Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ferari crash Sandyford Ind. Est

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

unkel wrote:
    Play nice, drdre
    :o

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

I CAN drive and have done so for longer than many here have walked :D

Could I drive a really high power, nervous, twitchy supercar ?

Dunno ...I'm not so sure

peasant wrote:
    I CAN drive and have done so for longer than many here have walked :D

Dunno ...I'm not so sure

If you are that old :)
    Then you can drive a high power car

• Registered Users Posts: 7,550 ✭✭✭maidhc

drdre wrote:
    If you are that old :)
    Then you can drive a high power car

Well if you can drive a camper van, you can drive anything! :D

maidhc wrote:
    Well if you can drive a camper van, you can drive anything! :D

yeah the size of those things :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Yepp ...size DOES matter :p

peasant wrote:
    Yepp ...size DOES matter :p

Good one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,513 ✭✭✭✭vectra

peasant wrote:

Ever hear of Traction Control?
    make life so easy.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Mickk

Someone please visit insure.ie and see if you can get insurance for a 24 year old with 5 years no claims for a ferari....God knows, I can't.

I got a garage policy at 23 two days after my test with no ncb and I think junkyard got his at 18! Can be done

Mickk wrote:
    I got a garage policy at 23 two days after my test with no ncb and I think junkyard got his at 18! Can be done

Yeah thats a garage policy which is different to normal insurance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Just curious: What are the requirements for a garage policy and how much are looking at as a premium?

vectra wrote:
    Ever hear of Traction Control?
    make life so easy.. :D

A few years ago under some f'ed up circumstances I had a 1 day old maserati quattroporte for an hour or two, I found it absolutely impossible to crash, really sureal felt like it defied the laws of physics at every corner and I really tested it joyride style around the twisted hilly roads of dalkey or killiney. It really wouldn't let me lose traction at all and I am not claiming to be a good driver.
    Don't think the 355 has any traction control at all so its a completely different ball game.

drdre wrote:
    Yeah thats a garage policy which is different to normal insurance

Ok well under that insurance I was cover to drive for social domestic and business purposes on any car on earth. I wasn't even a garage I just had 2 cars and a bike so the garage policy was coming in way cheaper than the sum of the others (it actually came in cheaper than the quote for just one of the cars!)

zuutroy it came in at about 4k, this year I was quoted 3200 but I went back to normal insurance on one car as I'm skint :mad:

Mickk wrote:
    Ok well under that insurance I was cover to drive for social domestic and business purposes on any car on earth. I wasn't even a garage I just had 2 cars and a bike so the garage policy was coming in way cheaper than the sum of the others (it actually came in cheaper than the quote for just one of the cars!)

zuutroy it came in at about 4k, this year I was quoted 3200 but I went back to normal insurance on one car as I'm skint :mad:

Can anyone request garage insurance if you have 2 cars, as you said you werent even working for a garage.What insurance company was that

drdre wrote:
    Can anyone request garage insurance if you have 2 cars, as you said you werent even working for a garage.What insurance company was that

I will pm you rather than hijacking this thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

Mickk wrote:
    can you pm me too, im interested in hearing about how it can be done

thanks

Mickk wrote:

Thanks a million.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭imalegend

maidhc wrote:
    You need a few years experience and have earned the price of the car and know its value before you have the requisite cop on to be allowed drive one.

Very intelligent!

Again comments with no knowledge about the situation.Am i just banging my head against a brick wall in regards to people not talking if they dont know what they are talking about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

It's the internet......

imalegend wrote:
    Very intelligent!

Again comments with no knowledge about the situation.Am i just banging my head against a brick wall in regards to people not talking if they dont know what they are talking about?

Go bang your head and bang it hard. This is an open discussion thread and its not just regarding your doppy friend that cant drive.

• Advertisement

hmmm why is that "Ferrari crash Sandyford Ind. Estate"???

Drdre slightly jealous i suspect,why is he dopey cos he crashed a ferrari?

i suppose your right,any1 is in accident must be a complete dope!

imalegend wrote:
    hmmm why is that "Ferrari crash Sandyford Ind. Estate"???

Drdre slightly jealous i suspect,why is he dopey cos he crashed a ferrari?

i suppose your right,any1 is in accident must be a complete dope!

Im not jealous, i have driven better cars than that ferrari. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭whicawha

drdre wrote:
    Im not jealous, i have driven better cars than that ferrari. :)

But you never owned one :rolleyes: If your cousin crashes what ever the hell you keep fulling everyone full of on here will that make him a "dope"?

whicawha wrote:
    But you never owned one :rolleyes: If your cousin crashes what ever the hell you keep fulling everyone full of on here will that make him a "dope"?

Yeah i will call him a dope, thats what my point it.after so many years experience behind a normal and powerful car its unlikely he will crash. Well i know anyone can have a crash but i said unlikely.

drdre wrote:
    Yeah i will call him a dope, thats what my point it.after so many years experience behind a normal and powerful car its unlikely he will crash. Well i know anyone can have a crash but i said unlikely.

this shows your level of intelligence...what a stupid point to try and make!

Get this into your stupid thick head ,accidents happen and you cant call some1
    a dope for crashing any car unless they drive into a poll when they are answering their mobile or something of that nature!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Funxy

imalegend wrote:
    Am i just banging my head against a brick wall in regards to people not talking if they dont know what they are talking about?

Absolutly. This is boards.ie afterall. Holier then though and all perfect drivers who could never possibly crash themselves :p

• Registered Users Posts: 65,037 ✭✭✭✭unkel

drdre and imalegend, you were both warned before. Generally, I feel warning works better than banning, but if I'll have to resort to the latter in this case, it will be a long and hard one...
    imalegend wrote:
    accidents happen and you cant call some1
    a dope for crashing any car

Good point. Accidents happen for a variety of reasons. Most posters do not know the circumstances.
    imalegend wrote:

Perhaps there'd be less of a brick wall if you'd explain the situation here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭golden

Anybody can have a crash even the best driver such as Ayrton Senna RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 20,941 ✭✭✭✭Stark

imalegend wrote:
    And you cant call some1
    a dope for crashing any car unless they drive into a poll

Indeed. Leave your car outside the centre on May 24th! :p

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Running Bing

Sorry this is clearly bullsh1t. How could any 23 yo afford a Ferrari unless Daddy bought it for him or he got a massive inheritance unless of course he is a drug dealer in which case I am glad he crashed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement