Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,527 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

I just hope I can log into PayPal then transfer to my bank account

From what they've sent me, probably not - it is a digital card that you can use for any online or phone spending.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,820 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

For people that want to save the red c money there’s also the option of paying a utility bill with the virtual card and keeping the cash

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭One More Toy

OmegaGene wrote: »
    For people that want to save the red c money there’s also the option of paying a utility bill with the virtual card and keeping the cash

That's a genius idea

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭bmc58

That would also do me.

Could this "Virtual Card" be transfered to someone else(a family member) who could then use it and give me the €50?

• Advertisement

bmc58 wrote: »
    Could this "Virtual Card" be transfered to someone else(a family member) who could then use it and give me the €50?

Probably yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

bmc58 wrote:

Sure, you could just give them the card info

Is could possibly be registered to the original recipient name, which could possibly cause some complications when they go to spend it
    Some sites don't like it when the card holder name is different from the person getting the product or service.

malcy wrote: »
    Anyone know if you can add the digital RedC payment to your Amazon account? Just missed out on the €50 last month.

I only ever got a cheque once from them and never really used it again. Does it only pay out in 50's or if I had say €68 or something would it pay that amount?

Found both RedC and I very quiet recently. Have had nothing on either for around 10 days.

RED C will pay you €50 on the 29th of the month.Anything left will stay in your account until you reach €50 again.

No problem with that.Could be another option.Just wish I was getting a cheque as usual though.This Covid 19 is a nuisance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 vibege

I used this before as well, and I did I think 3 surveys and never got to the €10. A load of those are just scams, so I don't bother with those services anymore.

vibege wrote: »
    I used this before as well, and I did I think 3 surveys and never got to the €10. A load of those are just scams, so I don't bother with those services anymore.

If you want some solid companies to make money from then just ask here but labelling them as scams is a bit of a reach
    Red c pay me about €250 a year, Acumen €30 a month at the moment and there are many more

vibege wrote: »

What sites in particular are you referring to? Most sites are legit if you give truthful answers and read the questions before answering.

Surely you can top your PayPal balance with the virtual MasterCard Red C are going to give out, that’s what I’m hoping to do and then transfer to bank account.

Surely you can top your PayPal balance with the virtual MasterCard Red C are going to give out, that’s what I’m hoping to do and then transfer to bank account.

Why not transfer it straight to your bank or Revolut using the Iban ?
    Can’t see why that won’t work

OmegaGene wrote:
    Why not transfer it straight to your bank or Revolut using the Iban ? Can’t see why that won’t work

If they're still using perx card, it's not an option to transfer directly (top up or transfer). It's only available to spend online, there is no transfer facility except using the PayPal workaround

Also: don't know if it's true for everyone, but I was only able to top up PayPal via a bank account, hence having to get it sent to someone to send it back

Just looking there, paying from PayPal though Xoom seems to be an option now too and the fee is low (99c). That should cover a lot of people looking to transfer to a bank account (just remember to factor in the fee when making the payment because if the transaction is over 50 euro it will fail).

If you want some solid companies to make money from then just ask here but labelling them as scams is a bit of a reach
    Red c pay me about €250 a year, Acumen €30 a month at the moment and there are many more

Acumen pay cash also or just voucher?

Acumen pay cash also or just voucher?

Allgifts voucher which can be used for loads of things like Tesco or penny’s.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

Another survey from IO which asks what Northern Irish county you live in then screens you out when you choose 'outside of NI'.

3rd one of these I've had from IO recently.

• Advertisement

Another survey from IO which asks what Northern Irish county you live in then screens you out when you choose 'outside of NI'.

3rd one of these I've had from IO recently.

Iv'e done a few from IO this week,no problems.Never heard of this Ntrn Ireland theme(yet).

Did a small survey on Life Points an hour ago and at the end got the "completed survey and earned 40pts" emblem.Grand.Checked my other e mail and I had two RED C surveys available,two handy ones for €1 &€2.They were from one of their partners and I was screened out of both of them.But at the end of the screening out process the same Life Points screen for the 40pts survey I had completed popped up twice.They must be linked.Sorry I did the Life Points survey now.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

Iv'e done a few from IO this week,no problems.Never heard of this Ntrn Ireland theme(yet).

I emailed them about it the first time a few months ago. They said it had been pulled and if fixed would appear again. It appeared a second time so emailed them again and they just credited me with the reward.

I emailed them about it the first time a few months ago. They said it had been pulled and if fixed would appear again. It appeared a second time so emailed them again and they just credited me with the reward.

Well done,paid for your effort and persistance.

Allgifts voucher which can be used for loads of things like Tesco or penny’s.

Just signed up I already do Red C, I’ll see if acumen is any good

How many survey sites do people do? what are the other good ones? Maybe I’ll stick with just two I don’t know yet

How many survey sites do people do? what are the other good ones? Maybe I’ll stick with just two I don’t know yet

Triaba are giving quite a few surveys of late.And you can cash out when you get to €5.Irish Opinions are another site you could check out.

Userneeds
    Ireach
    MOBROG
    Shop and scan is worth joining, it’s not surveys but pays €70 a year in vouchers to scan your shopping and they have monthly draws, I’ve won €100 one month and a couple of €20 prizes

• Registered Users Posts: 8,973 ✭✭✭pgj2015

lifepoints got back to me, they said they had two accounts in my name. which one did i want to keep. i told them which one and said i had no idea who the other account belonged to. so im back with them now.

Sometimes they need a second reminder.Glad you got back up and running.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,973 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Sometimes they need a second reminder.Glad you got back up and running.

cheers for the tip. I wouldn't have contacted them only that you advised me to.

Advertisement