'm not a member of boards.ie so I thought if I post it here and somebody that is a member could post it on boards.ie!

Just to clear up the C**P that was posted on boards,
    the driver wasn't 19 He's 24.
    It IS(WAS) his own car and not Daddies!
    And he worked damn hard for the car and it was his pride and joy for just over a week!
    He could drive! (Trust Me I Know)
    Just a freak accident!
    Nobody died! Although he was taken to hospital in an ambulance to Vincents just as a precaution.
    and finally he is insured!
    Copied from the Irish section of the Bavarian Board forum

It's amazing how people presume things!

By Gars Estoril on 04-May-2007 at 14:26"

Someone please visit insure.ie and see if you can get insurance for a 24 year old with 5 years no claims for a ferari....God knows, I can't.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,964 ✭✭✭✭Stark

drdre wrote:
    Really a 23yr old shouldnt even have a ferrari as you need afew years experience to get an expert on handling.

That's a dumb statement. What about someone who's been driving since they were 18?

I would say he shouldn't have been driving the Ferrari if he found it "really really hard".

Someone please visit insure.ie and see if you can get insurance for a 24 year old with 5 years no claims for a ferari....God knows, I can't.

I really think its all bull**** whats going on, some people say hes 19 then 23 then 24.
    Also i still dont believe that was his and he crashed it and he wants a diablo :eek: , Must be a thick idiot that cant drive and now wants to kill himself at 24 with a lambo. He should get a life first

• Advertisement

drdre wrote:
    Must be a thick idiot that cant drive

Play nice, drdre

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement