Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

That Redc 12 euro one was very handy

Another 2 euro from redc. 14 for the day

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

malcy wrote: »
    Couple of €4 surveys on IO this morning. First one was 2 hours long and the first page said the reward would be equivalent to £10!

Got a similar one from Mobrog, took just under 2 hours and only got €2.45 for it :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,119 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

kmart6 wrote: »
    Got a similar one from Mobrog, took just under 2 hours and only got €2.45 for it :rolleyes:

So glad I swerved that one, when I saw 120 minutes I thought I was seeing things

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Platomic

...and in my opinion the only thing they want is your information because every question I was asked were personal questions about me. If I'm only getting E1.00 per survey on their site it's not worth it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Platomic wrote: »
    ...and in my opinion the only thing they want is your information because every question I was asked were personal questions about me. If I'm only getting E1.00 per survey on their site it's not worth it.

dont do it then..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

screened out of 4 surveys from RedC over the last few days, sucks being in a middle of the range demographic sometimes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭bmc58

L1011 wrote: »
    The last few weeks I've screened out of every direct RedC survey offered but been able to do partner ones fine. Wonder what demographic shift I've undergone without noticing!

Me too.Got screened out of a €1 survey yesterday.First time this ever happened to me.

malcy wrote: »
    Couple of €4 surveys on IO this morning. First one was 2 hours long and the first page said the reward would be equivalent to £10! Taking the piss a bit there.

Was a router.cint survey so it didn't work for me anyway. Other one didn't even start but I wonder how long it was for.

Have those 120 mns surveys on my dashboard from IO for a few days now.€4 for two hours is not appealing to me.

heads up for acumen members, there is an invite today to take part in a few short surveys and i have completed two so far.
    first one was 15 minutes and paid €6.50 and the second wasnt even 10 minutes and paid €3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

Question from a recent IO survey asked if I thought that due to the Coronavirus

"People would go back on the fags"

I'd love to know who writes half of these surveys. Questions are appalling at times and the amount of surveys I get where they have employed someone who can barely spell to make them is ridiculous.

I got asked in a survey recently if I had ever used telepathy or holographic projection as a way of keeping in touch with family. And they were deadly serious about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Easyslip

OmegaGene wrote: »
    heads up for acumen members, there is an invite today to take part in a few short surveys and i have completed two so far.
    first one was 15 minutes and paid €6.50 and the second wasnt even 10 minutes and paid €3

I got one that was 15 mins for €3.00 and another for 10 mins for €2.00

I was 80% through a red c survey and my phone rang, went to open the survey again on my email and it’s gone, I seem to remember redc allow you to continue from their site but nothing is showing as yet
    Anyone any ideas how long it may take ?

I was 80% through a red c survey and my phone rang, went to open the survey again on my email and it’s gone, I seem to remember redc allow you to continue from their site but nothing is showing as yet
    Anyone any ideas how long it may take ?

This happens to me all the time. If I open the survey through the Gmail app and get a call ill get kicked out and cant continue . Sometimes if I copy the link into chrome on the phone I'll get back in. Other times using an incognito window or chrome on a laptop will allow me to continue

This happens to me all the time. If I open the survey through the Gmail app and get a call ill get kicked out and cant continue . Sometimes if I copy the link into chrome on the phone I'll get back in. Other times using an incognito window or chrome on a laptop will allow me to continue

I tried opening the Email link straight away but it said it was closed, tried again a couple of hours later and it went back to where I was before the call came in

L1011 wrote: »
    The last few weeks I've screened out of every direct RedC survey offered but been able to do partner ones fine. Wonder what demographic shift I've undergone without noticing!

I'm the opposite.RED C ones are mainly fine but partner ones (mainly Cint) I'm always screened out.But I'm also on Triaba (which uses a lot of Cint surveys)which mostly go ok for me.Is there a conflict here I wonder?

So glad I swerved that one, when I saw 120 minutes I thought I was seeing things

The 120min €4 survey was on my dashboard for about 10 days.When i clicked on another survey on my dashboard I was rerouted back to the €4 survey every time.Finally today I tried the €4 survey(it was from Cint) and was screened out.Perfect,and did three other surveys today.No signe of this 120 €4 survey.Suits me fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,146 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Lol. Same as that. Feckin' thing was annoying me for weeks. When I eventually gave in seeing I've nothing else to be doing for the foreseeable, it screened me out straight away and started giving me more lucrative ones again.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭ballina1953

mobrog definitely going the way of Irish 0pinion
    got no credit for 8 of my last 20 completed surveys
    just said quality check and took away credit immediately they had just added

Working fine for me even though the surveys seem to have slowed down lately but that’s understandable

• Advertisement

IO seem to have settled down lately I think.Plenty of surveys (not worth as much as before though).Rewards coming promptly too.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

Penny0524 wrote: »
    Hello, I am new here.
    Did anyone know about Life points, i have 1500 points and one day they say me :Sorry, your membership is temporarily unavailable. Please contact our Help Center for support.
    I am contact them, 2 times but no answer.Do you know why?

Because I am lost €10 on Life points , I cash out my money everytime when i can on Triaba and Mobrog, but after a dont have any surveys for next few days.Is this conected with those payments?

Well, weirdly I finally got a reply from them today...only 9 months after I emailed them! That's gotta be a record for slowest customer service... they must be working from home and bored.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Abiya041

Hey this is my first time hitting the 50 euro mark in redc. Can anyone tell me how the payment works
    I hit the mark earlier this month does anyone know when I'll get the payment

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Abiya041 wrote: »
    Hey this is my first time hitting the 50 euro mark in redc. Can anyone tell me how the payment works
    I hit the mark earlier this month does anyone know when I'll get the payment

Cheques are issued on the 1st of each month and take 10 to 14 days to arrive so expect it around mid April

NATLOR wrote: »
    Cheques are issued on the 1st of each month and take 10 to 14 days to arrive so expect it around mid April

Thank you

Got a €2 survey from RED C this evening (first one in a week I wasn't screened out of) mostly about Covid 19.Up to €43 with three days to go before monthly pay out.30/70 whether I'll make the magical €50 before the 29th.

No sine of any more from RED C.Still there's next month with my wallet fairly full just a couple more for the cash out.IO going pretty well ,getting a couple of small ones daly about our friend Covid 19.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Easyslip

kmart6 wrote: »

Thanks for the warnimg got it today from Mobrog and its a no thanks from me, also got a 2min for 10c, talk about one extreme to another!

Surveys are scarce all round lately for me.Probably due to this bloody Covid 19.Everywhere is shutting down.

• Advertisement

bmc58 wrote: »
    Surveys are scarce all round lately for me.Probably due to this bloody Covid 19.Everywhere is shutting down.

Yeah have been noticing this too. Barely any on IO when there has been at least one every few days

Advertisement