Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experiences/advice with Airsoft retailers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

The top bidder proably has a max bid of 45-50 but ya might get lucky:)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

LOL nice try but I was tracking this bugger for days ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,437 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Awh bugger that. I didn't want to go to 50. Probably should have.

Looks like gandalf beat you to it o1o1n:)

Master of the Universe

gandalf wrote:
    LOL nice try but I was tracking this bugger for days ;)

I kill you now :mad:

Good price in the end. Think I'll be watching ehobby a little closer in future.

• Advertisement

o1s1n keep an eye out on ehobby they will probably list another one soon. I missed out on one 5days ago in the same way. So this time I waited 30 seconds before the auction ended and struck :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Has anyone gotten a discount off RSOV before? Im a little short of cash for my M4 but since ive made a few orders before(both of which i had minor problems with) and im getting a few accesories i think he wouldnt mind giving me a small one.
    Gave me 5% off the cost of a very large order [not realy much when the delivery wasnt included] im sure a bit more haggling on my part would have risen this percentage but he did include about 15 little items from wgcshop so i couldnt realy ask for any more
    I have an order pending with him. Just trying to get the cash together. About 200€ all in and that includes a £10stg discount. Not a lot but every little helps.
    What are you getting again Max? some sort of m4 wasn't it?
    o1s1n keep an eye out on ehobby they will probably list another one soon. I missed out on one 5days ago in the same way. So this time I waited 30 seconds before the auction ended and struck

yea they have that pistol on it alot and it often goes for a very low price :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

gandalf wrote:
    o1s1n keep an eye out on ehobby they will probably list another one soon. I missed out on one 5days ago in the same way. So this time I waited 30 seconds before the auction ended and struck :)

been watching the last couple of them myself too, sniping is the way to go, i never bid before the last 30 seconds now

one thing to note though, that hfc m190 is not the full metal version, it's a plastic body/slide with metal sights and internals/trigger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

indeed, won a bid on ehobby for a kjw beretta[abs version] for about 30$ before. they have nade launcers on offer to which might interest some

Master of the Universe

kdouglas wrote:
    been watching the last couple of them myself too, sniping is the way to go, i never bid before the last 30 seconds now

one thing to note though, that hfc m190 is not the full metal version, it's a plastic body/slide with metal sights and internals/trigger

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    I didn't realize it was the ABS version. I just saw HFC and thought "full metal".

*doh!*

Thank's for outbidding me Gandalf :p

• Advertisement

yea, if you read the description it even says full metal somewhere, but then read the list of metal parts and it doesnt say the body etc.. is

if you look at the pictures closely, you can see the line/colour difference on the front sights where the sights are metal and the slide/frame is plastic

Master of the Universe

I'm sure it's still decent enough. I'm just not really too pushed on buying ABS pistols. For me it's full metal or nothing.

yup, same here, although that one is quite nice, full metal just has a nicer weight and sound to it

LOL I realised that when I was bidding. Tis a backup to the KJW P226 and that baby is 1.2KG's.

Well the MP40 arrived this morning and boy is it a beaut. Nice and heavy and seems fairly solid. The only problem is the bag of 4000bb's that were ordered with it didn't arrive so I have no ammo to test it. Looks like I'll be heading to Swords Sunday to do some test firing :D

Will post piccies later when I get home.

Piccie up on the piccie thread

Master of the Universe

Nothing worse than having a new toy and not being able to fire it. Glad you like it anyway! Looking forward to being on the receiving end ;)

LOL good to see you are starting to use innuendos as well :D

I think I might just drop over to Lemming tomorrow and borrow a fistfull of BB's

Oh and I got some 134a gas delivered from Firesupport earlier so the P226 will be singing tonight using the free bb's that came with it :D

Master of the Universe

Whatever you do, try and resist the urge of having a mini skirmish in his house! :eek:

You'll end up with 6mm dents in everything. For some reason, the lino floor in my bathroom is completely covered in them. When was I shooting the floor?!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-New-Airsoft-Rifle-w-Laser-Sight-Bipod-Scope_W0QQitemZ170122067599QQihZ007QQcategoryZ31686QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

$16.99 including shipping.

Some problems though.

1. It's the worst ebay airsoft ad I've ever seen. Practically no information.
    2. They only ship to the US.
    3. Damn that's one ugly gun.
    4. It has an ugly scope.
    5. It's just ugly.

thanks... now i have to go wash my eyes with bleach...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Fiach Dubh

http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-New-Airsoft-Rifle-w-Laser-Sight-Bipod-Scope_W0QQitemZ170122067599QQihZ007QQcategoryZ31686QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

$16.99 including shipping.

Some problems though.

1. It's the worst ebay airsoft ad I've ever seen. Practically no information.
    2. They only ship to the US.
    3. Damn that's one ugly gun.
    4. It has an ugly scope.
    5. It's just ugly.

I just have one thing to say...

siberianKitten.jpg

That is all ;)

Master of the Universe

Fiach Dubh wrote:
    I just have one thing to say...

siberianKitten.jpg

That is all ;)

HAH! :D

Fired off some test shots from the P226 and I am still smiling. Its a thing of beauty in action.

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

What are you getting again Max? some sort of m4 wasn't it?

Hi Scope. Yeah the DBoys M4 CASV with a box of 8 mags, and the USP AEP with 2 mags. Am hoping to have the money this coming week to be able to paypal it to him.

Master of the Universe

Better get this thread back on topic. Probably best to stay strictly on topic too.

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭RC car fanatic

hi,im wndering if ballymount field sports are any good for gas and aeg's???

There very expensive. Your proably better off with some where from hong kong.

for gas they're grand, €16 for 750ml can, aeg's im not so sure because i haven't ordered any from them, but from what i've heard, it's about the same as ordering from the uk

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Their tactical clothing seems decently priced.

Not sure on quality, since BFSL never bothered to process the order I placed with them months ago. Emails ignored....not good service IMHO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭RC car fanatic

thanks for the info and im going out to them today so i dont think they'll be that mean to me in person

Advertisement