Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experiences/advice with Airsoft retailers.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

or better yet an mp7 :p , might get me one of those cases ill head in 4 a look at the very least

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Not to go too far off-topic, but was it someone here looking for a dropleg holster for an MP7, and finding it difficult to get ?

Ehobby had one the other day (which I snagged!) - If someones looking for one, keep an eye out there...they'll probably have more.

not sure
    They also have the 3 way holsters which can be worn as a dropleg or lowerback or even on a belt, going to be getting meself one of them realsoon Ehobby's workin out much cheaper for this then getting it of Keith :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

not sure
    They also have the 3 way holsters which can be worn as a dropleg or lowerback or even on a belt, going to be getting meself one of them realsoon Ehobby's workin out much cheaper for this then getting it of Keith :confused:

well this might help but only if you dont have an mp7. uncompany are doing a pack or 2 mags,2batts,tm mp7 and holster for 263usd...i was seriously considering that until i got the rsov m4....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

MaxForce wrote:
    Hi All, Has anyone ordered from Gunners recently? If so how did ye go.
    ambro25 wrote:
    Have today [EDIT: 18/09], small and simple enough order (Galaxy MP5K, 2 JG hicaps), will let ya know how it turns out.

Despatched 22/06, left HK for IE on 24/06.

• Advertisement

ambro25 wrote:

very very interested in what u think of the galaxy also...and gunners, but it is looking good if they are shipping that fast..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

And I'm taking the opportunity to put in a good word for eBay shop China-Pet-Supplies, for anyone looking at <snip> red dots.

I ordered an M3000 on 14/06 on eBay, and it's just landed on my desk this morning: in a word, stunning! Superb build quality (all metal) and finish, fast despatch, reasonable P&P. Be ordering a laser off them soon for the '5K. :)

EDITED for adult content ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,552 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

ambro25 wrote:
    And I'm taking the opportunity to put in a good word for eBay shop China-Pet-Supplies, for anyone looking at lasers and red dots.

I ordered an M3000 on 14/06 on eBay, and it's just landed on my desk this morning: in a word, stunning! Superb build quality (all metal) and finish, fast despatch, reasonable P&P. Be ordering a laser off them soon for the '5K. :)

Just a word on that. Sparks informed me in a previous thread that any gun mounted laser requires a license as they're specifically marked down as a"component parts to a firearm". Even if you don't plan on using them for that purpose. I don't know if it's dodgy or not posting up details about them or how to get them. Going to have to have a word with some people to figure out what the deal is .

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭EyesOnly

might get me one of those cases ill head in 4 a look at the very least

Their at the left of the tills Scope, i couldn't find them at first then as i was leaving i saw them out the corner of my eye. got a Headset/Mic for my Radio too 25 i think cant find the receipt :|

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

EyesOnly wrote:
    found this on another forum http://www.airsoft-paradize.com/ a french crowd, i havent used them but they seem cheap for the CYMA stuff they have the new m14 by CYMA(or Kart) and the Warrior L96A1.

Anyone used these?

They seem expensive. €69 for a Cyma Glock AEP and €159 for the DBoys M4 CASV. Think I will stick with Keith.

• Advertisement

MaxForce wrote:
    They seem expensive. €69 for a Cyma Glock AEP and €159 for the DBoys M4 CASV. Think I will stick with Keith.

well shipping for a dboys m4 and a cyma ak comes to 248.20 on rsov and the french site is 345.50 however their shipping cost is very very low, so if you were ordering a large amount it might balance out keeping in mid you wont be paying any customs if ordered in france...it would have to be something like a group buy tho..also you would also get it in days i suspect.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭EyesOnly

MaxForce wrote:

O.o how old is that post? i only use keith (bows to the master of cheapsoft) now.

MaxForce wrote:
    Ordered 3 just to see how they go for the crack.

Ordered on the 20th delivered on the 25th. Now wheres my needle:D

well shipping for a dboys m4 and a cyma ak comes to 248.20 on rsov and the french site is 345.50 however their shipping cost is very very low, so if you were ordering a large amount it might balance out keeping in mid you wont be paying any customs if ordered in france...it would have to be something like a group buy tho..also you would also get it in days i suspect.

