Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Redc surveys gone mad last 4 days €22 made on them ....

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭jc77

WOW! The Last one I got from them was November 25th & whenever was clicked on, only ever showed:

"Thank you for your participation. This survey is currently on hold. Please check back later."

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

I don't get much from them anymore, but I have had two in the last few days, bringing me to a total of (at least) €57. January should be a bit of fun!

On the other hand, my MOBROG account got deleted or something last Thursday/Friday.

I was trying to change the password after I found that I was unable to log in, and the page kept telling me that there was no account associated with the email address. I sent a ticket. Yesterday, set up a new account with the same address, logged in, and sent a ticket while logged in because the first one hadn't been replied to. I got a reply to both tickets after that stating that there was an issue with upgrades to the site and my account would be back.

Earlier on, I received an automated email telling me that my account has been deleted, and that I should click a button to stop this happening if I wanted to keep the account. All that led to was the contact form, so I sent a third ticket. I still can't log in. :(:confused::(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,805 ✭✭✭bmc58

Lucky you.€4 in the past week for me.Up to €46 now,but dont hold out much of getting to the€50 with the Christmas Holidays soon on the way.

jc77 wrote: »
    WOW! The Last one I got from them was November 25th & whenever was clicked on, only ever showed:

"Thank you for your participation. This survey is currently on hold. Please check back later."

Never got that reply.Got "Survey now closed" though many times.

• Advertisement

Got an offer of a survey from IO today for €4...wow! BUT it will take two hours.Sorry not for me.

RioM wrote: »
    Got my one4all this morning.

Your fears were unfounded.Glad you got your voucher for your time.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,674 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

red c is going well this month, i have accumulated €40 so far

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

pgj2015 wrote: »
    I never email them but I ordered a £15 Amazon voucher from them around 2 months ago and still havent received it, but they always take ages to come so im not worried.

Finally got a reply from them today, said I will get my voucher this week. I won't be holding my breath though.

Toxica wrote: »
    Finally got a reply from them today, said I will get my voucher this week. I won't be holding my breath though.

Ah well they answered you anyway.You might be pleasantly surprised this week so.

• Advertisement

OmegaGene wrote: »
    red c is going well this month, i have accumulated €40 so far

Got a €5,€4,€2 myself today.Pushed me over the €50 for January.Was kicking myself on the €4 one as I pressed Female in the gender question (I'm male) and was unable to go back and change that question.I just deleted the survey as I didn't want to do the survey classed as a female(I have nothing against females),I'm married to one).Could only lead to trouble with RED C if i did the survey.Still not too bad a cheque on the way in January.

Nice and easy one from red c today about Vodafone paid a fiver
    Looks like Vodafone are feeling the pressure from gomo going by the survey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

Is there a trick to getting so many? Only got a €5 one today for Banking, Investments etc

Is there a trick to getting so many? Only got a €5 one today for Banking, Investments etc

No tricks to RED C.Some months I go a week without any survey but then I get a couple one day and one every second day.The odd time I get three or even four in a day(but not often).I do get screened out of some of their surveys too(as I assume many others do).

bmc58 wrote: »
    No tricks to RED C.Some months I go a week without any survey but then I get a couple one day and one every second day.The odd time I get three or even four in a day(but not often).I do get screened out of some of their surveys too(as I assume many others do).

Ive never been screened out of red c
    I find them the best company to deal with by far

It all depends on your profile as to what surveys you get from them

My work status is the one that gets me screened out of mostly the €5 ones.

Never out of any survey?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Okay so I just started taking the surveys, I have signed up for redc and IO. I find IO very irritating and the surveys a hard slog.

Any more I should go for? RedC has been excellent so far. Very relevant to everyday life opinions.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Irish_rat wrote: »
    Okay so I just started taking the surveys, I have signed up for redc and IO. I find IO very irritating and the surveys a hard slog.

Any more I should go for? RedC has been excellent so far. Very relevant to everyday life opinions.

Io is a pain in the hole. Keep getting screened out and offered ridiculous half hour surveys for a euro.

Red C is good if infrequent

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Io is a pain in the hole. Keep getting screened out and offered ridiculous half hour surveys for a euro.

30 minutes for €1? I don't get those ones, thank goodness.

Had three today, including €6 for 20 minutes.

Try Triaba Pannel.Much improved lately,surveys now show on your homepage and are plentyful.You can also cash out on pay Pal when you get to €5.

Agree about IO,not what it was.Got an offer for a €4 survey from IO a week or so ago,but it would take two hours! Not for me anyway.

30 minutes for €1? I don't get those ones, thank goodness.

Had three today, including €6 for 20 minutes.

From IO?

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭jc77

I started doing surveys on surveytime.io. They pay out $1 immediately (PayPal, Bitcoin or another type I can't recall) for each completed survey. I tend to only attempt surveys indicating 10 minutes duration or less and since Dec 15th have received $11 from them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

From IO?
    Yes,

Happy Christmas to all posters on here and a prosperous New Year to all.

Anyone get a survey from RED C lately?Got nothing for about two weeks.Very quiet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Anyone get a survey from RED C lately?Got nothing for about two weeks.Very quiet.

Got a €4 on the 4th thats been it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭oleras

Got a €4 on the 4th thats been it

Hopefully the next one comes on the 50th of the month !

Advertisement