Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,674 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

RedC cheque has arrived

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

OmegaGene wrote:
    RedC cheque has arrived

Mine too!

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

mine arrived too :)

I only do Red C I like them

• Registered Users Posts: 8,937 ✭✭✭pgj2015

there seems to be a problem with opinion world alright, i stopped doing mysurvey surveys the last couple of months, might replace opinion world with them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,805 ✭✭✭bmc58

RED C are the best IMO,but there are others who are rewarding too,if you don't abuse them.

Was getting a bit sweaty yesterday as my due Red C cheque never arrived when it seemed most of the usual RC panelists had received theirs.But all ok for me as mine arrived this morning after surviving a bite mark from my mutt.No damage done though and lodged in bank.Happy days.And €25 in account towards next one already.

Anybody try unex ipsos postal survey ?
    I’ve registered and awaiting start up

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Blanchguy

Straightforward, once you are organised. You get points which you can redeem for gifts online or you can get a virtual credit card for €20 or €50 when your points build up.

Blanchguy wrote: »
    Straightforward, once you are organised. You get points which you can redeem for gifts online or you can get a virtual credit card for €20 or €50 when your points build up.

Is that the postal survey ?
    If so how much do you earn from it, I was reading 25-30 a month

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,652 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

I did the UNEX postal survey for a couple of months and tbh, it was a pain in the arse. You get a pack of letters a week in advance, you then register that pack online. You then go to the post office and get your set of five stamps for the week. You then post each letter on each day of the week. You then register each posting online on the day. For that, I got €15 per month and your postage refunded. Note that the pack can sometimes contain parcels, that you have to go to the post office to send. Also if you are away, you have to give them advance notice and try to get someone else to post on your behalf.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

delly wrote: »
    I did the UNEX postal survey for a couple of months and tbh, it was a pain in the arse. You get a pack of letters a week in advance, you then register that pack online. You then go to the post office and get your set of five stamps for the week. You then post each letter on each day of the week. You then register each posting online on the day. For that, I got €15 per month and your postage refunded. Note that the pack can sometimes contain parcels, that you have to go to the post office to send. Also if you are away, you have to give them advance notice and try to get someone else to post on your behalf.

That sounds alright, but I have a postbox about 30 metres from my house. I'm just receiving at the moment, but the letter pack was mentioned when I started and never arrived. Still don't know what that was about, but I get about a fiver worth of points per month and some nice cardboard boxes anyway!

I wonder what happened opinion world? im glad i cashed out lately, i had about 25 euro to claim, only have about 3 euro now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

It's that time of year again, for an annual total.

Pretty typical for me, with ups and downs across platforms more or less balancing out

The major ones were (from 1 Dec 10)
    RedC 250
    Irish Opinions 372
    Mobrog 115
    Acumen 70
    Opinion World 75
    Opinions.ie 60

€1374 from all sources

Pretty typical for me, with ups and downs across platforms more or less balancing out

RedC 250
    Irish Opinions 372
    Mobrog 115
    Acumen 70
    Opinion World 75
    Opinions.ie 60

€1374 from all sources

Nice.But how do you avoid doing duplicate surveys and falling foul of the survey companies.I got a survey I had already completed on another site from IO yesterday and just deleted it(for reasons we all know)?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,194 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

RedC paid the second part of that survey that they texted to your phone!

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭mickzer

RedC paid the second part of that survey that they texted to your phone!
    Yeah , I got it too...brought me over €50 again...only just cashed the last one:):)

speaking of redc, i cant seem to login there now, first time this has happened with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

pgj2015 wrote: »
    speaking or redc, i cant seem to login there now, first time this has happened with them.

I just logged in okay!

speaking of redc, i cant seem to login there now, first time this has happened with them.

Fine for me too

• Advertisement

Just logged in myself to test their site now.Was ok for me.

RedC 250
    Irish Opinions 372
    Mobrog 115
    Acumen 70
    Opinion World 75
    Opinions.ie 60

€1374 from all sources

Can't match you Finley Tiny Fir,but did ok myself,

RED C €150
    Triaba €27.30
    Lifepoints €20
    Toluna €20
    Your Say Pays £20
    Irish Opinions €120

€357.3
    Happy with that,as have €100 IO vouchers in stock for Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭RioM

mickzer wrote: »
    Yeah , I got it too...brought me over €50 again...only just cashed the last one:):)

Excellent, had given up on that ever coming through.

Claimed €8 from Triaba to Pay Pal this evening at around 6pm,in my Pay Pal account around 6.45 pm.Is this a record for survey companies.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

My yearly one is

REDC - just barely made the €150 mark
    Swagbucks - £145 (Amazon vouchers)
    MTurk - $20

gave up on IO, Opinionworld and the rest and just went fairly casual with those two.

I tried out Mechanical turk but found it very much more hit&miss than anything else, that said i got 20dollars in amazon.com vouchers for a few days of trying.

Averaging a flat rate of about 50p a day on the SB site for watched videos, just basically have them on in the background muted, the occasional survey and whatever bonus crap they have on and it's actually worked out fairly well. Giz a shout if ye want a referral link :D

REDC is by far the better as it's a cheque in euros, but the amazon vouchers are handy for this time of year too

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Snow Crash

My yearly one is

REDC - just barely made the €150 mark
    Swagbucks - £145 (Amazon vouchers)
    MTurk - $20

gave up on IO, Opinionworld and the rest and just went fairly casual with those two.

I tried out Mechanical turk but found it very much more hit&miss than anything else, that said i got 20dollars in amazon.com vouchers for a few days of trying.

Averaging a flat rate of about 50p a day on the SB site for watched videos, just basically have them on in the background muted, the occasional survey and whatever bonus crap they have on and it's actually worked out fairly well. Giz a shout if ye want a referral link :D

REDC is by far the better as it's a cheque in euros, but the amazon vouchers are handy for this time of year too
    How are you earning so much from Swagbucks? I barely get anything from them.

Snow Crash wrote: »
    How are you earning so much from Swagbucks? I barely get anything from them.

IO has improved a bit during the year.I'm getting plenty of survey offers BUt at a reduced rate from before.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

I've given up surveys except the big or consistent payers more or less. If nobody does the tiny payment ones they'll have to pay more for them, basically - and I value my time a bit better. So no Toluna, no Triaba, no OW, no Userneeds and even no IO. I don't even do all the ones I get either so there would be far higher amounts possible even with these few:

€52 on RedC - was at 0 at the start of the year as a cheque issued; and got another recently with a balance of €2
    ~€60 on Acumen - carried a balance, one €50 card and €22 balance as of today
    €14 on iReach - had carried €16 balance so just ordered a €30 card.
    The normal ~€100 from Shop and Scan

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭jc77

Can anyone post a signup link for iReach or MTurk please?

I don't see one on either webpage.

Thank you

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

jc77 wrote: »
    Can anyone post a signup link for iReach or MTurk please?

I don't see one on either webpage.

Thank you

IReach just click on Register. But you won't make much from them.

https://ireachconversations.com/homePage1.action

Advertisement