Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,119 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

I've been trying to get to my first 50 quid from Red C for years now.

I never seem eligible for the current surveys.

That’s not really their fault
    I’m getting a cheque every 2-3 months

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Abiya041

I was wondering which survey companies offer the best rewards for your time. I was reading up some threads on this but they are around 3-4 years ago and are probably pretty irelevant now. I'm on Irish opinions and RedClive. On Irish opinions (started Last Dec) I have been earning about €12 a month now for three months(total cashed out £30 Amazon vouchers) and on Redclive I'm close enough to the €50 withdraw point at €36. I want to know if there are any other options in websites as I've got plenty of time on my hands at the moment and could do with some spare cash to spend on discretionary items

• Registered Users Posts: 68,173 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Going to merge this to the mega thread, which has lots of up to date items.

IO is the only consistent mid-range payer with lots of surveys. iReach is a good payer but has only one to three a month; max. RedC and Acumen pay the most but have very few surveys.

Some of the really tedious ones can work if you have a LOT of time, read the past few pages of the thread this will magically appear in shortly.

Mobrog is now my favourite survey site, it’s consistently paying €10 a week straight to PayPal

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

Abiya041 wrote: »
    I was wondering which survey companies offer the best rewards for your time. I was reading up some threads on this but they are around 3-4 years ago and are probably pretty irelevant now. I'm on Irish opinions and RedClive. On Irish opinions (started Last Dec) I have been earning about €12 a month now for three months(total cashed out £30 Amazon vouchers) and on Redclive I'm close enough to the €50 withdraw point at €36. I want to know if there are any other options in websites as I've got plenty of time on my hands at the moment and could do with some spare cash to spend on discretionary items

I use a few dozen survey sites, but here are the top few payers. Most of them have come up in the thread at some point.

MOBROG (Cint surveys, pays through PayPal)

Triaba Panel (Cint surveys, pays through PayPal)

OpinionWorld (Fairly similar to IO)

IdeasPanel (Not a quick earner, pays out giftcards at 20 Euro)

iReach (Two or three surveys per month, surveys are unique to the site, no repeats elsewhere.)

Acumen Panel (Pays out to AllGifts, can be exchanged for the giftcards and stuff on AllGifts.ie - Surveys are not too frequent but pay very well.)

Userneeds (There isn't normally a way to sign up to this panel through their homepage, but if you take a feedback survey on certain webpages, you might have the option to sign up with them. Pays in AllGifts credit, like Acumen Panel)

Let me know if you need anymore information or want to see some of the others on my list. These are just the ones that seem to work the best for me at the moment, other people have very different experiences.

• Advertisement

The one4all website is usually a good place to get a userneeds popup. Fill it out and make sure to include your email at the end and you will probably then be offered access

I use a few dozen survey sites, but here are the top few payers. Most of them have come up in the thread at some point.

iReach (Two or three surveys per month, surveys are unique to the site, no repeats elsewhere.)

Acumen Panel (Pays out to AllGifts, can be exchanged for the giftcards and stuff on AllGifts.ie - Surveys are not too frequent but pay very well.)

Userneeds (There isn't normally a way to sign up to this panel through their homepage, but if you take a feedback survey on certain webpages, you might have the option to sign up with them. Pays in AllGifts credit, like Acumen Panel)

Let me know if you need anymore information or want to see some of the others on my list. These are just the ones that seem to work the best for me at the moment, other people have very different experiences.

I've done opinion world before....once I finally earned enough and went to cash out £5 amazon gift card, my account was apparently terminated... emailed them only to get nothing

If you have anymore websites, I would love to know

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

I am using IO for years but recently every time I log into a survey offer it says I need to update profile. The questions are getting more and more intrusive and they're not even for survey payouts - just so they can get me "more relevant ones". I wasnt being accepted for any surveys so gave in and completed every part of them last week. This morning lots of them are back down to 0% completed because they have added more questions :mad:

I get that we're selling them our data but this is VERY annoying. Anyone else getting the same carry on? It feels like a cop out to get info without having to pay out

123654789 wrote: »
    I am using IO for years but recently every time I log into a survey offer it says I need to update profile. The questions are getting more and more intrusive and they're not even for survey payouts - just so they can get me "more relevant ones". I wasnt being accepted for any surveys so gave in and completed every part of them last week. This morning lots of them are back down to 0% completed because they have added more questions :mad:

