Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paddypowerpoker.com Irish Open - Official Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

LuckyLloyd wrote:
    This is important to me too. Would much rather get it over with on the Thursday evening.
    mise fòsta

• Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭carfax

Not sure about this but for the EPT you could register up to 10pm the night before so I'm presuming it will be the same for this event.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Flipper

Karl, I've lost your number. Can you give me a call whenever you get a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

Online Registration is now closed.

Players still wishing to register for the Main Event may do so at the Burlington Hotel on Thursday evening until 10pm and from 10am until 2pm on Friday.

Please note there is no guarantee of tickets as the Main Event may sell out before this time.

If you have already registered and require information about your registration please email irishopen@paddypower.com or call +353 1 4881723

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

if u qualied online do u just turn up on the day at 4 to play, or do u have to register?

• Advertisement

if u qualied online do u just turn up on the day at 4 to play, or do u have to register?

99% sure you have to turn up before 2pm to register, draw a seat etc.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭PPP-Pit Boss

Players must still register for the event. If you qualified via PPP you should contact Keith Elliot at ppp on kelliot@paddypower.com as you are also invited to a free brunchie celebratory job!

Just spoke to Charles Harbourne from the Merrion.

Registration will be open up to about 10pm or 11pm on Thursday night and again on Friday morning 'til 2pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

carfax wrote:
    Just spoke to Charles Harbourne from the Merrion.

Registration will be open up to about 10pm or 11pm on Thursday night and again on Friday morning 'til 2pm.

In the Burlington?

Wreck wrote:
    In the Burlington?

Yes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭smurph

OKAY I'LL GET THE BALL ROLLING

To all the Boardsters Boardsies, davids, nuala's, mickey the barbers out there GOOD LUCK IN THE IRISH OPEN:) :)

I hope a load of Boards.ie members both long time posters, long time lurkers and newbies go deep in the competition.

SMURPH

smurph wrote:
    OKAY I'LL GET THE BALL ROLLING

To all the Boardsters Boardsies, davids, nuala's, mickey the barbers out there GOOD LUCK IN THE IRISH OPEN:) :)

I hope a load of Boards.ie members both long time posters, long time lurkers and newbies go deep in the competition.

SMURPH

Cheers Smurph, we'll be representing as best we can.

Are you not playing any more sats?

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

So everyone has to turn up to register? John in the SE said he didn't think we needed to do anything except turn up on the day. Must do it on Thurs eve too then if that is the case.

5starpool wrote:
    So everyone has to turn up to register? John in the SE said he didn't think we needed to do anything except turn up on the day. Must do it on Thurs eve too then if that is the case.

I thought that was the case too but I was talking to Sarah in the Jackpot and then rang Charles Harbourne. The brochure says it will start at 4pm but I can't imagine it starting before 5 or even 6pm as just about every player will be showing up at 4pm and then wondering where they are sitting etc.....

Don't quote me on this but I would think that you will have to bring ID to verify your name. Again any details KarlH or PPP Pit Boss can offer are welcome.

Cheers Stephen, will call down there Thurs eve with my Passport anyhoo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭kebabfest

Hi Dom,
    you win a ticket last nite then ?
    Here what time does the super sat on Thurs start ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭PPP-Pit Boss

carfax wrote:
    I can't imagine it starting before 5 or even 6pm as just about every player will be showing up at 4pm and then wondering where they are sitting etc.....

Don't quote me on this but I would think that you will have to bring ID to verify your name. Again any details KarlH or PPP Pit Boss can offer are welcome.

You should bring passport if you are not a member of the Merrion Club.

Word of warning. Tournament is due to start on time and registration will close and hour before start.

No wondering where you are sitting we are using card-room magic system which will auto generate seat numbers and display them on large Plasma's in the poker room.

You should bring passport if you are not a member of the Merrion Club.

Word of warning. Tournament is due to start on time and registration will close and hour before start.

No wondering where you are sitting we are using card-room magic system which will auto generate seat numbers and display them on large Plasma's in the poker room.

I'm familiar with that system but I think a lot of players are not aware of the fact that they have to verify registration before they are put onto the Card Room Magic system.....That was the purpose of my question yesterday, to make players aware.

when i qualified the club i won it in sent off the money and recieved a confirmation code. i was told to produce this code on the day along with an ID., so i assume others will need it too.

I got no code, but I'll bring my receipt from the SE with me, and after all this time it looks like I will be joining the Merrion.

• Advertisement

kebabfest wrote:
    Hi Dom,
    you win a ticket last nite then ?
    Here what time does the super sat on Thurs start ?
    I managed to jam my way to one Eoin alright. I think the supersat starts at 6 on Thursday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 flop'em

im only a lurker here;) but good luck to all in the big one:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

I hope DeVore doesn't see the above post anytime soon....

flop'em wrote:
    im only a lurker here;) but good luck to all in the big one:D
    wow what a kind hearted guy to go to the bother of setting up an account just to wish us well.... surely there must be something WE can do for YOU.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭fabsoul

wow what a kind hearted guy to go to the bother of setting up an account just to wish us well.... surely there must be something WE can do for YOU.

He Join Date: Jul 2006 !!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Jools Poker

hey karl,

is the sat tomorrow night definitely starting at 6? there's a few of us headin down from donegal but we might be a little tight on time?? also is it limited in numbers? do you think we would need to get someone down there to pre register us to be sure of a seat?
    cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 flop'em

perhaps i shouldnt have bothered wishing everyone luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 DopeyLocks

rumours about this baby is sold out , any truth????

Dopey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BigDragon

DopeyLocks wrote:
    rumours about this baby is sold out , any truth????

Dopey
    TRUE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭luckylucky

I've had a last minute brain storm and want to come over for the pot limit omaha event, anyone know if this will be booked up or not, Can I just come over on the day and register?

Advertisement