Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

pgj2015 wrote: »
    does anyone know what is going on with irish opinions, I have 3 euro in my account and 1.50 pending and haven't qualified for a survey in about a week. I have never had such a low amount of money pending with them, I am with them about 2 years.

7.50 in surveys from IO in the past week.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

pgj2015 wrote: »
    does anyone know what is going on with irish opinions, I have 3 euro in my account and 1.50 pending and haven't qualified for a survey in about a week. I have never had such a low amount of money pending with them, I am with them about 2 years.

Most surveys now pay instantly or within 24h so pending lists are falling for everyone. I've done about a tenner in the past 7 days.

Just had a very long 3 part survey that paid 22.50.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

I was invited for that and it failed immediately to a page telling me I'd get paid for it. Which I haven't :(

RedC actually send out emails when you hit 50 now, which I did and received the email this morning. That's going in to the Christmas whiskey fund along with the 30 in IO Tesco vouchers on their way, whatever is in my AMPM and Triaba accounts, the Toluna €15 if it ever arrives and maybe an Acumen 50 Tesco if I'm very lucky...

If anyone finds my corpse after this, be aware it'll probably be quite flammable!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭normakelle

How do you get the catspa into the box when contacting Irish opinions when I click on it and it and then it states invalid security code.
    thanks

• Advertisement

normakelle wrote: »
    How do you get the catspa into the box when contacting Irish opinions when I click on it and it and then it states invalid security code.
    thanks

I just email isabel@irishopinions.com usually.

thanks makes sense

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Broom

Hi Finley Tiny Fir, I did that survey last night but when i pressed the submit button at the end of the survey I got an error page... I was raging as it took "a while"! to complete that survey... I'm not sure if I completed the survey now... Did you automatically get the 22.50 put into your account yet or is the 22.50 showing in the "pending credits"??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

Tried a quick search but couldn't see anything

Anyone know if you can use the gift cards from this to buy other gift cards in Tesco? Wouldn't mind swapping for Argos vouchers

Have made €100 since September now, helped by that €22.50 one yesterday - happy days :)
    Broom wrote: »
    Hi Srameen, I did that survey last night but when i pressed the submit button at the end of the survey I got an error page... I was raging as it took "a while"! to complete that survey... I'm not sure if I completed the survey now... Did you automatically get the 22.50 put into your account yet or is the 22.50 showing in the "pending credits"??

It went into Pending for me, about 15 mins after completing.

Hi Srameen, I did that survey last night but when i pressed the submit button at the end of the survey I got an error page... I was raging as it took "a while"! to complete that survey... I'm not sure if I completed the survey now... Did you automatically get the 22.50 put into your account yet or is the 22.50 showing in the "pending credits"??

It went straight to pending.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,296 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

what a serious waste of time

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

What was the 22 euro survey about and was it with IO?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

Yep IO, it was pretty long and about all sorts really. Newspapers & Magazines, Holidays, Supermarkets, health, beers, radio, tv

lawred2 wrote: »
    what a serious waste of time

22.50 for less than an hour sitting watching TV. No waste of time at all. If you think that particular survey was a waste of time then you'll not get involved in too many surveys.
    What was the 22 euro survey about and was it with IO?

Spending habits mostly and I answered No to many sections, which cut out a lot of follow on questions. Yes, it was IO.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

I ordered €40 (to avoid having to sign for delivery) in Tesco gift card early Nov, from IO. I got a letter containing €30 in cards Monday. Nothing since.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,296 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

22.50 for less than an hour sitting watching TV. No waste of time at all. If you think that particular survey was a waste of time then you'll not get involved in too many surveys.

sorry I completely misread

thought that said very long 3 hour survey...

22:50 for an hour ain't bad

The same thing happened to me I got an error code and there is no mention of it pending in my account but yet when I click on the original email it states already completed.
    Will be seriously mad if it isn't added and it wasn't 22.50 for 60 minutes. It went on for hours, hours of my life I will never get back wouldn't have done it if I had known it would take so long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

I had a similar experience with this one on TV/radio/festival sponsorship;
    We have a new survey available for you to take. If you qualify and complete the survey you will receive €1.50.
    Please click here to start the survey

If you have problems accessing our survey please copy and paste the link below into your browser.

http://www.surveymyopinion.com/start?id=EPSD5GDQVY3C52V485

Thanks for your participation.

