Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭Kh1993

bmc58 wrote: »
    Got one from Red C yesterday from one of their partners,GFK about broadband/TV/mobile providers for €4.Completed the whole survey and after the last question the survey wouldn't close.I waited about 5 mns and went out of it.No credit applied by the way.(I know "partners surveys take a few days to be applied to account).I logged in again to see would I be able to close the survey and was told "You have already completed this survey".Seems a strange carry on.As of today I'm still waiting for the €4.Anyone have a similar experience?

Exact same happened. Ended up At the end on a landing page with about 20 different languages saying you’ve already completed or accessed it. Probably shouldn’t link to these unreliable partners if they can’t guarantee a fair chance.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

one4all website is offering userneeds invites currently if anyone is looking for one.

Main thing with userneeds is withdraw very, very infrequently - its 800 a euro if you claim €10 vouchers but something like 550 if you claim €50. Can take a long time to get there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

L1011 wrote: »
    one4all website is offering userneeds invites currently if anyone is looking for one.

Main thing with userneeds is withdraw very, very infrequently - its 800 a euro if you claim €10 vouchers but something like 550 if you claim €50. Can take a long time to get there!

8.000 points = €10 18.000 points = €25 25.000 points = €40 40.000 points = €65

They are slow and I get rejected from more of them than any other surveys. €40 for the year would be a good return for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,986 ✭✭✭thesandeman

They are slow and I get rejected from more of them than any other surveys. €40 for the year would be a good return for me.

I always cash out for €25 just in case things go tits up for them.
    Only twice a year for the last couple of years now but I skip a lot. Even when I get screened out or am late they apparently enter me into some draw.
    I wonder if Emma is a real person? Same for Conor with the other crowd. The both seem to be the figureheads of their respective companies since I started doing surveys quite a few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Messed up with a security check on a redc poll yesterday but got a 2 euro one today. 14 euro since I signed up late December not bad. Its the only survey I'm doing really. Quick easy and more cash for time investment. The others are not worth the hassle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭IrishPhoenix

bmc58 wrote: »
    Got one from Red C yesterday from one of their partners,GFK about broadband/TV/mobile providers for €4.Completed the whole survey and after the last question the survey wouldn't close.I waited about 5 mns and went out of it.No credit applied by the way.(I know "partners surveys take a few days to be applied to account).I logged in again to see would I be able to close the survey and was told "You have already completed this survey".Seems a strange carry on.As of today I'm still waiting for the €4.Anyone have a similar experience?

Exact same happened to me today. sounds like the same survey.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

IO taking the piss again. 50c to go and easily 20+ surveys that don't start when clicked through the dashboard or email since hitting €11.50.

Always happens.

malcy wrote: »
    IO taking the piss again. 50c to go and easily 20+ surveys that don't start when clicked through the dashboard or email since hitting €11.50.

Always happens.

It's not personal and I doubt deliberate by IO. I never seem to have that issue. Cashed out again last night and getting at least two surveys a day with very few rejections. They're not looking at your account and saying "he's at €11.50 don't let him get enough to cash out"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭bmc58

Gave up on them myself.

malcy wrote: »

Always happens.

Sorry malcy,was on€18.75 today and got two surveys to push me over the €20.Ordered the €20 in Tesco vouchers and they are on the way.No problem with IO now.Maybe you just don't fit for these surveys.Have patience you will get to your target.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Went back to Irish opinions today and got €5 done from the dashboard surveys and the site seems more computer friendly than before

The internet isn’t for everyone

Kh1993 wrote: »
    Exact same happened. Ended up At the end on a landing page with about 20 different languages saying you’ve already completed or accessed it. Probably shouldn’t link to these unreliable partners if they can’t guarantee a fair chance.

Just wondering how long it takes for credit to be applied for these "outside partners" to your account.I have the survey number and up to today the credit for the survey I completed has not been added to my account.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Looking at my Acumen history, can anyone remember what on earth paid 15 quid in 2018? Never seen one that high before or since.

Looking at my Acumen history, can anyone remember what on earth paid 15 quid in 2018? Never seen one that high before or since.

I see it here too but can't recall.

Ba9416_Innovation_Survey_15 Bulk Points 10/8/2018 11:57:25 AM 1500
    Ba9416_Innovation_Survey Bulk Points 10/8/2018. 11:47:32 AM 15000

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

Was this the water packaging sample one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Asitis2019

I've just seen this website - Irish Opinions

Is it worth signing up for?

Do people actually make money?

Any risks?

Asitis2019 wrote: »

Any risks?

Yes
    Yes
    No
    If you have the time you can get between €10-€20 a week on it but cash out at every €10 or €20 you make and pay attention to the questions or you will get banned

Any risks?

It's what started this thread. Some don't think the reward to time is worth it but I clear over €400 each year and it's no effort doing a survey while having a coffee or watching TV. No risks.

RoYoBo wrote: »

I don't remember doing that, but 18 months is a long enough time to forget

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Asitis2019

It's what started this thread. Some don't think the reward to time is worth it but I clear over €400 each year and it's no effort doing a survey while having a coffee or watching TV. No risks.

Wow, fair play Finley Tiny Fir - that is the price of a city break

That's guys. I'm in.

• Advertisement

RoYoBo wrote: »

I don't recall that survey at all.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,775 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

I don't remember doing that, but 18 months is a long enough time to forget

I think I did that one. They posted out a tetra pack with water in it, if I remember rightly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭hawaii501

How long would one take for the surveys on average per week?

Just seen this thread popping up, it is Irish opinions that you have to sign up to?

Sorry for questions but very new to this.

hawaii501 wrote: »
    How long would one take for the surveys on average per week?

Just seen this thread popping up, it is Irish opinions that you have to sign up to?

Sorry for questions but very new to this.

every survey is different, i just did a 2 minute one for 75 cent and a 20 minute one earlier was €1

these two would be the better companies to go for

https://www.redclive.ie/

https://www.irishopinions.com/index

Add mobrog and acumenpanel to that list. Quick easy rewards.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

irish_goat wrote: »
    I think I did that one. They posted out a tetra pack with water in it, if I remember rightly.

Yes, that was the one I think it was, but I could be wrong.

Definitely not what it was for me, as I never did anything like that,

Wow, fair play Srameen - that is the price of a city break

That's guys. I'm in.

I thought you were an advocate for Mosney. :rolleyes:

I think I might have done the survey side of that but didn't get the actual water. It is possible it was a 'some of you will get this' thing though.

Many years ago I did a Baileys one that had a potential for getting sent a bottle to test. Came home to find an oddly shaped package from Diageo - a Baileys ice cube tray!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

I think I might have done the survey side of that but didn't get the actual water. It is possible it was a 'some of you will get this' thing though.

I remember surveys like that about 12-18 months ago, but I never got the products. I did another one recently for a sort of snack food and it said at the end that I should get a sample in a few weeks. We'll see what happens...

Advertisement