I get that we're selling them our data but this is VERY annoying. Anyone else getting the same carry on? It feels like a cop out to get info without having to pay out

I've only started on IO since last December so I'm still quite new to this. As i stated before I'm earning £10 per month which is good enough for me. So far I haven't had any problems except maybe around 2 surveys not paying out and surveys are hard to come by straight after I redeem a voucher.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Just did a recruitment survey for redc, it was to do with an invite to a €12 survey if i pass the qualifying survey.... fingers crossed this will get me over the €50 if i get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

4 min .50c survey on IO about food. Don't bother with it. Took over 10 miinutes and was absolute crap I thought. Dreadful questions and answer options.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

Just did a recruitment survey for redc, it was to do with an invite to a €12 survey if i pass the qualifying survey.... fingers crossed this will get me over the €50 if i get it.

Got this as well. Would be a handy bump to reach the 50 alright

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭ballina1953

any problems with mobrog recently
    I find they only credit me for about half of my completes
    when I get on to them they say I answered too quickly or there were inconsistencies in my answers [not true]
    would they be going the way of irish opinions
    very disappointing as they were so reliable

when I get on to them they say I answered too quickly or there were inconsistencies in my answers [not true]

working perfectly for me, credits land in my balance a few minutes after completion and i am cashing out twice a week

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭bmc58

malcy wrote: »
    4 min .50c survey on IO about food. Don't bother with it. Took over 10 miinutes and was absolute crap I thought. Dreadful questions and answer options.

All the sites are at this stuff.Offering x amount for a certain time and when you start the surveys they end up at 5 or 10 mins longer than stated.How can they get away with this?

Got this as well. Would be a handy bump to reach the 50 alright

Would love this one myself.On €38 at the moment,but no sign of anything from RED C for the past week or so.

Sounds dodgy.Been there with IO before.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭jc77

Abiya041 wrote: »
    If you have anymore websites, I would love to know

I also use a website which pays out $1 per completed survey within a few minutes of completing the survey.

http://surveytime.io/

I only do the shorter surveys, as the payout is $1 regardless of survey length.

It pays out to PayPal, Amazon or BitCoin.

edit:
    I've completed 16 surveys between Dec 2019 & Feb 2020:
    Payout: $16

bmc58 wrote: »
    All the sites are at this stuff.Offering x amount for a certain time and when you start the surveys they end up at 5 or 10 mins longer than stated.How can they get away with this?

So many surveys like this now. The qualifying questions are a survey in themselves. You answer several questions about a product or service then the usual income, location etc at the end rather than the beginning then told ypu don't qualify.

4 surveys yesterday on IO and was between 25-50% complete on them only to be screened out. Close to a cash out again as well.

More and more surveys that seem to have been put through Google translate at times as well. Appalling spelling and grammar

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

jc77 wrote:
    I also use a website which pays out $1 per completed survey within a few minutes of completing the survey.

I signed up to this and got 5 surveys over about a week in December 2019 and since then there's just been no surveys available. Handy when I got them, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

top10bestpaidsurveys.net Got an ad for this crowd in my inbox. Any good?

Handy €12 from redc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

Handy €12 from redc

Is that the radio show one?

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭DebJZ

Is anyone else getting screened out of IO surveys lately? I did well so far this year with them, but now get screened out immediately once I click on the link, don't even get asked anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,024 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Handy €12 from redc

really? is it not 50 minutes long?

DebJZ wrote: »
    Is anyone else getting screened out of IO surveys lately? I did well so far this year with them, but now get screened out immediately once I click on the link, don't even get asked anything.

I've been getting that for years now. It used to be the only ones that would appear by email or in the dashboard were surveys matched to your profile but now I think all available surveys appear and either work straight away or don't.

And if a survey is one that has router.cint in the address it never works.

The last few weeks I've screened out of every direct RedC survey offered but been able to do partner ones fine. Wonder what demographic shift I've undergone without noticing!

pgj2015 wrote: »
    really? is it not 50 minutes long?

It was it played 3 different segments of radio but the questions was about the ads after the 2nd segment, i let it play while reading a book found it easy for €12

• Advertisement

Couple of €4 surveys on IO this morning. First one was 2 hours long and the first page said the reward would be equivalent to £10! Taking the piss a bit there.

Was a router.cint survey so it didn't work for me anyway. Other one didn't even start but I wonder how long it was for.

Advertisement