Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

L1011 wrote: »
    You have 30 quid from Acumen but want a 50 quid Dunnes card, you can add the 20 from a credit card.

Gotcha, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,062 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Yep, up to 30 euro with them now.

First time using the all gifts thing though. Wonder if you can use multiple vouchers at the same time

You can use multiples yes, I normally get penny’s or Tesco

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 68,071 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Allgifts code arrived today

• Registered Users Posts: 68,071 ✭✭✭✭L1011

And allgifts have sent me electronic Tesco vouchers for self printing. 25, 10, 10, 5 which is a bit odd!

L1011 wrote: »
    And allgifts have sent me electronic Tesco vouchers for self printing. 25, 10, 10, 5 which is a bit odd!

i always get the e gift card its very handy to scan from the phone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Was awake at 4am so wandered onto IO for a nosy, great 5 surveys I'll do them when I get up.

Wake near nine at all gone! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭bmc58

Was awake at 4am so wandered onto IO for a nosy, great 5 surveys I'll do them when I get up.

Wake near nine at all gone! :(

Twas all a dream.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,656 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Did anyone get about 25% in on the RedC survey on Covid - €3 I think - before getting stuck on one question? I'm using the Brave browser.

Did anyone get about 25% in on the RedC survey on Covid - €3 I think - before getting stuck on one question? I'm using the Brave browser.

Not me.Did that survey no problem,got the €3 credit straight away.I never heard of the Brave browser though.I use Google Chrome.

bmc58 wrote: »
    Not me.Did that survey no problem,got the €3 credit straight away.I never heard of the Brave browser though.I use Google Chrome.

It blocks adverts, website trackers and is apparently faster and safer than chrome

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,656 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Kicked out at 19%

Kicked out at 19%

Open the survey link again and it should let you kick off from 19%

survey from mobrog today from the university of cambridge and i found i quite interesting which make a pleasant change, the maths test at the end came far too early in the morning though

OmegaGene wrote: »
    survey from mobrog today from the university of cambridge and i found i quite interesting which make a pleasant change, the maths test at the end came far too early in the morning though
    Did the same survey with RED C yesterday for €3.Not sure why the maths questions at the end were asked.Think I got "most " of them right.But what's the point of these questions?Checking our intelligence maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

I got two invitations from RED C yesterday for €4 each. Both of them led me to a page with the message: "Thank you for your participation. This survey is currently on hold. Please check back later." Anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭sunbeam

I got two invitations from RED C yesterday for €4 each. Both of them led me to a page with the message: "Thank you for your participation. This survey is currently on hold. Please check back later." Anyone else?

I got screened out of one of those yesterday. I checked back today and got the on hold message. I was also inviting to an Acumen survey yesterday, but when I clicked through received a message that it was on hold until Friday. Tried it again today and it was working.

At the weekend I received an invitation to participate in Acumen 'Forum Boards'- 40 Euro for three days participation. I left my name and mobile number and have heard nothing back. Has anyone else?

sunbeam wrote: »
    I got screened out of one of those yesterday. I checked back today and got the on hold message. I was also inviting to an Acumen survey yesterday, but when I clicked through received a message that it was on hold until Friday. Tried it again today and it was working.

At the weekend I received an invitation to participate in Acumen 'Forum Boards'- 40 Euro for three days participation. I left my name and mobile number and have heard nothing back. Has anyone else?

Not on Acumen.Are they running a survey on this Boards?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭sunbeam

Not on Acumen.Are they running a survey on this Boards?

No it seemed to be some kind of temporary discussion board of their own for selected invitees. I don't have access to it as there seems to be some further screening process. When I clicked through the link the subject matter was very vague but they said they wanted people to be able to think about their answers and come back and answer later. There was just one question about online grocery shopping and some fields to leave your name and mobile number if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

sunbeam wrote: »

I got that survey too but have not heard anything from them since.

First survey in two days from anyone, RED C for €1,screened out.Nothing from Triaba,Lifepoints,IO,Toluna.Surveys sometimes appear on home page but when I click on them they all seem to say,no surveys available at this time.Why do they send them out to people if they are not available?Annoying.

• Advertisement

Broke the loosing streak this evening with a nice €3 survey from RED C.Game on again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

Broke the loosing streak this evening with a nice €3 survey from RED C.Game on again.

I got that but it's stuck on one of the later pages with the faces. I seem to have clicked on the magnifying glass to enlarge a picture but it won't let me back to the survey.

123654789 wrote: »
    I got that but it's stuck on one of the later pages with the faces. I seem to have clicked on the magnifying glass to enlarge a picture but it won't let me back to the survey.

Leave it a while and click the email link again and it will resume from where you finished

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

Cheers, I'll do that that thanks

Edit - it worked! Even better it showed I was 95% finished when i clicked back in :D I'll be using that tip again thanks OG

Edit - it worked! Even better it showed I was 95% finished when i clicked back in :D I'll be using that tip again thanks OG

Happy days.

happy to help

Anyone know how long this new e mail payment method RED C are using takes to arrive?Thanks.

Anyone know how long this new e mail payment method RED C are using takes to arrive?Thanks.

Didn’t they say 2-3 weeks in the email that went out to the folks that got it last month ?

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Didn’t they say 2-3 weeks in the email that went out to the folks that got it last month ?

Missed that,thanks for that info.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭pgj2015

just did a 40 minute survey with opinion world, then at very end told i didnt do it right. annoying, not sure where they thought i didnt complete it correctly/honestly.

Advertisement