Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ferari crash Sandyford Ind. Est

Options
  • 27-04-2007 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

This is what happens when you try to show off to you bird by taking your dads ferari for drive when he's away at the easter bank holiday... This bloke was no older than 19. You think he would get insurance for this car?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

F'in idiot...Why wreck a great car?!

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 20,941 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Haha, Daddy's going to be pissed. At least noone looked hurt. And the the combined bollocking from both Daddy and the Gardaí as well as all the legal consequences should be enough to scare most 19 year olds straight. Not that he'll actually get the opportunity to drive again for a good few years I reckon.

By the way, how the **** do you manage to crash head on into a wall running parallel to the road?

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Registered Users Posts: 73,401 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

ABS is no good when you're going sideways!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭Marcus.Aurelius

One would hope he's not from a family rich enough to let him away with it. Too many spoilt brats driving decent cars as it is IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Frank Drebin

This bloke turned right into this road just metres from where he crashed, put his foot down and wasn't ready for what this machine was about to deliver. Spun right and straight into the wall.....

What do you mean 'looks like no one got hurt'. The car was hurt, she'll never be the same...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

OMG, What reg was the car.that guy is going to be killed if he didnt have insurance.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭gucci

what an idiot......should be stuck driving a air of roller skates for the next 10 years after doing that

Does anyone know who it was? :D

drdre wrote:

Nope...Just came across this crash in Sandyford Industrial Estate on the bank holiday Monday after Easter. I knew the blokes on boards would apreciate it.
    Guards instructed me to delete the pictures from my mobile so I did...Only when my mobile said 'are you sure you want to delete these pictures? I selected 'No'...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭anthony4335

Are you sure its a 355, look at the roof line at the windscreen. Might this be an MR2 with a kit, very good kit, even the mirrors look correct.

• Advertisement

Nope...Just came across this crash in Sandyford Industrial Estate on the bank holiday Monday after Easter. I knew the blokes on boards would apreciate it.
    Guards instructed me to delete the pictures from my mobile so I did...Only when my mobile said 'are you sure you want to delete these pictures? I selected 'No'...

HEHEHE:D , Thanks for uploading them

Are you sure its a 355, look at the roof line at the windscreen. Might this be an MR2 with a kit, very good kit, even the mirrors look correct.

I dont think its a kit, as a kit isnt as perfect as that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

One might suggest the roofline is ever so slightly off-kilter as a result of the crash?

Boy, that's a lifetime's worth of grass-mowing, dishes-cleaning, house-vacuuming and laundry-ironing pocket money he's looking at :D (obviously never to be allowed anywhere near Ma and Da's cars to clean them, ever again!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

i think the guards and paramedics are more interested in the car...

timmywex wrote:
    i think the guards and paramedics are more interested in the car...
    lol...They called a pannel beater before they called the paramedics...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭patsyh

have you ever seen a kit car with the correct alloys, same with the evo boys, spend 000's on the kit and skimp on the alloys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

drdre wrote:
    Ferris Bueller?

Or, possibly more accurately, his mate Cameron.

Then again, if the girlfriend was anything like Sloane (Mia Sara), it'd almost be worth it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭cpoh1

Thats a real ferrari alright, the mr2 kits have a different rear window which gives it away.

For the guy who said the driver will be off the road, 5 points is the punishment for driving without insurance isint it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭patsyh

cpoh1 wrote:
    Thats a real ferrari alright, the mr2 kits have a different rear window which gives it away.

For the guy who said the driver will be off the road, 5 points is the punishment for driving without insurance isint it?

plus endorsement plus disqualification

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

What year was the car and how much would one of those cost?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

if you need to know how much for a ferrari, you cant afford it.:rolleyes:

thats a tragic end to a ferrari, if you wreck em like that im sure its bye bye. noone would ever buy it again.

DonJose wrote:
    What year was the car and how much would one of those cost?

Its worth around 80-100k or even more depending on the year

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

legs11 wrote:
    if you need to know how much for a ferrari, you cant afford it.:rolleyes:
    What a stupid fu€king answer.

Thanks DrDre.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

Sabre0001 wrote:
    F'in idiot...Why wreck a great car?!

TBH i dont think he woke up and said..hmmm " i think ill small my ferrari into a wall"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

thanks dre,
    I was p1ssed off over a trolley ding on my car, it doesn't seems so bad now!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭burnedfaceman

what a twat, he wrecked the wall:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

cpoh1 wrote:

My cousin was insured to drive anything on my uncle'f forecourt at 17. Landcruiser Amazons, Celicas, Lexus. In fairness he did insist that he pass his test first, unlike this guy:D :D:D

Maybe an offspring of Des Cullen, Joe Duffy or someone similar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

there are more pictures of this. it shows the car on a flatbet with damage to the side, around the intake. they were posted on the ferrari relay thread

tdc wrote:
    there are more pictures of this. it shows the car on a flatbet with damage to the side, around the intake. they were posted on the ferrari relay thread

Can someone pop those pictures on this thread.It would make it more interesting :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65,034 ✭✭✭✭unkel

tdc wrote:

Here's the relay thread. Where are the pics of the damaged car?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement