Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,805 ✭✭✭bmc58

Anyone get anything from RED C today?
    I'm also waiting for payment for two €4 RED C surveys done on the 10th/11th of this month from "partners"Gfk of RED C.Is this a regular occurrence ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

Getting way more from Acumen these days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

bmc58 wrote:
    Anyone get anything from RED C today? I'm also waiting for payment for two €4 RED C surveys done on the 10th/11th of this month from "partners"Gfk of RED C.Is this a regular occurrence ?

With partner surveys, yes

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

still no digital code from REDC? Getting anxious at this stage :D

I know they're reputable and all but nearly 3 weeks already..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

I just signed up but do you get loads of junk mail from this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Getting way more from Acumen these days

acumen are very good lately

The internet isn’t for everyone

s1ippy wrote: »
    I just signed up but do you get loads of junk mail from this?

which company ?
    I do not get any junk emails, loads of survey invites and not all invites pay out but over all it is well worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

still no digital code from REDC? Getting anxious at this stage :D

I know they're reputable and all but nearly 3 weeks already..

Nothing here either. They've always paid up so I'm not concerned as such, but was waiting for it to order myself some maternity clothes, so my waistband is getting impatient :p

we will all get the red c email at the same time, just seems longer this time as we are all waiting for it climbing the walls in lockdown lol

OmegaGene wrote: »
    which company ?
    I do not get any junk emails, loads of survey invites and not all invites pay out but over all it is well worth it

Every company, like in general do you find more rubbish coming in the front door?

• Advertisement

Every company, like in general do you find more rubbish coming in the front door?

no

acumen are very good lately

I signed up last night and getting no emails?

Same, I'd say my income is too high :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

I signed up last night and getting no emails?

"very good" for Acumen is a few a week.

Getting more than one a day is very rare. Just wait.

Same, I'd say my income is too high :D

surveys come in waves, the only one i can think of that will give you surveys straight off the bat would be userneeds

L1011 wrote: »

I meant last week or two weeks ago I signed up and nothing yet I’ll be patient and see my partner signed up and he got nothing either yet

I meant last week or two weeks ago I signed up and nothing yet I’ll be patient and see my partner signed up and he got nothing either yet

I'd just be careful if you and your partner use the same IP address and are doing the same surveys .It might seem to someone that one person has two accounts (these survey companies can close accounts for less).

acumen in with a €3 survey and only took 8 minutes

acumen in with a €3 survey and only took 8 minutes

Wow,nice one.Did one from Triaba for 80c ..11mns.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

L1011 wrote: »

Been signed up 2/3 weeks and haven't got one :confused:

• Advertisement

kmart6 wrote: »
    Been signed up 2/3 weeks and haven't got one :confused:

Same

€4 survey from red c was nice and easy but still no €50 :D

surveys come in waves, the only one i can think of that will give you surveys straight off the bat would be userneeds

Gave up on them myself.Took too long to get to a reward,yes you get lots of surveys but they are worth very little for 20mns,25mns.There are better sites out there.

Still no word from RED C about how to claim the €50 this time(due to Covid 19).Guess they are still working on the fine print.Please go back to the cheques RED C,much more simple.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Userneeds reward you for not claiming quickly - basically they refund you the admin costs of payout more or less. Hang on til you can get 40 quid or so and it takes far less points than 4x10.

bmc58 wrote: »
    Still no word from RED C about how to claim the €50 this time(due to Covid 19).Guess they are still working on the fine print.Please go back to the cheques RED C,much more simple.

I’d rather wait for a cheque seriously I don’t want a virtual credit card rubbish

I’d rather wait for a cheque seriously I don’t want a virtual credit card rubbish

Here's your brother.

bmc58 wrote: »
    Gave up on them myself.Took too long to get to a reward,yes you get lots of surveys but they are worth very little for 20mns,25mns.There are better sites out there.

I’m getting roughly a tenner every two weeks and letting it build up, if that’s not for you then fair enough

Theres a good chance cheques are totally dead after all this - volume of use has gone off its last cliff now. They are stupidly expensive for banks to manage and they will not protest their death

• Advertisement

The virtual card is on the way but it seems to be taking forever
    At least it’s instant access to the money and not messing about with the bank

Advertisement