Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

Broom wrote: »
    I'm having the same experience with Acumen, havn't received a new survey since 4th September... Anybody else having this same experience?

Gone pretty quiet for me too, got one last week from them but got screened out of it. A shame, they were usually the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭mrmeindl

Acumen are gone dead for me too, nothing from RedC in ages, loads of IO surveys though. I do 4 or 5 per week at the mo, lots pending but they'll be added eventually. My first tesco voucher arrived, I've another on the way and about €30 pending.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Just received an Acumen survey there.

and screened out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Umekichi wrote: »
    Same happened with me. Hopefully the cheque will arrive.

Any sign of your cheque. Mine hasn't arrived yet. After a very busy August, Surveys have been very slow coming in, 6 last month, 3 which they said they had enough of my demographic despite my answering with 2-3 hours of receiving their emails, and one that took me to an external site, where I was told I failed the verification process before I had a chance to answer a question. Only 1 survey this month. Come on RedC keep them coming. :D:D, and send me my cheque of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

Just signed up to another, MySurvey last week. I've completed 4/5 surveys within the last 7 days and they seem to have a good range of rewards too with the option of vouchers or payment via PayPal.

Here's the link if any of you are interested http://ie.mysurvey.com/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Westeros wrote: »
    Just signed up to another, MySurvey last week. I've completed 4/5 surveys within the last 7 days and they seem to have a good range of rewards too with the option of vouchers or payment via PayPal.

Here's the link if any of you are interested http://ie.mysurvey.com/

I started well with them and then they dried up. I haven't had a survey from them since last February. They seem to stop sending surveys as you reach a cashout point. It takes 696 points for a £5 Amazon voucher.

I started well with them and then they dried up. I haven't had a survey from them since last February. They seem to stop sending surveys as you reach a cashout point. It takes 696 points for a £5 Amazon voucher.

Ah, another one of those. Would I be better letting max points build up before cashing out then?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,177 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Does anyone know how long Acumen take to pay out? I've got €30 pending since this time yesterday and would like to turn it into Woodies vouchers but I need to buy paint ASAP so wondering how long it typically takes between ordering the payout and receiving the actual voucher?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,492 ✭✭✭✭L1011

They usually give you the all gifts code same day and all gifts takes a (low) few days. However I've had to wait a few days for the code once

L1011 wrote: »
    They usually give you the all gifts code same day and all gifts takes a (low) few days. However I've had to wait a few days for the code once

Thanks the code arrived this afternoon! Hopefully won't be waiting long for voucher :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,076 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Has anyone got their redc cheques yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Umekichi

pgj2015 wrote: »
    Has anyone got their redc cheques yet?

Not yet

Umekichi wrote: »
    Not yet

Nor me. :( Even then we have to wait for fund to clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

That €4 survey with Irish Opinions that you're talking about, I completed the same one but it has shown up in my pending credits. Its been pending for almost a month along with many others! Their pending credits are taking a lot longer than they used to.

Still pending for you?

Had 15 quids worth of RedC invitations in the past three days, only got through on 7 but thats a sudden pickup from nothing.

L1011 wrote: »
    Had 15 quids worth of RedC invitations in the past three days, only got through on 7 but thats a sudden pickup from nothing.

Only a €3 survey for me, which I managed to complete, and another for €1, in the last two weeks. Not been credited yet for the €3.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Just completed a 20 minute €2 survey on IO about supermarkets but when i clicked the submit button to go to the star ratings page i got an error and money wasnt added to balance or pending list, anyone else have this problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

AKW wrote: »
    Still pending for you?

Is the 4 euro survey for Media? I have one pending.

AKW wrote: »
    Still pending for you?

Was thinking of posting and asking the same question. Still pending for me. Seems to be taking the longest of any of the surveys I've done. Completed some in the mean time and they've gone through while this one is still pending.
    Is the 4 euro survey for Media? I have one pending.

Yeah it's the media one, submitted about 2 months ago now?

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

Was thinking of posting and asking the same question. Still pending for me. Seems to be taking the longest of any of the surveys I've done. Completed some in the mean time and they've gone through while this one is still pending.

Yeah it's the media one, submitted about 2 months ago now?

The survey doesn't end until Oct 31st. I think they normally pay just before it closes or after, so it should be in the next week, hopefully.

• Advertisement

Large number of surveys paid out in the last three days. Also had a voucher delivery this morning in time to be spent on booze for the weekend :D

Toluna 60000 reached, paypal requested, and the second it arrives the account is closed. I've got a lot of free time in work but I'd make more crawling under peoples desks for lost change than the 2000 points (50c equivalent) for 30 mins their surveys usually are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I told Toluna where to shove the 6500 points it took me a year to accrue and closed the account a few years back. A rip off.

I've had 3 €10 payouts from IO in the past month, and €50 on its way from RedC too. Oh and €30 from mysurvey or one of those. Have had very few surveys in the past week though, and most of those I've been offered, I haven't qualified or have clicked too late.

I told Toluna where to shove the 6500 points it took me a year to accrue and closed the account a few years back. A rip off.

Closed mine a couple of months ago once I got to the 60000. 45 euros in 2 years. Would have been 200 with any of the others.
    Oh yeah, and it took 8 weeks to get paid.
    Actually had a few thousand left over so used them up on the stupid "Gifties".
    No surprise that I won nothing.

dee_mc wrote: »
    I've had 3 €10 payouts from IO in the past month, and €50 on its way from RedC too. Oh and €30 from mysurvey or one of those. Have had very few surveys in the past week though, and most of those I've been offered, I haven't qualified or have clicked too late.
    I have a RedC due too and a 20 voucher from IO and a 50 one from one of the others. That's a Tesco shop sorted:)
    Gone a bit quite here too the last week although it's happened before and then we get a busy period.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,076 ✭✭✭pgj2015

d

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭DaveSuarez

I signed up on http://www.cashcrate.com yesterday and have over $30 credit already. Lots of surveys and deals where if you sign up on certain sites they credit your account with anything up to $20.

DaveSuarez wrote: »
    I signed up on http://www.cashcrate.com yesterday and have over $30 credit already. Lots of surveys and deals where if you sign up on certain sites they credit your account with anything up to $20.

Have you completed any surveys with them yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Bunnyhopper

Anyone having trouble getting a Paypal payment from Triaba? I've tried several times over the last couple of days but I keep getting an error message.

I've had that €4 media one pending for a good while on IO, too.

Advertisement