Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Fuzzy Clam wrote: »
    yes, 1 to 2 weeks max.

Well it depends on when you get to 50. They pay out at the end of the first week of the month following your reaching 50.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Well it depends on when you get to 50. They pay out at the end of the first week of the month following your reaching 50.

Reached it this month. So my understanding is they start paying out the the first week next month, but it may be the 2nd week before they process all payments. Plus a few more day postage. No idea how long for a cheque to clear, but once it is in my account, I am good. :D

Reached it this month. So my understanding is they start paying out the the first week next month, but it may be the 2nd week before they process all payments. Plus a few more day postage. No idea how long for a cheque to clear, but once it is in my account, I am good. :D

Correct. Expect a cheque around 6th October

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

read the post I was replying to.

edit, i see what you thought i was posting.
    i meant one to weeks into next month.

Okay this is a first. Check my email just now, and I clicked to open a survey and was redirected to an external site where I was greeted with the following message.

Thank you for trying to complete this survey. However, on this occasion we cannot accept your answers. Our reputation, as a leading market research company, is based on the validity of the data we provide to our clients. On this occasion your answers have failed our Quality Control procedures. We have a responsibility to our clients to provide reliable research. We ask that you give careful consideration to the questions asked and in return we offer a fair reward for the time taken to complete the surveys. We hope that on the next occasion your answers will be consistent so you can complete the survey and have your reward accredited to your account.

I never had a chance to even answer an question in this one, so can't be a case of the database storing the wrong answer to a test question.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

Okay this is a first. Check my email just now, and I clicked to open a survey and was redirected to an external site where I was greeted with the following message.

I never had a chance to even answer an question in this one, so can't be a case of the database storing the wrong answer to a test question.

same thing happened to me - think it's a cop-out *clause* !

Busy week. 12.75 in completed surveys from IO. and 11.50 from others. Must be survey season.

Who else do you recommend beside RedC Srameen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,988 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Hi, does anyone know how to claim your opinions world rewards?

• Advertisement

pgj2015 wrote: »
    Hi, does anyone know how to claim your opinions world rewards?

Click on rewards at the top and select the reward you want.

do i transfer my points into the box? there is a blank box, but im not sure what i will redeem as there is an amazon logo there, the site seems to have totally changed since i last reclaimed.

do i transfer my points into the box? there is a blank box, but im not sure what i will redeem as there is an amazon logo there, the site seems to have totally changed since i last reclaimed.

sorry, i was on opinion world there, not opinion world.ie

sorry, i was on opinion world there, not opinion world.ie
    Don't know so.
    On Opinion world.ie, its quite straight forward.

Don't know so.
    On Opinion world.ie, its quite straight forward.

I sorted it out thanks, I just had to login to Opinion world.ie

I sorted it out thanks, I just had to login to Opinion world.ie
    Good stuff. I had been on the site myself earlier to redeem a voucher.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭mickzer

What's with all the identical numbered surveys??
    Current award balance:
    €13.00
    Pending Credits:
    Miscellaneous - 44234683 €1.50
    Miscellaneous - 44234683 €0.75

Financial products - 44234932 €1.50
    Media - 44239317 €4.00
    Food - 44243759 €1.50
    Beverages - 44245622 €1.50
    Miscellaneous - 44245028 €0.75
    Consumer goods - 44239817 €2.00
    Food - 44233558 €2.00
    Claim your reward here...

mickzer wrote: »
    What's with all the identical numbered surveys??
    Current award balance:
    €13.00
    Pending Credits:
    Miscellaneous - 44234683 €0.75

Financial products - 44234932 €1.50
    Media - 44239317 €4.00
    Food - 44243759 €1.50
    Beverages - 44245622 €1.50
    Miscellaneous - 44245028 €0.75
    Consumer goods - 44239817 €2.00
    Food - 44233558 €2.00
    Claim your reward here...
    Same here. Ive 4 the same.

Balance reduced by €50 on my REDC account on the first of this month. I can only assume they have issued a cheque, at this point. Now I will have to wait and pray it doesn't get lost somewhere, during this postal sorting strike. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Umekichi

Balance reduced by €50 on my REDC account on the first of this month. I can only assume they have issued a cheque, at this point. Now I will have to wait and pray it doesn't get lost somewhere, during this postal sorting strike. :(

Same happened with me. Hopefully the cheque will arrive.

• Advertisement

has anyone ever done a 12,000 point survey on Toluna? I did one about 4 weeks ago and its still pending, is this normal?

I gave up on Toluna because the rewards were tiny. Many points for small rewards.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Jamiec1326

On my last 3 surveys with Irish Opinions I have not received any payment nor is the payment in my pending credits.Also my pending credits have been pending for ages I'm stuck on 29.50 with up to 15 euro in pending credits and I completed a 4euro survey which took me over a hour to do a month ago and that's not in my pending credits also.Acumen seems to have gone very quiet for me haven't got a survey which I qualified for within a month................Really getting cheesed by these survey sites.............

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

Jamiec1326 wrote: »
    On my last 3 surveys with Irish Opinions I have not received any payment nor is the payment in my pending credits.Also my pending credits have been pending for ages I'm stuck on 29.50 with up to 15 euro in pending credits and I completed a 4euro survey which took me over a hour to do a month ago and that's not in my pending credits also.Acumen seems to have gone very quiet for me haven't got a survey which I qualified for within a month................Really getting cheesed by these survey sites.............

That €4 survey with Irish Opinions that you're talking about, I completed the same one but it has shown up in my pending credits. Its been pending for almost a month along with many others! Their pending credits are taking a lot longer than they used to.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Just going to post the same. Looks terrible.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

Can you only order 10 euro vouchers with IO?

Can you only order 10 euro vouchers with IO?

Units of 10, yes.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Before I stopped bothering with it and held them for Christmas, I had to do the order voucher process 12 times in a row - and yes, 12x€10 cards arrived.

Can't think of any site that handles that differently, even on codes which they clearly buy at the time of issuing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Broom

Jamiec1326 wrote: »
    Acumen seems to have gone very quiet for me haven't got a survey which I qualified for within a month................

I'm having the same experience with Acumen, havn't received a new survey since 4th September... Anybody else having this same experience?

• Advertisement

Broom wrote: »
    I'm having the same experience with Acumen, havn't received a new survey since 4th September... Anybody else having this same experience?

400 points 5th Oct and 450 on 8th Oct are my last ones.

Advertisement