Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭bmc58

OmegaGene wrote: »
    I had that one too and gave next doors eircode lol
    It was about the new smart meters I think

Why do that?You know not being truthful can lead to problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

bmc58 wrote: »

A. There should be no need for such specific identification of respondents.

B. They are in no way going to check.

I gave neither full address nor Eircode and told them so in the comments section.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,084 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

the info is not relevant or needed for the survey and i left a comment to tell them exactly that, being truthful is over rated in surveys sometimes, i think people need to read some of the questions very carefully because they sneak in strange ones like

do you pay for a tv subscription ?
    do you use iptv ?
    do you illegally watch movies ?
    do you stream sports for free ?

i dont trust some of the surveys tbh

The internet isn’t for everyone

loving mobrog at the moment so thanks to whoever mentioned it recently, cashed out a tenner in 4 days

A. There should be no need for such specific identification of respondents.

B. They are in no way going to check.

I gave neither full address nor Eircode and told them so in the comments section.

What you say is up to you.Myself I have no problem with with giving my eircode.What's to fear?

• Advertisement

the info is not relevant or needed for the survey and i left a comment to tell them exactly that, being truthful is over rated in surveys sometimes, i think people need to read some of the questions very carefully because they sneak in strange ones like

do you pay for a tv subscription ?
    do you use iptv ?
    do you illegally watch movies ?
    do you stream sports for free ?

i dont trust some of the surveys tbh

You think if you admit you stream something from an illegal site sometimes big brother will come a calling?I think not.

You think if you admit you stream something from an illegal site sometimes big brother will come a calling?I think not.

i did not say that
    you quoted my post and asked a question and i gave my answer

Kh1993 wrote: »
    Exact same happened. Ended up At the end on a landing page with about 20 different languages saying you’ve already completed or accessed it. Probably shouldn’t link to these unreliable partners if they can’t guarantee a fair chance.

Just got the €4 for that survey from "outside partner" that went funny at the end this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,116 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Out of interest, what the hell gets people through that RedC survey that asks if you've bought stuff from a list of products (that has huge overlap with Unilevers food product list, as it happens...). Its a slightly different list every time and I never get past it. Just interested as to what on earth its for!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,006 ✭✭✭pgj2015

just did an opinion world survey, i havent qualified to do one since late november, was going to cancel my account with them only last week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

Anyone else get the honey one today?

pgj2015 wrote: »
    just did an opinion world survey, i havent qualified to do one since late november, was going to cancel my account with them only last week.

One survey since November still isn't good.Give it a while longer and see if you get some more.

Anyone else get the honey one today?

No.why? From what site?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,006 ✭✭✭pgj2015

One survey since November still isn't good.Give it a while longer and see if you get some more.

one yesterday and one today.

pgj2015 wrote: »

I’m getting opinion world surveys coming through mobrog, mobrog have paid me €25 in 2 weeks now which is very good

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Up to ten euro on io. Redc gone very quiet for me

Irish_rat wrote: »
    Up to ten euro on io. Redc gone very quiet for me

Same here.Got a €1 from RED C yesterday,said" last chance" to do this survey.Screened out,bummer.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

I received an email from Red C, supposedly to update my profile with a survey. No payment, but it asked about my vote in the GE and my preferences for forming a government. How is that related to my profile?

Almost nothing from them has resulted in a payment over the last 3 months ...

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭tgdaly

RoYoBo wrote: »
    I received an email from Red C, supposedly to update my profile with a survey. No payment, but it asked about my vote in the GE and my preferences for forming a government. How is that related to my profile?

Almost nothing from them has resulted in a payment over the last 3 months ...

I got the same. It's funny because I was trying to do a paid survey before the election that I got kicked out off after I told who I was voting for!

• Registered Users Posts: 68,116 ✭✭✭✭L1011

In that case there is likely a party trying to dig in to the voting reasons for another party

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

2 more today. a €2 and €3 er. One on fast food and the other about insurenace, both from RedC

good day for surveys today, 8.60 in total and all easy ones too

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Got the €3 fast food one, spent 15 or so minutes answering it, last question I answered was on income and then got served with the "Unfortunately, we have interviewed sufficient people of your demographic etc" notice. What absolute nonsense!

kmart6 wrote: »
    Got the €3 fast food one, spent 15 or so minutes answering it, last question I answered was on income and then got served with the "Unfortunately, we have interviewed sufficient people of your demographic etc" notice. What absolute nonsense!

Strange one that alright.Usually with RED C the income band question comes at the beginning.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Usually my point balance updates shortly after I complete a survey (which I know is unusual as it warns that points aren't added til after survey closes). It's finally doing what it's supposed to do so my balance has remained the same after the most recent two :( I'm over the €50 mark for this month's payout anyways, but I just like to be sure that everything is up to date and I don't have to keep an eye on rightful balance.

🤪

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Sabre0001 wrote:
    Usually my point balance updates shortly after I complete a survey (which I know is unusual as it warns that points aren't added til after survey closes). It's finally doing what it's supposed to do so my balance has remained the same after the most recent two I'm over the €50 mark for this month's payout anyways, but I just like to be sure that everything is up to date and I don't have to keep an eye on rightful balance.

Were they partner surveys?

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Usually my point balance updates shortly after I complete a survey (which I know is unusual as it warns that points aren't added til after survey closes). It's finally doing what it's supposed to do so my balance has remained the same after the most recent two :( I'm over the €50 mark for this month's payout anyways, but I just like to be sure that everything is up to date and I don't have to keep an eye on rightful balance.

you can trust red c they will pay but sometimes there is a delay depending on the customer or if it is a partner survey

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Strange one that alright.Usually with RED C the income band question comes at the beginning.
    Emailed them and haven't heard anything back.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Were they partner surveys?
    you can trust red c they will pay but sometimes there is a delay depending on the customer or if it is a partner survey

Ahhh potentially partner. Most recent one was for sure. Thanks all!

🤪

• Advertisement

I've been trying to get to my first 50 quid from Red C for years now.

I never seem eligible for the current surveys.

Advertisement