This is true. After all they are only accros the channel. But keith has quoted me 210€ for the M4 CASV, a DE USP AEP, a box of 8 mags for the M4 and a 2pk mag for the USP. This includes shipping and add on say about €50 for customs. Hmmm still think I will go with Keith.

well i was over charged on the rsov site, not the best start...but i am hoping they will refund. its not much but the price i paid on paypal via sterling was more then their site.

i also noticed rsov for a galaxy mp5k is more expensive then wgcshop, again not by much, altho rsov has a greater selection...

one other thing i noticed, rsov seems to have the weight of their package overstated, for instance a cyma ak-74 is weighed at 3090grams on wgcshop but is weighed at 4500grams on rsov. now that doesnt amount to much except if you are buying multiple items...

another is the galaxy mp5k with stock, that is weighed at a 3500grams on rsov but on wgcshop it is weighed at 1790grams. i also checked uncompany and the galaxy is also weighed at 1790grams. it costs 65 dollars on wgc and uncompany but costs 67.48 on rsov. now it is only 2 dollars but with the 'exta' weight it means you jump into a different class for delivery if buying more then one item (and lets be honest we typically all order more)...and that does add quite a bit. if i get a chance i might just ask uncompany or wgc what the shipping for these would be to do a direct comparison.

The weights on RSOV seem to be the same as those on Gunners.

ambro25 wrote:

Not to bad. Looking good for Gunner.

o1s1n wrote:
    Just a word on that. Sparks informed me in a previous thread that any gun mounted laser requires a license as they're specifically marked down as a"component parts to a firearm". Even if you don't plan on using them for that purpose. I don't know if it's dodgy or not posting up details about them or how to get them. Going to have to have a word with some people to figure out what the deal is .

Hi O1sin, did you find out any more on this? So does this mean that to stay legal we could not use pointing devices or scopes at HRTA on our Airsofts?

Scopes etc are fine , apparantly its just lasers were the legal issues are at :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

<rolls eyes> Irish law has a lot of patches that need fixing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Harekin

Scopes etc are fine , apparantly its just lasers were the legal issues are at :(
    Scopes and red-dots technically arnt ok either because they're in theory able to be fitted to a firearm...as said yet another grey area in Irish law.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

as far as i know the laser is mentioned specificly in the law and light gathering scopes, i think its benn a while since i loked into it

just an update to the above
    this is taken from the legisalation

( g ) save where the context otherwise requires, any component part of any article referred to in any of the foregoing paragraphs and, for the purposes of this definition, the following articles shall be deemed to be such component parts as aforesaid.

(i) telescope sights with a light beam, or telescope sights with an electronic light amplification device or an infra-red device, designed to be fitted to a firearm specified in paragraph (a), (b), (c) or (e), and

my reading is that light emmiting sights eg laser and night vision sights are illegal under this act being as most of them mount on to a 20mm rail which is a copy of the real steal versions.
    I think :)

here where i got it from http://193.178.1.79/1990/en/act/pub/0012/sec0004.html#zza12y1990s4

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

tonyj_mc wrote:
    just an update to the above
    this is taken from the legisalation

( g ) save where the context otherwise requires, any component part of any article referred to in any of the foregoing paragraphs and, for the purposes of this definition, the following articles shall be deemed to be such component parts as aforesaid.

(i) telescope sights with a light beam, or telescope sights with an electronic light amplification device or an infra-red device, designed to be fitted to a firearm specified in paragraph (a), (b), (c) or (e), and

my reading is that light emmiting sights eg laser and night vision sights are illegal under this act being as most of them mount on to a 20mm rail which is a copy of the real steal versions.
    I think :)

here where i got it from http://193.178.1.79/1990/en/act/pub/0012/sec0004.html#zza12y1990s4

So if a there was a light emmiting/laser sight or night vision sight that was designed for airsoft, then it would be legal. So, any such item made by an airsoft manufacturer could be within the law. Question is, do they exist?

kind of but, since most scopes or laser mount to a copy of a waever rail, which is a real stel mount thik the arguement is there with the mount

Seems to me that you cant have a laser on a TELESCOPIC(or magnified) sight or any night vision abilities on a sight ... All red dots are fine, all illuminated scopes are fine and lasers on their own are fine as long as they arent visable from the side. All you should see is the " . "(dot) on the target rather than a "
    " beam.

not too sure about that, to be honest i really don't know what constitutes a "Light Beam" you would assume its as you say mark, but with irish law you never know

• Advertisement

Yep thats it

A little off topic: with ehobby is shipping to ireland just the same as to US or how does it work?

Advertisement