Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experiences/advice with Airsoft retailers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

$47 plus shipping. Ordered a few other bits with as you do lol!!! The whole orders was $129.48 delivered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

Has anyone noticed RSOV orders taking longer than usual?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

My FTK was shipped immediatly. What you wating for to be shipped?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

I placed a large order with him and it was shipped in the usual timeframe.

I did read somewhere on the site or in an email from him (can't remember which) that he was moving premises, so he might be under a bit of pressure.
    And no, its not Gunner I'm thinking of....Keith is moving or has moved too, I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

yea he seems to be taken alot longer then usual to answer emails, Well i cant realy complain considering his "usual" replies are near instantaneous ;) . Im hoping to get an mp7 3 way holster and a few mp7 midcaps of him for the Well mp7 i just bought of my mate ,
    *curses everyone with a pretty mp7* I was powerless to resist lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,544 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

So you finally got your mp7? Congrats ;)

thats right :D , i love the thing [now that i ghetto-fixed the hop up and it fires decently] .I saw alot of pics of the tiny gearbox's online but its not untill ya actually see one upclose that ya realise how small they are ,their so cute lol :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

well i was over charged on the rsov site, not the best start...but i am hoping they will refund. its not much but the price i paid on paypal via sterling was more then their site.

i also noticed rsov for a galaxy mp5k is more expensive then wgcshop, again not by much, altho rsov has a greater selection...

one other thing i noticed, rsov seems to have the weight of their package overstated, for instance a cyma ak-74 is weighed at 3090grams on wgcshop but is weighed at 4500grams on rsov. now that doesnt amount to much except if you are buying multiple items...

another is the galaxy mp5k with stock, that is weighed at a 3500grams on rsov but on wgcshop it is weighed at 1790grams. i also checked uncompany and the galaxy is also weighed at 1790grams. it costs 65 dollars on wgc and uncompany but costs 67.48 on rsov. now it is only 2 dollars but with the 'exta' weight it means you jump into a different class for delivery if buying more then one item (and lets be honest we typically all order more)...and that does add quite a bit. if i get a chance i might just ask uncompany or wgc what the shipping for these would be to do a direct comparison.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Harekin

Just put in an order with UNCompany or WGC and dont send payment if you want a quote, if you dont pay the order is automatically deleted after a while so no harm no foul.

liamo333 wrote:
    My FTK was shipped immediatly. What you wating for to be shipped?

M4 S-System, metal body, 2 Midcaps, Silencer and a pair of goggles

• Advertisement

Ooh very nice:D

Master of the Universe

Anyone know how long it would take an order to get from northern Ireland down here? It's being shipped out Monday. Two days maybe?

I'm sick of rolling around making "KEPOW!" noises with my pistol.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

depends on what type of service it is being sent by.... anywhere from 2 days to a week to be honest...

o1s1n wrote:
    Anyone know how long it would take an order to get from northern Ireland down here? It's being shipped out Monday. Two days maybe?

BAWHAHAHAH...priceless...

Master of the Universe

It's being sent by interlink. Just after checking out their website

Interlink Ireland Limited leads the field in next day parcel delivery throughout Ireland

Next day delivery..I like the sound of that.

BAH! Its all bull!!

I ordered from Gizmos once with next day deleviry and it took more than a week

Master of the Universe

Mark_Sc wrote:
    I ordered from Gizmos once with next day deleviry and it took more than a week

Yes bus Gizmo's isn't on mainland Ireland. Vipershop is ;)

Still claimed next day deleviry for the UK and Republic of Ireland

Master of the Universe

You can't compare two places offering next day delivery if one is abroad and the other is on the same piece of land!

• Advertisement

well the one consistent thing in my life is that the post system never works when you want it to....

it seems overnight doesnt actually mean over night...the definition in the postal service seems to be 'sort of'...and thats not just an post...it them all..

2 days doesnt mean 2 day...

except for bills of course....:(

o1s1n wrote:
    You can't compare two places offering next day delivery if one is abroad and the other is on the same piece of land!
    Yes i can! NE-NE, NENE-NE!

Firesupport got me my gas in 2 days Oisin. Was impressed by their service.

Master of the Universe

gandalf wrote:
    Firesupport got me my gas in 2 days Oisin. Was impressed by their service.

That's insane. Was it sent by air? If it was it shouldn't have been. I ordered a bottle of green and some silicone oil from them last year. Took about two weeks to arrive as it was sent by ground.

Interlink Express 2 Day service ftw (btw there are these things called Ferries that go over the blue thing between us and the UK called the sea :p).

Airsoft Scotland took 3 days with their last order and I have a leather sling for the MP40 on the way along with a snipers head and neck net next week. So I'll let you know if they are a constant 3 day delivery or not.

Master of the Universe

gandalf wrote:
    Interlink Express 2 Day service ftw (btw there are these things called Ferries that go over the blue thing between us and the UK called the sea :p).

Airsoft Scotland took 3 days with their last order and I have a leather sling for the MP40 on the way along with a snipers head and neck net next week. So I'll let you know if they are a constant 3 day delivery or not.

We're on an Island?

That's some amount of gear you're after ordering. If this is all just a phase, I want to be first in line when it's being sold on :D

LOL these are the least of my purchases at the moment. The apartment I am in the middle of buying is the big one. Anyway had a quiet month on the social front so had cash to spare. And there won't be any more major purchases going forward.

Also I have mapped out the rigs I want for my milsim stuff and they are going to cost a bit. But won't be getting them for around 6 months.

lol sure i was over a month doing that with my first GBB :o

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭EyesOnly

not much to do with airsoft retails but it might be of interest to some, got this today from maplins in galway(wellpark) http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=36796&TabID=1&source=1&doy=24m6

http://www.maplin.co.uk/images/Full/n70ap.jpg

it'll take an mp5k +a pistol with say 3 mags for each easily. and you can cut the foam so you can have 2 layers(might be able to get 3 aint tried as i dont need it)

EDIT: forgot price Doh! €24.49

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

EyesOnly wrote:
    not much to do with airsoft retails but it might be of interest to some, got this today from maplins in galway(wellpark) http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=36796&TabID=1&source=1&doy=24m6

http://www.maplin.co.uk/images/Full/n70ap.jpg

it'll take an mp5k +a pistol with say 3 mags for each easily. and you can cut the foam so you can have 2 layers(might be able to get 3 aint tried as i dont need it)

EDIT: forgot price Doh! €24.49

ooh nice! a Mac would look good in one of those.

Advertisement