Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

bmc58 wrote: »
    Anyone get a survey from RED C lately?Got nothing for about two weeks.Very quiet.

Nothing since mid December - and the last 3 from before that screened me out :( I responded immediately they dropped into my inbox, so it seems the Profile set up means little or nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,862 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

RoYoBo wrote: »
    Nothing since mid December - and the last 3 from before that screened me out :( I responded immediately they dropped into my inbox, so it seems the Profile set up means little or nothing.

Everyone does the same with red c because they are good payers, so chances are it was filled up quickly

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

Anyone get a survey from RED C lately?Got nothing for about two weeks.Very quiet.

Nothing since before Christmas for me either, I was stuck at €48 even though I'd done a €4 survey on the 20th, it didn't get added to my balance til the new year so just missed out on a cheque this month. Damn it.

It’s always quiet this time of year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Toxica wrote: »
    Nothing since before Christmas for me either, I was stuck at €48 even though I'd done a €4 survey on the 20th, it didn't get added to my balance til the new year so just missed out on a cheque this month. Damn it.

I'm still owed €5 since the 17th but thankfully my account was bang on €50 for the 1st of the month. It's so frustrating when you're just shy even though you know it will come eventually!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭bmc58

Toxica wrote: »

That's unusual for RED C.In my experience a payment for a survey is added to my account a couple of minutes after I complet a a survey.

bmc58 wrote:
    That's unusual for RED C.In my experience a payment for a survey is added to my account a couple of minutes after I complet a a survey.

Partner surveys usually take longer

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

Yeah, I thought the same but I think it was a partner survey, I remember going back to the survey email just before the end of the month and clicking the link again to see if the survey was still active. Red C surveys usually pay instantly, that's true.

Yeah it happens quite often but people only notice when they are nearing the €50 mark

Yes,forgot about those ones.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,976 ✭✭✭pgj2015

i havent qualified to do an opinion world survey in about 2 months, anyone else ave a similar issue?

RedC cheque arrived this morning. Pleasantly surprised, often when the month starts with a bank holiday it's the 20-somethingeth before it gets here!

RedC cheque arrived this morning. Pleasantly surprised, often when the month starts with a bank holiday it's the 20-somethingeth before it gets here!

got mine too

Waiting for one myself.Glad to hear there on the way.
    But still haven't got a survey from them since before Christmas.

Waiting for one myself.Glad to hear there on the way.
    But still haven't got a survey from them since before Christmas.

they started today for me, €5 survey on life insurance and pensions

OmegaGene wrote: »
    they started today for me, €5 survey on life insurance and pensions

Nice start to a new year.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

got mine too

That makes three of us. And I will need every last cent of it!

That makes three of us. And I will need every last cent of it!

Got my €50 today,grand.Got my first survey from RED C for €1 in weeks,screened out,bummer.Still they know I'm still here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

€5 on the Life Insurance and Pensions. Not a bad start to the year. Nice surveys to do aswell. Gave up completely on IO. Not worth the time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

All seem to be back in full swing this week. Even IO yielded 5.25 this week.

Hopefully the election will give rise to a few decent surveys

• Advertisement

All seem to be back in full swing this week. Even IO yielded 5.25 this week.

Hopefully the election will give rise to a few decent surveys

Got a €3 one from RED C today and completed it.Off again into 2020.
    Surely RED C will have a few on the election.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

They phone poll for the actual election polls but there may be some from parties wanting to see how specific actions went down etc

L1011 wrote: »
    They phone poll for the actual election polls but there may be some from parties wanting to see how specific actions went down etc

Don't do phone polls.Just don't like them.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Don't do phone polls.Just don't like them.

Well they don't (rare exceptions exist) usually pay for starters

Used to frequently get election polled on my old work phone by IPSOS but never on my personal one

• Registered Users Posts: 8,976 ✭✭✭pgj2015

is anyone opinion world surveys these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

pgj2015 wrote: »
    is anyone opinion world surveys these days?

I've been getting invitations alright, but I don't qualify for any of them. None on the dashboard either.

First election survey completed today, this is the only plus side of the election

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I've been getting invitations alright, but I don't qualify for any of them. None on the dashboard either.
    Likewise. Three emails this week and didn't even get to start any before being thrown out.
    First election survey completed today, this is the only plus side of the election
    I had two today.

Got one from Red C yesterday from one of their partners,GFK about broadband/TV/mobile providers for €4.Completed the whole survey and after the last question the survey wouldn't close.I waited about 5 mns and went out of it.No credit applied by the way.(I know "partners surveys take a few days to be applied to account).I logged in again to see would I be able to close the survey and was told "You have already completed this survey".Seems a strange carry on.As of today I'm still waiting for the €4.Anyone have a similar experience?

• Advertisement

Ah no.I can't wait for some of these spoofers in government to arrive at my door.

Advertisement