Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

Just signed up I already do Red C, I’ll see if acumen is any good

How many survey sites do people do? what are the other good ones? Maybe I’ll stick with just two I don’t know yet

I have been doing their surveys for about a year, i am up to 40 euro and suddenly i am not getting anymore or you get half way through and they say they have enough particpants.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,820 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

alie wrote: »
    I have been doing their surveys for about a year, i am up to 40 euro and suddenly i am not getting anymore or you get half way through and they say they have enough particpants.

With red c you need to be on the ball and open the survey as soon as the email lands as it’s the most popular survey site going, I get roughly 4 pay outs a year from them and I sure others on this thread are about the same.
    Surveys have really dried up lately due to covid19 but red c are still sending them out, I got a €4 one from them yesterday - don’t give up you will hit the target soon

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭bmc58

pgj2015 wrote: »
    cheers for the tip. I wouldn't have contacted them only that you advised me to.

No bother.Glad you got sorted.T'was only a slim chance but it worked.

the Redc money feels like it is taking ages this time around

OmegaGene wrote: »
    the Redc money feels like it is taking ages this time around

Are you not being a little impatient with RED C?They said it would take 1 to 2 weeks.I'm waiting myself for the few bob but it's only 11 days since they took the
    €50 from my account.Hopefully it'll be in our e mail box by Friday.Then my problems will start with trying to get it from my E mail to my pocket.Will probably looking for help then.

• Advertisement

bmc58 wrote: »
    Are you not being a little impatient with RED C?They said it would take 1 to 2 weeks.I'm waiting myself for the few bob but it's only 11 days since they took the
    €50 from my account.Hopefully it'll be in our e mail box by Friday.Then my problems will start with trying to get it from my E mail to my pocket.Will probably looking for help then.

i was only joking tbh, things are slow with the pandemic

• Registered Users Posts: 8,973 ✭✭✭pgj2015

just did a 3 euro "15 minute" survey. the one about tesco, lidl etc it must have taken me at least 30 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

i was only joking tbh, things are slow with the pandemic

Days are dragging in tbf :/

Days are dragging in tbf :/

You can say that again(no need to really)but today I really didn't know for a few moments what bloody day it was.They all seem more or less the same now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,973 ✭✭✭pgj2015

You can say that again(no need to really)but today I really didn't know for a few moments what bloody day it was.They all seem more or less the same now.

Groundhog day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Abiya041

Anyone else have this problem. Redc was down all day today for me. Then finally lets me open it now and I see that I'm missing credits. I had €38 point balance and €4 pending from a survey. But now it's showing that I only have €35. Something seems off here....or is it just me... I've emailed them.. don't know if they'll answer :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Im still waiting for payment from redc for the 1/3/20, email a few times and no reply, also suppose to be a payment coming this month.

Im still waiting for payment from redc for the 1/3/20, email a few times and no reply, also suppose to be a payment coming this month.

The payments coming this month should be arriving Friday or Monday going by last months comments in the thread

Abiya041 wrote: »
    Anyone else have this problem. Redc was down all day today for me. Then finally lets me open it now and I see that I'm missing credits. I had €38 point balance and €4 pending from a survey. But now it's showing that I only have €35. Something seems off here....or is it just me... I've emailed them.. don't know if they'll answer :(

Yes was down for me too,but back up now.Some of the surveys lately are slightly different(partner surveys they call them) and dont credit for up to seven days.
    You need to have the survey number from your missing survey when contacting them.

I had a crap survey today from red c offering a Euro, there was a load of qualifying questions and then it went onto retail and rejected me from the survey
    About ten minutes to get booted out was annoying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

OmegaGene wrote:
    I had a crap survey today from red c offering a Euro, there was a load of qualifying questions and then it went onto retail and rejected me from the survey About ten minutes to get booted out was annoying

I got that one too but it let me proceed. You should email them since they only paid out for five minutes technically and you were longer than that just to get kicked out.

I got that one too but it let me proceed. You should email them since they only paid out for five minutes technically and you were longer than that just to get kicked out.

I won’t rock the boat with red c for a euro, maybe for a fiver I would it was just annoying at the time, mobrog are sending me 39 minute surveys for feck all reward too which isn’t like them

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

I had a crap survey today from red c offering a Euro, there was a load of qualifying questions and then it went onto retail and rejected me from the survey

literally just did that one, got booted out after about 5 minutes
    Thank you for trying to participate in this survey. Unfortunately, we have interviewed sufficient people of your demographic profile and on this occasion we cannot allow you to complete the survey.

Btw, has anyone gotten the digital code from REDC yet? should be this week yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Btw, has anyone gotten the digital code from REDC yet? should be this week yeah?

No sign of it here either.

Not me.Waiting for it too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Abiya041

Would someone be able to explain how to transfer the Redc card funds to paypal in steps. I'm new to the whole paypal thing ....just opened an account recently.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭cbreeze

Not me.Waiting for it too.

Me neither. This is from their April newsletter:

For the duration of the crisis, we will be sending out
    your rewards in digital/virtual card format. This is the
    quickest way for us to get you rewards at this time. The
    digital cards will be sent to you by email from RED C,
    the cards created by EML Payment Group. The cards
    can be used for any payment that can be made online
    or over the phone, in exactly the same way as a
    physical card, but can’t be used in store. Please let us
    know if you would rather wait for the cheque which will
    be sent after the lockdown restrictions have been
    lifted.

Looks like people will have a choice, either electronic or wait for the cheque.

cbreeze wrote: »
    Me neither. This is from their April newsletter:

For the duration of the crisis, we will be sending out
    your rewards in digital/virtual card format. This is the
    quickest way for us to get you rewards at this time. The
    digital cards will be sent to you by email from RED C,
    the cards created by EML Payment Group. The cards
    can be used for any payment that can be made online
    or over the phone, in exactly the same way as a
    physical card, but can’t be used in store. Please let us
    know if you would rather wait for the cheque which will
    be sent after the lockdown restrictions have been
    lifted.

Looks like people will have a choice, either electronic or wait for the cheque.

I haven't got that e mail yet.Does that mean I will be able to transfer the €50 to my Pay Pal account or my Credit Union account?

Sorry,I see it's from the April newsletter.

That’s not an email it’s from their newsletter on the website

Thank's,but I corrected my post as I realised my error.

Got a survey from Triaba this afternoon for €1.50,20 mns and completed it.Got the same survey from RED C a few minutes ago for €3.Was screened out (I understand why).Most of these sites seem to be sending similar surveys.Hard to know which one to do first ?

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭cbreeze

Got a survey from Triaba this afternoon for €1.50,20 mns and completed it.Got the same survey from RED C a few minutes ago for €3.Was screened out (I understand why).Most of these sites seem to be sending similar surveys.Hard to know which one to do first ?

REDC always pay better, but sometimes their surveys might pop in after they come from the less generous survey sources.

cbreeze wrote: »
    REDC always pay better, but sometimes their surveys might pop in after they come from the less generous survey sources.

Yep,I found that out.

You were unlucky.Usually a €1 Red C survey only takes 5 mns.

You were unlucky.Usually a €1 Red C survey only takes 5 mns.

It was a partner survey, can’t complain I had 3 yesterday from their partners paying €5

• Advertisement

It was a partner survey, can’t complain I had 3 yesterday from their partners paying €5

Three on a Saturday,thats good going.

Advertisement