Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ferari crash Sandyford Ind. Est

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

DonJose wrote:
    I've seen Polish construction workers driving BMW's, can't compare a BMW to a Ferrari ;)

Haha yeah... I drove a nice 5-series that cost me 1200 quid!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Turkilton wrote:
    Yeah and you never shut the **** up about them, and yourself

so thats good he doesnt shut about his own items.Who cares.he has worked hard to get them.you are just a jealous idiot:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭colly10

JohnCleary wrote:
    Lads, i'm sorry but I have to stop all the 'Daddys car' g0b****es here.

I am sick to death of hearing this crap from jealous fools. Just because someone LOOKS young, doesn't mean that they are. However, what's to say that a 19-20-21 year old can't afford something nice? I know 21 year olds with houses :eek:

I get this crap a LOT, i'm young and drive a nice BMW and own a nice boat. Is it Daddy's money? Is it fcuk. I am doing well for myself and work hard and spend/invest my money wisely. Get over it and stop being pr1cks just because are are jealous that the fella wrote off something that you'll never get the oppertunity to own and write-off :D

Having said that, he obviously had no experience with driving powerful cars, maybe next time he'll get some practise or do an advanced driving course, it's a sickener to see something so beautiful and powerful in that state

Ye I have mates that have had houses from that age but I assume it's much harder to get 150k+ out of a bank for a car than it is to get a mortgage.
    Also Beamers are not in the same category as Ferrari's by a long shot and your older than the guy driving the Ferrari. Even if he could just about afford the car the insurance costs should put it out of his league.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,204 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Back on topic please...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

colly10 wrote:
    Beamers are not in the same category as Ferrari's by a long shot QUOTE].[/
    The M's are, and faster and better handling that a lot of Ferrari's.

• Advertisement

h3000 wrote:
    I'd say they're the same car and it would fix up nicely for about 12-15k, its nothing major really.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭colly10

junkyard wrote:
    colly10 wrote:
    Beamers are not in the same category as Ferrari's by a long shot
    The M's are, and faster and better handling that a lot of Ferrari's.

Would you rather have one than a Ferrari?
    Afaik, this model produces 380bhp which is quite a bit more powerfull than the m3/m3evo of the same year

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

I'd say they're different cars. Why would you take the roof off after it was crashed :confused:
    I cant see how the Ferrari in Sanyford would get that damage on the side door and the bonnet looks lifted on the car on the truck which isn't on the Sandyford one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

colly10 wrote:
    Would you rather have one than a Ferrari?
    Afaik, this model produces 380bhp which is quite a bit more powerfull than the m3/m3evo of the same year
    A 2000-2004 M5 has 400BHP, the new one has 507BHP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭IrishRover

I've got a Rover and it looks really like a Ferrari too. It's basically just as good as one anyway. :)

• Advertisement

For a daily user I'd have an M5 anyday, in fact I have one, the Ferrari is just brassy as far as I'm concerned, I don't want people following me around stalking my car and taking pictures of it all the time.;) :D

Yeah, Rovers are better as daily drivers too. Plus they're better than BMWs as well, 'cos no bugger will nick 'em. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,209 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

This was what I was afraid of when I heard you were getting a BMW........:D

I'm just waiting to get a 'real' job and I can buy a nice GTI gas guzzler! :D

IrishRover wrote:
    Yeah, Rovers are better as daily drivers too. Plus they're better than BMWs as well, 'cos no bugger will nick 'em. ;)

I owned a Rover for 2 years and I don't care what people say about them, i'd have one again any day, esp a nice 2ltr turbo coupe, I absolutily love the look of them and the T-Series is pretty reliable from what i've read :D

junkyard wrote:
    For a daily user I'd have an M5 anyday, in fact I have one, the Ferrari is just brassy as far as I'm concerned, I don't want people following me around stalking my car and taking pictures of it all the time.;) :D

I agree with you.But i would prefer the new model.I think you have the older shape?

JohnCleary wrote:
    I owned a Rover for 2 years and I don't care what people say about them, i'd have one again any day, esp a nice 2ltr turbo coupe, I absolutily love the look of them and the T-Series is pretty reliable from what i've read :D
    Shutup John or else everyone will want one! :p

Anyway, I feel really sorry for that kid in the Ferrari.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭patsyh

JohnCleary wrote:
    I get this crap a LOT, i'm young and drive a nice BMW and own a nice boat. Is it Daddy's money? Is it fcuk. I am doing well for myself and work hard and spend/invest my money wisely. Get over it and stop being pr1cks just because are are jealous that the fella wrote off something that you'll never get the oppertunity to own and write-off :D

obviously not doing well enough to pay your VRT:rolleyes:

drdre wrote:
    I agree with you.But i would prefer the new model.I think you have the older shape?
    Mine is the older shape alright 01 E39 but tbh if I had a choice of the two I'd go for the E39 anyday, its a classic shape and well sorted. The latest one just leaves me cold, in fact I'd go so far as to say its an ugly looking car. Believe me, if I liked the current M5 I'd have one.:)

junkyard wrote:
    Mine is the older shape alright 01 E39 but tbh if I had a choice of the two I'd go for the E39 anyday, its a classic shape and well sorted. The latest one just leaves me cold, in fact I'd go so far as to say its an ugly looking car. Believe me, if I liked the current M5 I'd have one.:)

I love it, i drove my cousins in the uk, its tuned to over 550bhp.Its got some power :D

LOL brilliant off-topicness!

• Advertisement

JohnCleary wrote:
    LOL brilliant off-topicness!
    JohnCleary for mod!! Kettle calling the pot black springs to mind. I'll get it back so......Ferrari, Ferrari, Ferrari, blah, blah, blah,:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭j2dab

I actually know the lad that crashed this. It was his own car and he wasnt showing off to his girlfriend. He also had insurance. He made his money on spread betting on the financial markets, hes very good at it. but no, he cant drive and he admits it :D

j2dab wrote:
    I actually know the lad that crashed this. It was his own car and he wasnt showing off to his girlfriend. He also had insurance. He made his money on spread betting on the financial markets, hes very good at it. but no, he cant drive and he admits it :D
    He's not selling it by any chance? If he is P.M. me, thanks.

j2dab wrote:
    heheh :) , and what age is he? What car did he get now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭randomer

I don't think this is a Ferrari. It looks like an MR2 to me. The 355 convertible doesn't have a rear side window.

j2dab wrote:

So I was right! W00t!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

randomer wrote:
    I don't think this is a Ferrari. It looks like an MR2 to me. The 355 convertible doesn't have a rear side window.

It is an original and it aint a convertible, it's a targa top - 355 GTS I think, there was also a convertible (Spider) and a Berlinetta in the 355 lineup..

ciarsd wrote:
    It is an original and it aint a convertible, it's a targa top - 355 GTS I think, there was also a convertible (Spider) and a Berlinetta in the 355 lineup..

This has already been said :)
    whats the car worth, approx

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cmurph

guys the car on the truck been taken away is a car that was crashed in england about 2 months ago....

a car rental company had just got it in and a guy hired it out and within 1 hour had smashed in on the motorway and left the scene.....i read it on the papers and the net at the time....

not sure if he was ever caught....

• Advertisement

cmurph wrote:
    guys the car on the truck been taken away is a car that was crashed in england about 2 months ago....

a car rental company had just got it in and a guy hired it out and within 1 hour had smashed in on the motorway and left the scene.....i read it on the papers and the net at the time....

not sure if he was ever caught....

In ireland he crashed it? I thought theres no ferrari rental companies in ireland

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement