Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,862 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Add mobrog and acumenpanel to that list. Quick easy rewards.

What’s MOBROG like In general ?
    I joined a few days ago and I’m yet to get a survey I qualify for

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

OmegaGene wrote: »

Another Cint agent. In the last couple of months I have got in to very few of the surveys but up to that excellent with good money for the time and cash out at €5 to PayPal.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 dezzy94

OmegaGene wrote: »

ive cashed out twice in 2 weeks but im in austraila tho depends where u are from about qualifying surveys for u

dezzy94 wrote: »
    ive cashed out twice in 2 weeks but im in austraila tho depends where u are from about qualifying surveys for u

I understand about qualifying for surveys but I thought I’d have got one considering I’ve completed my profile, everyday it’s just a dead duck from them.
    I will carry on and see what happens

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭ballina1953

Are mobrog starting to go down the same road as irish opinions
    I ve done a few surveys recently and got no credit
    after submitting one notice said no credit as I was nt a suitable candidate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭ballina1953

apologies arrived credit added today

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭bmc58

Got a €3 survey from RED C this evening at 4.38.Tried to start and survey wouldn't load.Computer said "The page cannot be displayed because an Internal server error has occurred"??? What does this mean?Anyone have a similar experience?

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭mickzer

bmc58 wrote: »
    Got a €3 survey from RED C this evening at 4.38.Tried to start and survey wouldn't load.Computer said "The page cannot be displayed because an Internal server error has occurred"??? What does this mean?Anyone have a similar experience?

Yeah, same. Just refreshed page and it loaded ...

mickzer wrote: »

Thanks,will try that now.

Tried that no good.Feck it,gave up on it.There will be others.Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

I sent them an email about it, so hopefully it'll be worked out.

Tried that no good.Feck it,gave up on it.There will be others.Thanks.

I just got another one with the same error, but refreshing the page isn't doing any good this time:mad:

I just got another one with the same error, but refreshing the page isn't doing any good this time:mad:

I has one last night with a 404 error.

Looks like there's a problem with this survey from RED C.Knowing RED C I'd say it will be sorted soon.

Looks like there's a problem with this survey from RED C.Knowing RED C I'd say it will be sorted soon.

It's working now!

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭burkemg

It's hard to know what is going on with RedC. I used to get fairly regular emails with surveys from them but I checked there and its 9th Jan since my last one, I had accumulated €29 in earnings since early Dec. Was expecting more surveys especially as there's an election coming up!!

burkemg wrote: »
    It's hard to know what is going on with RedC. I used to get fairly regular emails with surveys from them but I checked there and its 9th Jan since my last one, I had accumulated €29 in earnings since early Dec. Was expecting more surveys especially as there's an election coming up!!

You can't really depend on a regular flow from any of them. They all ebb and flow. Remember they have thousands of members and don't need all for every survey. Demographics okays a huge part in the Election surveys too.

burkemg wrote: »

Election surveys are coming thick and fast but with Irish opinions and mobrog combined with other random surveys for small amounts of money, probably being cheap b#stards
    Red c are solid on a whole but surveys can’t be relied upon, I hit €100 from them in the last quarter and peanuts since then

Got a new link for that survey this morning with this note:
    REMINDER We have a new survey waiting for you. Apologies if you experienced difficulty accessing the survey earlier - there was a technical issue that affected some panellists which has now been fixed.
    Oh and it worked:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

The egg survey was interesting. I learn more from these surveys than watching the news.

• Advertisement

Got a new link for that survey this morning with this note:
    REMINDER We have a new survey waiting for you. Apologies if you experienced difficulty accessing the survey earlier - there was a technical issue that affected some panellists which has now been fixed.
    Oh and it worked:D:D

Same here,just done it.All fine again in RED C land.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Penny0524

Hello, I am new here.
    Did anyone know about Life points, i have 1500 points and one day they say me :Sorry, your membership is temporarily unavailable. Please contact our Help Center for support.
    I am contact them, 2 times but no answer.Do you know why?

Because I am lost €10 on Life points , I cash out my money everytime when i can on Triaba and Mobrog, but after a dont have any surveys for next few days.Is this conected with those payments?

I was on lifepoints for a while and never had a problem, I was cashing out with vouchers quite often, just keep emailing them to see what’s wrong with your account

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

Got 2x €3 redc in the last 2 days having not got any in weeks. One of them was the Lotto one again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Asitis2019

Just completed my profile 100%

Hopefully will gt some surveys soon

Thanks guys, Asitis2019

Got 2x €3 redc in the last 2 days having not got any in weeks. One of them was the Lotto one again

I've had €18 (plus one €3 I screened out of) since the 24th, also none in the two weeks before that!

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

Penny0524 wrote: »
    Hello, I am new here.
    Did anyone know about Life points, i have 1500 points and one day they say me :Sorry, your membership is temporarily unavailable. Please contact our Help Center for support.
    I am contact them, 2 times but no answer.Do you know why?

Because I am lost €10 on Life points , I cash out my money everytime when i can on Triaba and Mobrog, but after a dont have any surveys for next few days.Is this conected with those payments?

I had the same problem with lifepoints, I kept emailing them but never got a reply, I eventually gave up.

I've had €18 (plus one €3 I screened out of) since the 24th, also none in the two weeks before that!

The lotto one is a handy €3.I'v got that one several times myself.

A recent RedC looked for full postal address and Eircode. It seemed unnecessary to the survey.

• Advertisement

A recent RedC looked for full postal address and Eircode. It seemed unnecessary to the survey.

I had that one too and gave next doors eircode lol
    It was about the new smart meters I think

Advertisement