Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭mjv2ydratu679c

I've had that €4 media one pending for a good while on IO, too.

Yeah had that one for ages also - kinda giving up hope on it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

Yeah had that one for ages also - kinda giving up hope on it

I raised a query on it and apparently it is 6 weeks to process. Should be due around now. Might be time for another email.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Did anyone else get survey 44235896 today;
    Survey topic:

Food

Reward for qualification and completion:

0.75 €-1.50 €

Survey length:

5-20 minutes

When I got into it, it seems to be in some kind of debug mode, with extra control questions before and after the survey questions. I just dropped out, as I'm not risking wasting my time for nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Just had a reeeeally stupid survey from OpinionWorld about work ethic, totally unclear what they were trying to achieve by asking the questions and then to put the tin hat on it altogether, they used those stupid 'record your answer by dividing the nine options up as percentages' type answer formats, what a waste of time for them and for me...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

I've had that €4 media one pending for a good while on IO, too.

Same as myself. I remember posting on here about that particular survey in early October, and it was pending almost a month at that stage. Kind of giving up hope on it myself. Many a survey has gone through since.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

2 hours after receiving email (as soon as I saw it). Submitted Red C survey, and received we have too many people for your demographic. How many people can they get in two hours filling in these surveys?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,225 ✭✭✭✭L1011

2 hours after receiving email (as soon as I saw it). Submitted Red C survey, and received we have too many people for your demographic. How many people can they get in two hours filling in these surveys?

2 hours is a decent enough time to get bounced. Some of us here have had sub 1 minute on IO.

L1011 wrote: »
    2 hours is a decent enough time to get bounced. Some of us here have had sub 1 minute on IO.

Red C tend to be better. I have often logged in 5-6 hours after and on occasion days after and managed to complete the survey. I do like that, they shut you down within 60 seconds rather than wasting 10 minutes of your time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Not everybody gets sent the mail at the same time so its possible that the quota is filled for a given demo before some people have received it.
    The survey on work ethics mentioned a few posts back, well I got that a day or 2 before the poster did.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Shamo

The €4 media survey paid out for me today.

All recent surveys have auto-credited and my pending list is down to 6 (two of which are ancient history, 2014 surveys, that I never expect to see)

The new ownership seems to have created some changes.

20 ordered, not bad going for a month since the last 20. Never noticed it building up as much due to the pending list not growing! Went over 40 on RedC this morning also, would be nice to get that cheque before Christmas.

Got the following today without so much as a single question asked.
    Thank you for trying to complete this survey. However, on this occasion we cannot accept your answers. Our reputation, as a leading market research company, is based on the validity of the data we provide to our clients. On this occasion your answers have failed our Quality Control procedures. We have a responsibility to our clients to provide reliable research. We ask that you give careful consideration to the questions asked and in return we offer a fair reward for the time taken to complete the surveys. We hope that on the next occasion your answers will be consistent so you can complete the survey and have your reward accredited to your account.

Did directed to a postcode request last week but it would accept my postcode nice work Eircode. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭sassyj

Just screened out of a Red C Live for €3 for answers being inconsistent. Only problem is I didn't actually answer any questions, happened after I hit Start Survey!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Bunnyhopper

Yeah, I finally got the payout on the €4 media one yesterday, too. Just a couple of old Miscellaneous ones pending now. As others have said, they're more inclined to credit immediately now than they used to be.

What's the delivery time on Tesco vouchers from IO at the moment? Would a request now have them in time for xmas? I assume they post out cards. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,304 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

What's the delivery time on Tesco vouchers from IO at the moment? Would a request now have them in time for xmas? I assume they post out cards. Thanks.
    I got one yesterday. I ordered it late on the 30th of October which was a Friday so the earliest they would have seen it was Monday the 2nd.

Edit: And yes, the vouchers are in the form of the credit card sized plastic cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

Yeah, I finally got the payout on the €4 media one yesterday, too. Just a couple of old Miscellaneous ones pending now. As others have said, they're more inclined to credit immediately now than they used to be.

Finally, I've been credited for my €4 Media survey too. It brought me up just enough to request another Tesco voucher, so hopefully I'll have that in time for Christmas!
    The last Tesco one I ordered, I requested it on November 8th and received it yesterday. Usually it's a gift card you get for Tesco.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Did anyone else get/do this sliced meat one?
    Survey topic:

Food

Reward for qualification and completion:

€1.00

Survey length:

15 minutes

Available until:

2015-12-31, or until we reach our target number of completed interviews.

With 'debug' style messages appearing during the survey - see attached images;

Very unprofessional....

€1 for 15 minute of your time is on the mean side of things.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Hi, im with swagbucks and irish opinions, any others that are worth using? Opinion world?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Hi, im with swagbucks and irish opinions, any others that are worth using? Opinion world?

Opinion world is great! I recommend them anyway :) And you have a number of reward options including amazon

What's swagbucks like?:P

Opinion world is great! I recommend them anyway :) And you have a number of reward options including amazon

its pretty good actually

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I find swagbucks totally useless.

I find swagbucks totally useless.

really? Im getting a fiver pretty much every week!

do you have to do the charity ones to get to the real ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Yes...you need to complete your profile - but once that's finished you should start getting ones which give points.

Also, tip - if you click on previous survey links after they have been posted to your email, the can sometimes redirect to a new survey

Yes...you need to complete your profile - but once that's finished you should start getting ones which give points.

Also, tip - if you click on previous survey links after they have been posted to your email, the can sometimes redirect to a new survey

yep, I like how it never bombs you out of a survey, first fiver already

Hoping on two RedCs to complete payout before the cheque run which is probably calculated tomorrow... have a €3 and a €5 awaiting and on €43 already. Will be marginally annoyed if that doesn't run this month although January isn't too bad to get an extra €50 in either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,044 ✭✭✭pgj2015

does anyone know what is going on with irish opinions, I have 3 euro in my account and 1.50 pending and haven't qualified for a survey in about a week. I have never had such a low amount of money pending with them, I am with them about 2 years.

Advertisement