Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭bmc58

pgj2015 wrote: »
    just did a 40 minute survey with opinion world, then at very end told i didnt do it right. annoying, not sure where they thought i didnt complete it correctly/honestly.

Tough,that's a sickner after 40 mns.Was it one of those ones with loads of boxes to tick your preferences?Were you too quick with some of your answers(not saying you wewe,just wondering).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,836 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

acumen flying today, 2 surveys giving me a fiver so far

The internet isn’t for everyone

Anyone having trouble signing in to Boards the past few days.Taking several attempts for me to signe the past couple of days.

bmc58 wrote: »
    Anyone having trouble signing in to Boards the past few days.Taking several attempts for me to signe the past couple of days.

There’s a message from boards when you sign in saying they are working on the issues

• Registered Users Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Tough,that's a sickner after 40 mns.Was it one of those ones with loads of boxes to tick your preferences?Were you too quick with some of your answers(not saying you wewe,just wondering).

Yes, I actually took my time, cant really see where I went wrong. its unlike opinion world to be like that. it was worth 250 points, ah well.

• Advertisement

Yes, I actually took my time, cant really see where I went wrong. its unlike opinion world to be like that. it was worth 250 points, ah well.

Had a similar experience with Life Points late last year.A 1hr 20mn "Lifestyle"survey.Last couple of questions about me survey just stopped.Complained to Lifepoints twice(my complaint was even "sent to a higher level" but got no joy from them).Big error on me was that I didn't have the survey number.It really annoyed me but like you I just moved on.

OmegaGene wrote: »
    There’s a message from boards when you sign in saying they are working on the issues

Thanks,but that message is not appearing on my home page.Takes ages even for a reply from me to appear.I'll still struggle on though.

Had a similar experience with Life Points late last year.A 1hr 20mn "Lifestyle"survey.Last couple of questions about me survey just stopped.Complained to Lifepoints twice(my complaint was even "sent to a higher level" but got no joy from them).Big error on me was that I didn't have the survey number.It really annoyed me but like you I just moved on.

1hr 20, that must have been very annoying. are lifepoints gone now or have they just done an Irish opinions cull?

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

1hr 20, that must have been very annoying. are lifepoints gone now or have they just done an Irish opinions cull?

Lifepoints are still going, I get a few surveys every week. Their emails are fairly useless and it's always better to just log in to the site and take surveys from the dashboard.

Lifepoints are still going, I get a few surveys every week. Their emails are fairly useless and it's always better to just log in to the site and take surveys from the dashboard.

I havent been able to login for a few months now, I must have been kicked off the panel.

• Advertisement

Not at all.Got two cash outs for €5 so far this year and near a third now after doing a small one today.You have to check in to your home page regularly to get live surveys.Plenty of surveys appear on your home page that you can't enter though.But yes,Lifepoints is still there.

I havent been able to login for a few months now, I must have been kicked off the panel.
    Why don't you drop them an E Mail and ask them to check out your problem.They will reply anyway,good or bad(I found that).

Why don't you drop them an E Mail and ask them to check out your problem.They will reply anyway,good or bad(I found that).

I did, they replied that they would have a look into it for me, that was about 3 months ago, havent heard anything since.

Time then to drop them another e mail then.I would think if your account was suspended they would have told you.Try again.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

everyone get that mail from REDC about digital payments?

everyone get that mail from REDC about digital payments?

Got it this evening.What's this about Master Card?I don't have one of those cards.I just hope I can somehow get my €50 to Pay Pal (someone here said it was easy to do) and I'll manage it from there.Sounds like there is a bit of computer time involve in this though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Got it this evening.What's this about Master Card?I don't have one of those cards.I just hope I can somehow get my €50 to Pay Pal (someone here said it was easy to do) and I'll manage it from there.Sounds like there is a bit of computer time involve in this though.

yeah it can be used anywhere that uses mastercard - so i assume it's just a disposable card thing that can only be used online. Wanted the cheque so i'd save the money instead of spending it though

yeah it can be used anywhere that uses mastercard - so i assume it's just a disposable card thing that can only be used online. Wanted the cheque so i'd save the money instead of spending it though

Yes,me too.Cheques are grand for me.But as someone once said,"We are where we are" and we'll have to manage this way somehow for the time being.

Yes,me too.Cheques are grand for me.But as someone once said,"We are where we are" and we'll have to manage this way somehow for the time being.

im sure there is a way to transfer it to the bank or credit union online, when i get mine i will report here on what i discover

• Registered Users Posts: 9,975 ✭✭✭thesandeman

im sure there is a way to transfer it to the bank or credit union online, when i get mine i will report here on what i discover

Cheers. I hope so. I deal exclusively with the Credit Union. Haven't a clue about online shopping.
    On another note, I got three surveys off them today. First time ever I've got that many in one day.
    I've another six waiting from other companies that I haven't looked at yet but I presume some of them are duplicates. They're all gone mad today.

• Advertisement

Transfer to Credit Union would do for me also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

I got the virtual card last month. Topping it up to revolut, monese etc didn't work. What I had to do was send the 50 euro to someone on PayPal and then they sent it back to me. As it was now part of my balance, I was able to withdraw it to my bank account (I sent it to my Ulster bank, but if you have a credit union flexi account with the iban, I can't see why you couldn't withdraw straight to that account)

I got the virtual card last month. Topping it up to revolut, monese etc didn't work. What I had to do was send the 50 euro to someone on PayPal and then they sent it back to me. As it was now part of my balance, I was able to withdraw it to my bank account (I sent it to my Ulster bank, but if you have a credit union flexi account with the iban, I can't see why you couldn't withdraw straight to that account)

so why couldnt you transfer it to revolut iban if the credit union iban works ?

revolut should work as a transfer but not as topping up, i have transferred from virtual mastercards in the past

moneese should work as topping up as they use a different system

Red c is the only one that pays big cash right? That’s the only survey site I do. I just got a €3 survey there, is there anymore decent sites that pay €1 - €5 also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

quote=OmegaGene]so why couldnt you transfer it to revolut iban if the credit union iban works ?[/quote]

I could have transferred it to a revolut iban but I chose to send it to my UB instead mostly out of convenience because it was already set up on my PayPal and I didn't want it to look suspicious with money being sent in and out as well as a new bank account being added.

I meant topping up directly wasn't available. It didn't work on monese either, or bunq, or curve. I don't know if they're still using the perx card but if they are, that was the situation for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

Red c is the only one that pays big cash right? That’s the only survey site I do. I just got a €3 survey there, is there anymore decent sites that pay €1 - €5 also.

Acumen is pretty good as well.

Have gotten €30 euro in the last 2 months

• Registered Users Posts: 28,528 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Just got email from RedC to say they are switching to a digital Mastercard payment because of Covid-19 - probably handier than a cheque really.

Just got email from RedC to say they are switching to a digital Mastercard payment because of Covid-19 - probably handier than a cheque really.

I just hope I can log into PayPal then transfer to my bank account

Acumen is pretty good as well.

Have gotten €30 euro in the last 2 months

I’ll check it out thank you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

Anyone know if you can add the digital RedC payment to your Amazon account? Just missed out on the €50 last month.

I only ever got a cheque once from them and never really used it again. Does it only pay out in 50's or if I had say €68 or something would it pay that amount?

Found both RedC and I very quiet recently. Have had nothing on either for around 10 days.

Advertisement