Isabel
    The Irish Opinions Team
    Survey topic:

Miscellaneous

Reward for qualification and completion:

€1.50

Survey length:

10 minutes

Got all the way through, and noticed that I was at 100% completion for the last few questions, and then finished with a 'we have enough completed surveys for our client' error message.

Obviously not as serious as a €22.50 loss, but annoying all the same - no sign of it in my pending list either.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

That happened me the other day too, finished the survey and then it said we have reached our target.

That happened me the other day too, finished the survey and then it said we have reached our target.

I complained about similar last month and they gave me 1.50 of the €2 reward.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

I complained about similar last month and they gave me 1.50 of the €2 reward.

I had the same problem last week after filling in loads of comments about utility companies and got 0.75 of 1.50; I was in a bad mood when doing the survey and nearly threw the computer at the wall...:D

So I rattled off a short email. Pleased with the resolution and the speed thereof, it was my first time contacting them.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭the galway secret

can someone tell me if I redeemed a €10 tesco voucher how long do they usually take to come?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9 TinaW

Hi,

Has anyone had any problems with RED C Live lately? First of all their surveys wouldn't work for me for ages! I emailed CS about it and they came back and told me that I was being impatient and not letting the surveys load. Ended up emailing them screenshots with the time on them to show them that one survey had not loaded in 30 minutes. Only then did they believe me!

Another thing with them I'm having trouble with is I when complete a WHOLE survey (just did one for €4 a few minutes ago) and then I get this screen:

"Thank you for trying to complete this survey.
    However, on this occasion we cannot accept your answers.
    Our reputation, as a leading market company....

Your answers have failed our Quality Control Procedures"

Now, the first time this happened I emailed them and they told me I had completed the survey too fast. The survey today, I actually went through it slower than normal and still got this message.

Don't know what to do... I am really annoyed at them, as I had completed this survey honestly and slowly!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

can someone tell me if I redeemed a €10 tesco voucher how long do they usually take to come?

Last ones took about 3 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭sassyj

Anyone using iReach, seem very slow in sending out vouchers

TinaW wrote: »
    Hi,

Has anyone had any problems with RED C Live lately? First of all their surveys wouldn't work for me for ages! I emailed CS about it and they came back and told me that I was being impatient and not letting the surveys load. Ended up emailing them screenshots with the time on them to show them that one survey had not loaded in 30 minutes. Only then did they believe me!

Another thing with them I'm having trouble with is I when complete a WHOLE survey (just did one for €4 a few minutes ago) and then I get this screen:

"Thank you for trying to complete this survey.
    However, on this occasion we cannot accept your answers.
    Our reputation, as a leading market company....

Your answers have failed our Quality Control Procedures"

Now, the first time this happened I emailed them and they told me I had completed the survey too fast. The survey today, I actually went through it slower than normal and still got this message.

Don't know what to do... I am really annoyed at them, as I had completed this survey honestly and slowly!!

I have never had a problem with any RedC loading. They will throw you out for contradictory answers. e.g number in household versus later Question on nos under and over 18. I accidentally entered my age at variance with DOB once and was thrown out.

Overall RedC are excellent. Probably the best.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9 TinaW

Yeah I thought they were good up until now that I've had a lot of problems with them in a short space of time. Not exactly nice when their CS tells you it's your fault, when you know it's not though! Thankfully their surveys seem to load for me now.

The thing is all the answers I gave in those surveys where correct.... so I don't understand why it told me that my answers didn't meet quality control??

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭the galway secret

anyone use toluna and are they legit as I read that they did not send the vouchers and if they did that they take months to come

• Advertisement

anyone use toluna and are they legit as I read that they did not send the vouchers and if they did that they take months to come

I know they take forever to make any money from them.

Advertisement