Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,723 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

1.50 a month is the norm on iReach but you do very little for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,805 ✭✭✭bmc58

L1011 wrote: »
    I've given up surveys except the big or consistent payers more or less. If nobody does the tiny payment ones they'll have to pay more for them, basically - and I value my time a bit better. So no Toluna, no Triaba, no OW, no Userneeds and even no IO. I don't even do all the ones I get either so there would be far higher amounts possible even with these few:

€52 on RedC - was at 0 at the start of the year as a cheque issued; and got another recently with a balance of €2
    ~€60 on Acumen - carried a balance, one €50 card and €22 balance as of today
    €14 on iReach - had carried €16 balance so just ordered a €30 card.
    The normal ~€100 from Shop and Scan

In my opinion Triaba is not too bad.They have a new option on their site( on your home page) where you can see surveys available instead of waiting for an e mail from them.And you can cash out as soon as you get to €5 with Pay Pal.

1.50 a month is the norm on iReach but you do very little for it.

€1.50 a month is still not worth the effort.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,723 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

bmc58 wrote: »

The surveys are vastly shorter than 1.50 on IO etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Snow Crash wrote: »
    How are you earning so much from Swagbucks? I barely get anything from them.

the occasional survey (3 or 4 a week), the bonus every few days from daily search, daily poll, and around 50sb per day purely from "watch".

Plus the swago tasks and whatever other special stuff they have on for bonuses.

If you meet your daily earnings each day you earn a small bonus too - like earn 50SB today and get 9SB at the end of the month, so do that each day and get a few quid's worth at the end of the month. Then there's a weekly bonus for meeting your targets all week and a monthly one for the same.

Sounds like way more than it actually is, but yeah it's working out for me fairly decently. Minimal effort for it anyway.

have the app too - handy when you're sitting on the throne with feckall else to do, get a survey in :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,675 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

bmc58 wrote: »

Of course it’s worth the effort, the surveys are very short and never an issue

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭jc77

Gathering additional Swagbucks

Discover > AdscendMedia > Hideout.tv

Create an account, select a video to start with & every so often redeem the points for SBs

If enable notifications in Chrome, there are occasional redemption codes to redeem to get additional Hideout points

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Of course it’s worth the effort, the surveys are very short and never an issue

Ireach are tedious surveys. I had €2.50 for two IO surveys today that took less than 20 minutes in total.

Ireach are tedious surveys. I had €2.50 for two IO surveys today that took less than 20 minutes in total.

All surveys are tedious lol but it’s all about the yearly take, I’ve €30 from ireach this year for little effort so for someone to say it’s not worth the effort makes no sense

OmegaGene wrote: »
    All surveys are tedious lol but it’s all about the yearly take, I’ve €30 from ireach this year for little effort so for someone to say it’s not worth the effort makes no sense
    Not being pedantic, but Mobrog, IO and others pay out multiples of that per year with just as little effort required.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,937 ✭✭✭pgj2015

i reach surveys are my favorite, they are never boring like the drink surveys and dont take long.

Not being pedantic, but Mobrog, IO and others pay out multiples of that per year with just as little effort required.

Other companies may pay more money but it all adds up so what’s wring with doing them all once the people completing the surveys are happy there’s not a problem but to say ireach isn’t worth doing is ridiculous.
    I can understand people not bother with Irish opinions because the pay out is not as good for time spent as it once was and the risk of random bans is high but it is still worth doing them.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,765 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

I've got €35 in the past year from iReach. Not massive but it's a handy Supervalu voucher for a Christmas bottle of whiskey and the surveys, I find, are very quick to fly through.

I personally find that the time a 1.50 iReach takes might get me 75c on IO.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

Will finish the year with about €200 from IO. Happy with that considering I didn't do any for at least 6 months of the year due to not being arsed and the various problems with IO.

opinion world back working for me. life points are not though.

pgj2015 wrote: »
    i reach surveys are my favorite, they are never boring like the drink surveys and dont take long.

Drink surveys are a pain in the bum.

opinion world back working for me. life points are not though.

Lifepoints ok for me now.

I ordered a €10 Tesco voucher from IO yesterday and never got the usual confirmation to my Google e mail account.My IO account shows I have ordered the voucher but this is the first time I never got the confirmation E mail,eg (your Tesco voucher is on it's way).Anyone have a similar experience lately?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭Kh1993

€101 from RedC (hit 50 today so probably won’t get cheque in 2019)
    €100 from MOBROG (fairly surprised at this!)
    €50 from Acumen
    €13 from Triaba
    €80 from Listener Insights (used to be Platform 1)

Never joined IO or Opinion world, quickly gave up on Userneeds. Don’t suffer too much from duplicate surveys.

Surprised on the MOBROG amount, fairly decent for short surveys. Acumen ones the best, the way they autofill the first 10 or so questions saves a good few mins per survey, but they’re quite sparse.

• Advertisement

Kh1993 wrote: »
    €50 from Acumen
    €13 from Triaba

Never joined IO or Opinion world, quickly gave up on Userneeds. Don’t suffer too much from duplicate surveys.

Surprised on the MOBROG amount, fairly decent for short surveys. Acumen ones the best, the way they autofill the first 10 or so questions saves a good few mins per survey, but they’re quite sparse.

€101 from RED C? Should that not be €100?

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭jc77

Kh1993 wrote: »
    €50 from Acumen
    €13 from Triaba

What's the url for Listener Insights?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

You get 2 surveys a month one at the start and one at the end.earn 3 euro a month. You dont have to worry about not qualifying or getting kicked out half ways through

Swagbucks is handy too and you can earn from your referrals. (And if anyone needs a referral)

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

Anyone managed to get a reply from Ideas Panel recently? Ordered a £15 Amazon voucher with my points which has gotta be over the 4-6 weeks they say it will take for them to send you the reward but I can't get a reply from them. Emailed them several times now.

Toxica wrote: »
    Anyone managed to get a reply from Ideas Panel recently? Ordered a £15 Amazon voucher with my points which has gotta be over the 4-6 weeks they say it will take for them to send you the reward but I can't get a reply from them. Emailed them several times now.

I never email them but I ordered a £15 Amazon voucher from them around 2 months ago and still havent received it, but they always take ages to come so im not worried.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭RioM

Anyone waiting a long time on one4all from I reach? I redeemed a voucher on 11th. November but no sign of it. I suspect someone else got it and spent it at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

RioM wrote: »
    Anyone waiting a long time on one4all from I reach? I redeemed a voucher on 11th. November but no sign of it. I suspect someone else got it and spent it at this stage.

I'm not waiting on one but i remember waiting over a month before and with christmas maybe it's a little slower. i would email them if i were you. At least they reply, unlike Ideas Panel!

RioM wrote: »

IReach take an eternity to send the cards out. 6 weeks isn't unusual for them.

I'm waiting a few weeks also, not as long as you yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭RioM

I'm waiting a few weeks also, not as long as you yet.

Got my one4all this morning.

Advertisement