Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭bmc58

What would allowing Irish Opinions access to my mobile advertising ID entail? I got this request from IO today(to receive more relevant surveys).

• Registered Users Posts: 68,070 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Can see what ads you're getting given which in itself is going to be based on what sites you go to.

I wouldn't do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭One More Toy

I'm having awful trouble with IO lately, I can log on the website fine but all my surveys are either extremely slow or don't load at all, anyone else experienced this?

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Abiya041

Just got the Red c email with the payment details..anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,356 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Abiya041 wrote: »
    Just got the Red c email with the payment details..anyone else?

Yes, Does anybody know how long the link stays valid?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Can't top up monese or revolut with it, which is frustrating

And it can't be added as contactless for Google Pay which means it can't be used in-store.

And if you don't use it within three months, they start taking a fee.

So hopefully everyone has a single purchase of exactly €50 or multiple purchases that add to exactly €50 that they planned on doing online in the next three months or it looks like they'll lose out one way or the other.

Uh,uh, doesn't seem as straight forward as previous posters were so sure of.

Update: I was able to send it to someone on PayPal who will send it back to me and I should be able to send it to my bank account from there

• Registered Users Posts: 30 MyTax Ireland

Got the Red C survey about broadband but got excluded.

Sad times!

• Advertisement

Update: I was able to send it to someone on PayPal who will send it back to me and I should be able to send it to my bank account from there

Delighted to see Pay Pal included.That'll do for me this month as I'm over the €50 now and was unsure what I'd do.

Got the Red C survey about broadband but got excluded.

Sad times!

Happens to all survey participants all the time.You never get to do them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭One More Toy

IO dried up for me at the moment, was going good the past while, could really use an amazon voucher!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,062 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

IO dried up for me at the moment, was going good the past while, could really use an amazon voucher!

Surveys are scarce all over the place with shops closed and people working from home, mobrog are still going strong with daily surveys

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

I just checked, and I haven't completed a survey with IO since the 23rd of March.
    Most of the others aren't that bad for me at the moment, except for MOBROG. I rarely get credited for completed surveys there anymore.

I just checked, and I haven't completed a survey with IO since the 23rd of March.
    Most of the others aren't that bad for me at the moment, except for MOBROG. I rarely get credited for completed surveys there anymore.

I'm getting a few from IO every week.But I'm also being careful as some of them I've already done on Lifepoints or Triaba already (I don't do them a second time).Triaba is quite good lately,but you need to check in to your account regularly as the surveys go if you leave them for a few hours.Why do you do surveys on MOBROG if you don't get credit for them.Is Mobrog a dodgy site?

MOBROG credits my account for every survey within 30 minutes normally

OmegaGene wrote: »
    MOBROG credits my account for every survey within 30 minutes normally

Triaba/Life Points,IO credit my account immediately.

bmc58 wrote: »
    Triaba/Life Points,IO credit my account immediately.

My comment was aimed more towards aceandstuff as they mentioned not getting credited for surveys from MOBROG
    I wasn’t trying to start a competition for the fastest payers

I'm getting a few from IO every week.But I'm also being careful as some of them I've already done on Lifepoints or Triaba already (I don't do them a second time).Triaba is quite good lately,but you need to check in to your account regularly as the surveys go if you leave them for a few hours.Why do you do surveys on MOBROG if you don't get credit for them.Is Mobrog a dodgy site?

MOBROG was excellent until recently. I'm not getting many surveys I qualify for from them anymore, and when I did manage to complete one, there was normally a wait of up to an hour for it to credit anyway. In the last few months, this has been very hit-or-miss, and I have noticed that most of the ones I completed never credited. I'm not prioritizing MOBROG or IO anymore, as other sites still pay.

• Advertisement

MOBROG was excellent until recently. I'm not getting many surveys I qualify for from them anymore, and when I did manage to complete one, there was normally a wait of up to an hour for it to credit anyway. In the last few months, this has been very hit-or-miss, and I have noticed that most of the ones I completed never credited. I'm not prioritizing MOBROG or IO anymore, as other sites still pay.

Ever hear of "Your Say Pays",an English survey site, but they accept people living in Rep of Ireland.Surveys are mostly 10p/15p/20p/25p(English money) but are pretty regular.I get usually two pay outs a year for £20.Takes a while to get to the £20 but it credits straight away.Also once you get to the £20 it goes to Pay Pal.You won't get rich but it's another site that you could try.

I get a survey from them nearly every day and it’s normally €1.60 which is alright considering the other companies are not sending many surveys out

Ever hear of "Your Say Pays",an English survey site, but they accept people living in Rep of Ireland.Surveys are mostly 10p/15p/20p/25p(English money) but are pretty regular.I get usually two pay outs a year for £20.Takes a while to get to the £20 but it credits straight away.Also once you get to the £20 it goes to Pay Pal.You won't get rich but it's another site that you could try.

I tried that one when I saw it advertised on Facebook. It let me sign up and do some surveys, but they were obviously not intended for anyone living in the RoI. I remember getting in contact with them to ask about that and was informed that it was not actually open to Irish participants. I'll paste the message here if I can find it tomorrow.

I tried that one when I saw it advertised on Facebook. It let me sign up and do some surveys, but they were obviously not intended for anyone living in the RoI. I remember getting in contact with them to ask about that and was informed that it was not actually open to Irish participants. I'll paste the message here if I can find it tomorrow.

That's a good one ok.I joined YSP in 2013 and I checked also through e mail whether people from Ireland(Eire) were allowed join and was told no problem.And been on the panel since.I was unable to enter a valid UK post Code in my profile page and just put "000" for the post code question and off I went no problem.I've had 13 £20 pay outs from them since I joined to Pay Pal without a problem.Thats my experience with YSP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

Acumen surveys flying out today. Really like their format as well, surveys are easy to navigate and can go back to them if you accidentally exit.

Acumen surveys flying out today. Really like their format as well, surveys are easy to navigate and can go back to them if you accidentally exit.

Just cashed out with them for the second time in two weeks, they are really putting the work in at the moment

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Just cashed out with them for the second time in two weeks, they are really putting the work in at the moment

Yep, up to 30 euro with them now.

First time using the all gifts thing though. Wonder if you can use multiple vouchers at the same time

What cash out level? I've had a few but not my normal level (50) in two weeks worth!

That said my last redemption hasn't arrived yet anyway.
    Yep, up to 30 euro with them now.

First time using the all gifts thing though. Wonder if you can use multiple vouchers at the same time

Yes. I have merged Acumen and Userneeds ones before.

Also voucher+cash is allowed too.

L1011 wrote: »
    What cash out level? I've had a few but not my normal level (50) in two weeks worth!

That said my last redemption hasn't arrived yet anyway.

Yes. I have merged Acumen and Userneeds ones before.

Also voucher+cash is allowed too.

Forgive my ignorance please... What do you mean voucher and cash?

• Advertisement

Forgive my ignorance please... What do you mean voucher and cash?

You have 30 quid from Acumen but want a 50 quid Dunnes card, you can add the 20 from a credit card.

Advertisement